Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever been banned?

Derpy Azusa

I don't know if this counts, but 5 years ago, I was banned from this guy's streaming channel on Twitch.tv and Hitbox.tv for supposedly starting drama and stuff, even though he and several other users were bullying me and harassing me over the internet. He called me cancer and told me to go die and that no one cared about me. I stood up for myself and he banned me because of it, he still is the same jerk and I don't associate with him anymore, what's sad is he even questioned why my friends associate with me and why my boyfriend is with me.

Was it DarkSydePhil? That sounds like something gaming's biggest scrub would say. What a fucking manbaby...

I have been permanently banned from a few game servers, I have several warnings in like three different chat rooms, and I have been kicked from so many games you have no idea. Only one of my bans have been intentional, because they banned my friend for no reason so it was like making a point sorta thing.

But I've never been in trouble on a forum! I dun wan be banned :(

Edited by HailTrixie

Man this topic is seemingly perfect for me at the moment. I just got banned from a TF2 achievement server, where I was screwing around. I was bored and messed with a mod, giving him a little grief, but nothing too major. Then he just goes and bans me. Odd thing is, I'm hardly even bothered by it. In fact, I'm mildly amused. Just a weird thing that happened.

• Brohoof 1

HEY, MY MEMORY IS TINGLING, I REMEMBER A BAN IN A POKEMON FORUM  :D

If I remember well, it was a serebii.net's forum, where with the hype of the Sinnoh comming at the time (Yes, it was THAT long  :comeatus: ). I got kind of a crush with Dawn, the new female companion for Ash, so, I decided to see a bit of her fanclub in said forums. I made two accounts, one, which I don't remember my user name (didn't ended up using it much anyway  :unsure: ), and another was "Crazy Dude", with the sole intention to troll, how? BY POSTING EXPLICIT IMAGES OF HER IN THE FANCLUB

sticker,375x360.png

As expected, it didn't took long for that account to get banned, but it's weird they didn't bothered to check my IP Adress nor cookies, as I could still log with my other account  :huh:

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't been banned before. I always think before I post something, so my chances of being banned are quite low (also, I don't post very much ^^; ).

• 1 month later...

I was banned for criticizing a feminist facebook group's choice of using, of all people, Harley Quinn as their mascot. Yeah, because a man-dependent psychopath is SUCH a great role model for women, right? Why cant we have a super heroine who is strong, indepedent, not afraid to speak her mind, but all in all a GOOD person?

I cant be the only one who thinks this.

I actually was banned for a while on a gaming forum years back. It was the first forum I had ever been apart of and it sparked my love for communities such as this, I loved that site. Then the old owner sold the site without telling anyone because he only cared about the money and when the new guy came along, he pretty much ruined what was once a wonderful community. I kinda told him off about it. Had some not so kind words, though not so unkind to ban me over. The guy did not like me much, at the time it was a given, but months later I was reinstated but I never went back to the site after that. It was a shame but I got over it pretty quick. I just cherish what the site was before with memories. I admit I was a bit brash with my words to the new owner guy but it was clear that he also did not care about the community much like what the original owner became and that really bothered me, had to say something to him.

All of that eventually led me here though many years later in a way, so that is something positive I suppose. :3

Several times. Not here, mind you. But during my more ignorant phases of my life, I've been permabanned from 2 forums, and other times from irc channels. I'm currently banned from #bronystate on irc.ponychat.net for insulting someone with offensive language (as a joke), and #derpy_hooves for apparently no reason.

I've had a number of warnings (including a two week Read Only) on game forums before, mostly the occasional trolling and whatnot. Outside of forums I've really only been banned from Teamspeak servers, and those were only temporary.

Add a self requested perma-ban on another forum to that. 

I got banned from Habbo for constantly false reporting people and inappropriate behaviour (I was around 11), banned from a dedicated gaming server because someone was joking about a personal issue and I fought back. But after that, I've not seen any ban message since I matured. 

• 5 years later...

I've been banned from dozens of minecraft servers, on the minecraft forums back in 2015-2016 I racked up entire pages of warnings and bans, as well as permabans. On the alternate history forums I was warned and banned for stupid things (due to corrupt staff), and I have banned from this place for 1 year at my own personal request.

As far as websites go, I believe I have only been banned on one website called slicethepie. It's a site where you get paid for reviewing music and back in 2015, I decided to be a stupid kid and use an auto-text bot that will write the reviews for me in a thoroughly manner.

Since I play a lot of minecraft, I've been banned on several servers before. Mainly pvp-related servers since that is what I usually play. Obvious reasons being that I cheated in the past when I played on those servers lol. I still remember getting temp banned from Hypixel back in January 2016 because I sent a death threat to one of the Hypixel staff (it was a Helper and usually Helpers are always looked down upon by the community until they get promoted to Mod). Those bans were justified as I was so immature and toxic when I was 13 haha.

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, tylad said:

As far as websites go, I believe I have only been banned on one website called slicethepie. It's a site where you get paid for reviewing music and back in 2015, I decided to be a stupid kid and use an auto-text bot that will write the reviews for me in a thoroughly manner.

Since I play a lot of minecraft, I've been banned on several servers before. Mainly pvp-related servers since that is what I usually play. Obvious reasons being that I cheated in the past when I played on those servers lol. I still remember getting temp banned from Hypixel back in January 2016 because I sent a death threat to one of the Hypixel staff (it was a Helper and usually Helpers are always looked down upon by the community until they get promoted to Mod). Those bans were justified as I was so immature and toxic when I was 13 haha.

In PVP servers and such I always used hacked clients.

• Brohoof 1

I was once but it was a 1 day. but it was a horrible forum anyways. The staff team favorites many people on there and if they don't care about you or they dislike you then more of a higher chance to get banned. I know a friend on there who got banned for 1day because she replied on a 1 month old thread and there no such thing of getting in trouble for replying on an old thread on that forum being part of the rules. So yeah l hardly use the forums. But on MLP forums and every other website l been on was never ban. 

• Brohoof 1