Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv What Cartoons/Anime Do You Watch?

Middnight Snack

Well, other than MLP:FiM, not as much as I used to.

American Dad

Futurama

Occasionally some Naruto (Japanese, thank you) and Venture Bros.

That's pretty much it.

Oh, and I assumed that this was asking about current shows...although I believe Futurama recently got canceled...again...anyways, if we're talking older stuff too, this would be a loooooong list.

Edited by IronPonyApplejack

FIM! FMA! DGM! SNK! And other assorted abbreviations :P But mostly, my favourite show is Yugioh at the moment, much to my friends disgruntlement and disappointment. x)

I like a little Show called My little Pony Friendship is magic maybe you have heard of it. But other than that i like adventure time,dragonball Z, Full metal alchemist,Naruto,Bleach,Trigun,Yu Yu hakusho,The Getbackers,Big O,Code Geous,Death note,eureka seven,Cowboy bebop,one piece. i read alot more manga than i watch anime but i still love my anime. some of my favorite manga is Breaker,Fairy tale,The Getbackers (because the manga better), Full metal alchemist (again better),One piece (still better),D gray man. In general the Manga is just better story telling but nothing beats the characters duking it out through animation. Even if you have to sit through fillers sometimes (im looking at you Bleach.)

• Brohoof 1

Well...other than ponies I've been watching Paranoia Agent again.

It's a good show,but..it's a little heavy on the symbolism,especially in the second half,and the ending felt a bit rushed.

And since I'm a little bit older now,I have a bit more of an understanding on the meaning of it all.

Well outside of the obvious

I was watching Transformers prime, before it went off air for the season

Noticed that Swat katz is back on the air. Thinking about revisiting that.

A few satuirday night shows on adult swim that I'll need to catch up on (it be easier if I had netflix)

I've gotten back into breaking out my Anime DVDs.

I actually watched 2 disks worth of Strawberry Panic on the way to Bronycon (really contemplating writing an MLP parody fic about that).

I like  Kampfer

Lucky Star

Comic party revolution

Rosario+Vampire

The Melencholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

The Third

Kiddy Grade

and a whole bunch of box sets I haven't even started on yet

Yeah, I used to watch A LOT of cartoons, so there may be too many to list..

As for the ones I watch nowadays, there's only a handful:

1: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Whoah, big shocker right!?

2: Gravity Falls - It's just hilarious, and the mystery element really makes it enjoyable and memorable.

3: South Park - Probaly one of the smartest shows on television.

And that's about it.. There aren't many other modern cartoons that catch my eye.. I tried Adventure Time, but it just annoyed me and bored me to tears

courage the cowardly dog! how awesome is that show. It was so messed, up i barely viewed it as a kids show. Another one is adventure time! that is not a kids show at all. It is totally a stoner show! It's got so many messed up aspects to it. You dont have to be High to enjoy it but you can tell they were gunning for that demographic. Not just that demographic but it is totally targeted at 13 to 21 age group. i know 28 year old's that like that show it's that good. Go and watch it right now!

• 2 weeks later...

What anime do I watch? Hahahha a lot. I'll list some.
Well actually I lied. I'll list cartoons first.
Regular show, adventure time, aand yeah thats pretty much it for cartoons I regularly watch.

Anime though. Woow... I'll try to make a short list, k?
Well the anime I'm watching now which is actually my favorite anime ever is.. ATTACK ON TITAN (SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN)!!
   This anime.... this is the best anime that has ever existed. Watch it. Watch it. Now. It will be one of your greatest decisions. Ever. (My avatar is from AoT btw)
Next for favorite anime is Fairy Tail.
Noteworthy other anime I watch/have watched/finished:
(accidentally erased my list -_-" )
SHORTENED LIST! I typed like 20 anime before. 
-Bleach
- Ouran Highschool Host Club
- Kaichou wa Maid Sama
- Zero no Tsukaima
- Sword Art Online
- Anglic Layer, Kamachama Karin, Pita Ten, Inuyasha, Naruto & Naruto Shippuden, FMAB, and Air to name some. Last I counted I'd completed 35 anime. So yeah if you need recomendations.. ask me :DD I like shounen most though (now back to watching AoT. My episode just loaded in the other tab ^^)

Edited by The Pinkeh Pie ♪

Cartoons:

Adventure Time

Regular Show

MLP

I just rewatched Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends and Xiaolin Showdown. Did you know there's to be a sequel to Xiaolin Showdown on the 26th? (Tomorrow?)

Anime:

Bleach

Naruto

Pokémon

Yuh-Gi-Oh!

Sailor Moon

Dragon Ball Z

Yuru Yuri

Can i get a clarification regarding the context of this thread, please?
I'm unsure of whether to list everything i've ever loved, or just the things i'm watching currently.
Based on the title of the thread, both of them technically fit and i'm unsure of what to do.

Anime:

Soul Eater

Dragon Ball Z

Naruto

Cartoons:

Batman: The Animated Series

Superman: The Animated Series

Scooby Doo

Adventure Time

Regular Show

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Total Drama Series

I'll just list those I watch at the moment

Cartoons: 

-MLP FiM of course

-Littlest Pet Shop 

-Pound Puppies

-Dan VS

-Adventure Time

Anime:

-One Piece

-Fairy Tail

-Perrine Monogatari

-A dog of flanders

-Heidi

*Those in blue are actually my current translation projects.  I obviously need to watch them before I translate them.

I used to watch a lot more cartoons, but as of late it's been cut down to pretty much My Little Pony, a bit of Gravity Falls and whatever happens to be on.

As for anime, some of my favorites include Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, One Piece, Soul Eater, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Tengan Toppa Gurren Lagann, Sword Art Online, and Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

Oh, and Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is a very cool show with a manga that's ongoing.  For those who haven't checked it out I'd highly recommend it :D

• 7 years later...