Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Princess Trollestia

Batbrony

Prince Blueblood: whens our wedding?

Let's see, how 'bout 2:00 next week on... NEVER!!!  :angry:   Now go pester Luna or something, sheesh.  :ph34r:

What do you think of your alternate dimension male counterpart, Prince Trollaris?

img-1257981-1-prince_solaris_by_ghostboy

Princess_Celestia_are_you_serious_S2E25.

B) Oh me oh my, I like what I see.  LUNA, FETCH ME MY SEXY DRESS!!!  I have finally discovered a stallion worthy of the royal flank, and must look my best!  Our frenzied and passionate love will make mountains crumble, rivers dry up, and be sung of by bards for ages to come!!!  Ah, there's my sexy dress!!!

PrincessCelestiaGalaGown.png

Farewell everypony, I'm off to get laid!  Tata!!!  :D

But it's true! They are WAY better, I don't care what you say to me!

• Brohoof 1

What the buck? Eh, oh, your becoming your molesting self to that alternate you.... You don't realize, it's just you as a stallion? So ur really gettin laid by ur self...think about it...then come back to me.

(edited)

What the buck? Eh, oh, your becoming your molesting self to that alternate you.... You don't realize, it's just you as a stallion? So ur really gettin laid by ur self...think about it...then come back to me.

As you should very well know about me by now, I don't care!  Princess does what she wants, when she wants, how she wants, and whoever she wants (zing!) peon!!!  B)

29f.jpg

Edited by Batbrony

GOD RID THIS DEMON OFF CELESTIA!!

Filly Twilight used holy power...

tumblr_m5ylwwJ16x1rz8e4mo1_400.gif

tumblr_ljnqa8sjLN1qigqmwo1_500.jpg

,..it's not very effective.  B)

(edited)

Okay, we'll then,... Why are you the princess, your molestiness--I mean highness? cool.png

I keep telling you, I'm her royal trollness, hence the name Trollestia! angry.png  Molestia only comes around when I'm hammered drunk or high as a kite.  Honestly, sometimes it's like I'm talking to a brick wall. ph34r.png

Edited by Batbrony

(edited)

Did you change Twilight into a princess just to troll us or did that back fire???

Basically... as I said earlier, I was bored, so I thought, "Hey, why the buck not?  Should be good for a few kicks and giggles."

413px-CelestiaShrug.png

dry.png Unfortunately, much as I hate to admit it, it has kinda backfired.  Don't get me wrong, your misery was priceless and I absolutely loved every minute of it, but... Twilight's a little bit full of herself now and, if it can be believed, even more annoying than before! unsure.png That and I wasn't exactly thinking things through when I decreed her the "Twilight Princess", because, frankly, NOPONY KNOWS WHEN TWILIGHT IS AT AND IT LASTS FOR ABOUT 5 MINUTES!!! angry.png   Kinda pointless to have a princess fora 5 minute period of the day.  So now everypony in the Canterlot Court is b*tching and moaning about how "This was a pointless and stupid decision" and Twilight keeps trying to come up with ways to legitimize her position; last week she proposed being princess of Mondays, MONDAYS FOR BUCKS SAKE!!! angry.png  I LIKE MONDAYS, OK, IT'S THE MOST MISERABLE DAY OF THE WEEK FOR EVERYPONY, ERGO, MY FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK TO TROLL PONIES!!! angry.png   SO BUCK NO, SHE AIN'T GETTING MONDAYS!!!!!!!! angry.png 

angry_princess_celestia___animated_gif_b

Oh gosh, I need a drink... LUNA, CALL UP BERRY PUNCH, WE'RE GOING BARHOPPING!!!!!

Later everypony, I need alcohol bad... oh sweet, it's karaoke night!!! cool.png

32235%20-%202012-alcohol-barrel-blue_hai

Edited by Batbrony

(edited)

Why are you princess?!?!

Who's the pony with the sun on her butt that can raise the sun?  THIS PONY!!! cool.png

What is your favorite form of alcohol?

Let's consult the chart! biggrin.png

8165_778f.jpeg

Oh buck it, they're all my favorite!!! wink.png

Edited by Batbrony

You drink a lot do you???

Eeyup. cool.png

Luna could raise both, you guys are sisters with the same powers and limitations, but me and you both know that what I just stated IS entirely true

cookie-meme-generator-wow-you-want-a-coo

Did you meet someone called Tirek or Grogar?

blink.png ...

Maybe. ph34r.png

OK fine, they were part of my Canterlot posse in the 80's, and why not, they were bucking good partiers!!!  Actually, the weird thing is, we mostly played board games when we hung out together.

178941+-+Ahuizotl+artist+peachiekeenie+c

Ah, Candy Land. cool.png   Actually, that's why I stopped hanging out with them, because, well, let's just say game nights could get... violent. unsure.png

153271__safe_discord_g1_artist-peachieke

I won't confirm or deny this, but... Canterlot may or may not have almost gotten burnt to the ground as a result of a particularly heated round of Candy Land... BUT IT WAS TOTALLY TIREK'S FAULT!!! angry.png

Says that your drink is super girly. *Barely holds in laughter*

Princess_Celestia_angry.png

And just what, may I ask, is so funny about the PRINCESS'S drink being super girly; I am after all the sexiest mare in all the land, so I wouldn't expect otherwise. cool.png

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm expecting some male... make that males. wink.png

socks_for_princess_celestia_by_jungleani

You do know Applejack is already an alcoholic drink....it has a strong bitter apple taste i heard

That, and the last time I had some ("some" being a, well, relative term wink.png), I blacked out and went around (according to Luna) comparing my horn size to everypony else's.

58487+-+artist-john_joseco+celestia+drun

I woke up in a public fountain 12 hours later with a tattoo of the moon on my flank, a crap ton of bonbons for some strange reason, and a chicken named Bob (don't ask me how I know, just trust me, his name was Bob mellow.png).  All in all, it was a fun night! cool.png

Another question...will you hate me if i say i like mondays????

Let me consult my advisor; whaddya think AJ?

The expert has spoken!!!  There is your answer. cool.png

How can you be both a princess and highest authority in Equestria? If Blueblood is both a prince, and your nephew, does that mean that he's Luna's son? If that's the case, with Luna also being a princess, does this mean that Blueblood was born out of wedlock?

Lets make out

mlfw3643-WUT.png

Ummm, AJ?

YOU HEARD THE EXPERT!  NOW BEGONE!!! angry.png

You drink the mane 6??? I thought you only trolled and molested and...yea!

tumblr_mcbbw9LJbo1rxmai6o1_500.jpg

Princess does whatever Princess want to do!!! cool.png

How can you be both a princess and highest authority in Equestria? If Blueblood is both a prince, and your nephew, does that mean that he's Luna's son? If that's the case, with Luna also being a princess, does this mean that Blueblood was born out of wedlock?

dry.png Well, aren't you just full of questions today.  Ah well, let's get this over with.

1) See above response to Rainbow Recon.

2) Blueblood's a very distant nephew, as in, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very...

*2 hours later*

...very, very, very, very, very, very, very distant nephew.  I mean, do the math, he was clearly born before Luna came back, so yeah, no way he's her own filly (even I'd never insult her by making that kind of assertion! wink.png).

3) I don't know the circumstances surrounding that little turd's birth, but I highly doubt he was born out of wedlock.  His parents have always been snot-nosed Canterlot nobility, and knowing how stuck up they can be, I doubt either of them would've done something like have a colt out of wedlock.  He's essentially them with double the douchiness, so no doubt in my mind that he's the spawn of their putrid loins.  Bleh!

2346420-20prince_blueblood.png

Douche: know one when you see one.  It may just save your life. sleep.png

This has been another daily dosage of wisdom from your Princess, Trollestia. cool.png

cool.png ...

mellow.png ...

mellow.png OK, that's enough wisdom for the day, time to get hammered.