Sign in to follow this  
Ashley

Megamare's Art and Stuff

This is a thread where I will keep all my art. If you have any ideas not related to OC's, I'd be more then happy to draw them :)

ALICORNS:

UNICORNS:

PEGASI:

PONIES:

PONYFIED:

Nothing yet :P

NON-PONY:

President Vanellope:

458D9681-5E03-4413-9549-4AD102992F43-230

Please tell me what you think, and which is your favorite :)

Edited by Megamare
  • Brohoof 6

I think this thread might be better in Fan Art, this is a section for asking for and taking requests. It might be better for you to have this thread in Fan Art and keep updating it there rather than making lots of threads for individual works in one day.

Neat! The eyes have a cool comic strip style. Octavia and Scootaloo are my favorite, as is the expression on Luna's face. It makes me think of her appearance of Sleepless in Ponyville.

Keep up the good work!

This might be tricky, but do you think you could draw the CMCs on a three seat tandem bicycle?

Neat! The eyes have a cool comic strip style. Octavia and Scootaloo are my favorite, as is the expression on Luna's face. It makes me think of her appearance of Sleepless in Ponyville.

Keep up the good work!

This might be tricky, but do you think you could draw the CMCs on a three seat tandem bicycle?

I will try. It might take me a while though. :P

I think this thread might be better in Fan Art, this is a section for asking for and taking requests. It might be better for you to have this thread in Fan Art and keep updating it there rather than making lots of threads for individual works in one day.

Originally I thought I was only going to post Princess Celestia, then I posted Luna, then Scootaloo, and so on and so forth. Technically this counts as a request thread (The only thing you can't request is OC's) so I'm going to keep it here and update this instead of making a variety of topics in Fan Art.

I will try. It might take me a while though. :P Originally I thought I was only going to post Princess Celestia, then I posted Luna, then Scootaloo, and so on and so forth. Technically this counts as a request thread (The only thing you can't request is OC's) so I'm going to keep it here and update this instead of making a variety of topics in Fan Art.

But you already have a request thread here. You really should keep your requests in one thread, it makes it easier for the people that want to request things from you. Fan art belongs in the Fan Art section, not the resource section.

But you already have a request thread here. You really should keep your requests in one thread, it makes it easier for the people that want to request things from you. Fan art belongs in the Fan Art section, not the resource section.

Well it's been moved now. I know it's going to die by tomorrow though, whereas in Creative Resources it would have lasted at least a week :(

Well it's been moved now. I know it's going to die by tomorrow though, whereas in Creative Resources it would have lasted at least a week :(

Does it matter? My fan art thread is dead compared to my request thread, but I don't post it so people can tell me how great it is, I post it just so people can have a look if they want. :) The activity isn't important, it's the fact that you're showing us.

Ashley your style is so sweet!

I find your artwork very well done despite the fact that's on paper (now it is very fashionable color with PS)

However, my favorites are the new Princess Luna and Scootaloo <3
Keep doing your work! :D

I'm glad you guys like my style :)

I'll have more up tomorrow, but I'm going to call Applejack the cutoff for today, as I have other stuff I need to work on :)

really good work, i like celestia the best :D,

but all of them are great, interesting style, I can only do black-white-drawings, if at all... xD

keep it up

Like the artwork, pretty well done. :)

I just wish me and art could really click together to make something amazing. But I'm more of a musician and writer.

Like the artwork, pretty well done. :)

I just wish me and art could really click together to make something amazing. But I'm more of a musician and writer.

Music's good too! I wouldn't mind hearing a song :D

Anyways, added Bon Bon & Lyra :) I hope you guys enjoy these, I find that Lyra turned out a bit... Weird, to say.

• Brohoof 1