Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv What Cartoons/Anime Do You Watch?

Middnight Snack

Yeah as for modern cartoons Adventure Time & Regular show do not disappoint. I usually watch anime on the side note. Boomerang is what I watch and I like re-watching old shows like Tiny Toons, Catdog, Rocko's Modern Life, etc. etc. 

Why I liked mlp:fim it reminds me of those glory days of good cartoons :)

My favorite cartoon ever will be Animaniacs. It's zany, witty, and down right funny. Foster's Home, Tom and Jerry, Simpsons (to 12th season), Futurama, Magic School Bus, the list goes on.

I'm not a big fan of adventure time or Regular Show. In fact, I hate them. I don't know if any of you might agree, but when Dude What Would Happen and Destroy Build Destroy came up, Cartoon Network just hasn't been the same.

• Brohoof 2

Well, other than the absolute obvious. I've loved cartoons all my life, waking up Saturday morning, watching cartoons with some cereal just makes me forget about everything else. So tell me, What's some of your favorite cartoons?

I honestly hate most of the CURRENT cartoons out there...   here's just a list of ones that I used to watch all the time or still revisit... or watch all the time

Transformers G1

Transformers Animated

Transformers Prime.

MLP G1 and FIM

80's/90's X Men

Loony Toons (I grew up with buggs...  heck I had the ORIGINAL Bugg's cartoons on VHS)

Dastardly and Muttley in Their Flying Machines  (also had it all on VHS)

Thundercats!

Speed Racer

When I was younger, on Saturdays I watched Marvel and DC cartoons like Spidey, Super Friends? or a DC Justice League one... 

Dinosaurs...   (That show was epic.. still is... Not the Mamma!)

Magic Schoolbus

Animaniacs

Tom & Jerry

Omg, the list could go on and on...   I still love my old cartoons and do re-visit some of them, and keep up with a FEW new ones..

Dad used to make me pancakes, eggs or cereal and sit and watch the "Old Cartoons" with me that I listed...   He now watches things like Loony Toons with my (almost) 4 yr old niece.   Dad's rule... and yes, a lot of those cartoons are "boy cartoons"     >_<  I grew up a 'tom-boy' that liked girly things too  :D

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, is an obvious choice for me.

But other than that, Metalocalypse is really it.

I don't watch television much at all, let alone cartoons, so I guess I really need to get out more.

-Mlp FiM

-Adventure Time

-powerpuff girls( and lots of other 90s shows)

-samurai jack, to good for words

-Transformers g1( and lots of other 80s shows)

Most other thing I watch are anime, and that list would go on forever :D

Edited by ~Toa of Ponies~
  • Brohoof 1

-Mlp FiM

-Adventure Time

-powerpuff girls( and lots of other 90s shows)

-samurai jack, to good for words

-Transformers g1( and lots of other 80s shows)

Most other thing I watch are anime, and that list would go on forever :D

Transformers G1 is awesome!   :)    <3 Prowl, Ironhide, Cyclonus, Starscream

What ever happened to all the GREAT cartoons... many have been replaced by weak story line cartoons and just plain stupidity.

Transformers G1 is awesome! :) <3 Prowl, Ironhide, Cyclonus, Starscream

What ever happened to all the GREAT cartoons... many have been replaced by weak story line cartoons and just plain stupidity.

Do you like Prime? ( the series) I am not sure what to think about I like the art though,just something about it. I dunno I just something about it.....
  • Brohoof 1

1: MLP:FiM

2: MLP:FiM

3: .....MLP:FiM

:3

I have seen an episode of Adventure Time and one of Regular Show with a friend. They seemed pretty entertaining, but given that I have literally no time for the watching of cartoons (besides MLP; I make an exception for it because I'm so obsessed :P) I haven't watched any moar of them :\

I've heard good things about LPS, and I might watch an episode if somepony recommends it to me, but as is I'm not sooper dooper interested. The theme song is very catchy tho ;)

Do you like Prime? ( the series) I am not sure what to think about I like the art though,just something about it. I dunno I just something about it.....

I don't like that they are using Chromia's color for Arcee...  Bothers me to no end... that and she's a bike, but that's not too bad... she's better than the "live movies"... idk what they were thinking with THAT design. Otherwise I don't mind it too much.   I think I'm a season behind on that one... work's been cutting into my time to watch things.

I've seen worse with art on re-boots.

• Brohoof 1

MLP: FiM (obviously)

Gravity Falls

Tron: Uprising

Green Lantern: The animated Series

Avatar: The Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra

Adventure Time

Bravest Warriors

Regular show

The Amazing world of Gumball

Powerpuff Gilrs

Samurai Jack

Invader Zim

Fosters home for Imaginary Friends

Chowder

Dexter's Laboratory

Ed, Edd & Eddy

Xiaolin Showdown

Jackie Chan Adventures

Courage the Cowardly Dog

Errr... That's all I can remember at the moment, I'm pretty sure that there's more.

• Brohoof 2

I don't watch much on TV anymore aside from reality shows. No offense to anybody, but I don't see the appeal in something like Adventure Time or Chowder.

As for when I was younger.... If I wasn't outside, I had cartoons on. I couldn't possibly name all of my favorites, (since I liked them all!!) but here's a few:

-Darkwing Duck (Fun fact, I screwed up the saying once. Me: "I am the danger that faps in the night." It was at school.)

-Animaniacs (Yeah, possibly the greatest thing ever.)

-Tiny Toon Adventures ("We're tiny, we're toony, we're all a little loony..")

-Pokemon (Generally up to D/P, and then it turns into a love/hate thing)

-Digimon (Adventure 01, 02, and Tamers. Screw the new ones :3)

-Dragon Ball Z (Kai, WAT R U DOIN? Kai, STAHP.)

-Hamtaro (Need I say more?)

• 2 months later...

Well... I would name ALL of what I watched back then, but that would take forever so, I'm just naming what cartoons I watch as of now.

I blame this generation for not having enough good cartoons to watch...

Adventure time

Regular Show

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic

Transformers Prime

Dan VS.

Gravity falls

And that's it for now.