Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever been banned?

Derpy Azusa

So you don't have to say the site or even reply but just wondering. Have you ever been banned from a website. I know for me I have and latest one was a few datys ago because some people who were mad at me decided to message the staff saying I was a fake. I find it quite funny cause they loved me up until last night so thats my story. 

• Brohoof 5

Nope. I'm a goody-two shoes. I barely even get into arguments with other people, and when I do I try to keep it as civil as possible. I'm usually pretty mindful of the rules of a place and I try to be as respectful of other people as I can even when they're being @#@$@#%$s.

• Brohoof 6

I don't think I've ever been banned from a place before. I've been warned plenty of times and got suspended from other websites a couple times (my worst offense was a Sonic the Hedgehog forum for insulting a moderator), but that was about it. I guess I'm too much of a good person. :3

I was once banned, but it was only because I was underage. I came out and told the forum and asked the moderator there to ban me, so there was no hard feelings. Other than that, I'm the proverbial white knight on forums.

• Brohoof 2

I get banned from Battlefield 3 servers all the time.

The most recent one was because I was MVP on my team and did better than the admin. :/ (Spoiled brat)

On the internet, however, I have never been banned or even warned before O.o

I tend to stay clean most of the time.

• Brohoof 3

I'm fresh off of a two-day suspension from this forum. Does that count?

I was also banned from the Guild Wars 2 forum, but that ended up being a moderator mistake that was overturned after an investigation.

• Brohoof 1

I'm fresh off of a two-day suspension from this forum. Does that count?

I was also banned from the Guild Wars 2 forum, but that ended up being a moderator mistake that was overturned after an investigation.

no it dosen't I been there 7 times already.lol I notice with the point system it acutally dose down? I sohudl dbe up around 700 but IM almost below 500 now....

• Brohoof 2

a site no a game yes 

i use to play elsword online then i stop for a few month casue of school came bak it said that my account was use for hacking and i was banned from the game sent in a support ticket got it bak but didnt play ever again cause my characters were deleted 

• Brohoof 1

Does getting banned from a mmorpg server counts? :o

Can't really recall on how many I got banned in a forum. There are some small-time forums that just couldn't appreciate my presence and hammered me as soon as I made some kind of mistake. So far there is only one banhammer that hurt me the most, but I guess I'm already over it.

I've gotten my fair share of warnings for disputing with mods because they were spouting complete poo to make themselves look cool, or smart or something and then when I provide perfect evidence against them they just silence me.  That's probably happened like 5 or 6 times. and then I've been banned once because of it.

i was banned from 2 YGO forums because the Head Admins tried to tell me that i was a peon and that i should just live with their horrid decisions....... On the first one i typed up a nearly 1000 word post explaining what i thought of the head admins.... guess he didnt like what i had to say :)

The second one, I basically typed up a status page saying he was incompetant as an admin. Only got a three day ban for that one.... it ends 2marrow lolz.

The worst thing I've ever even done on this forum is getting a warning that was removed after a couple of minutes.

But I've been banned from tons of TF2 Servers due to my superior awesomeness on the battlegrounds. (Or I suck :S)

But either way, I'm not really in trouble that much here. I have the occasional argument at times, but I'm pretty much a clean player.

Edited by Hazmat Headcase Hero
  • Brohoof 1

Im more impressed neowin (a tech site) alowed me to make 4 accounts and not notice I was the same person ever time.. I guess I come off a bit arrogant when it comes to Tech/PC cuz ever thing time I was banned it was due to me ether posting torrents, talking about pirating and ever to get it, or how much a fourm memmber can be soo stupid when it comes to windows and software.

I dont want to talk about my school or the Mc-discks issue. lmfao

Edited by MadDoggyca

I've been banned at least thirty times in my forum career. I've been on plenty of forums, and this is the latest, so I don't plan on getting banned soon.

I learnt a lot about communication and how to act from that though, so I'm grateful :3

• Brohoof 1

LOL who do you get banned from Yahoo answers and I'm no longer on facebook I decided to leave it after it got locked from people claiming i'm fake I'd rather spend time of forums

I got a shitload of violations from really butthurt people and on Facebook I posted something "offensive" and I got reported. 

I've never been banned on a forum before...even when I was younger. I'd like to think that I always had some decency. ;)

I have gotten warnings on Neopets before (woo, I'm such a baddie!) and I've gotten banned on Habbo.

• Brohoof 1