Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your favorite meal of the day?

Champion RD92

Favorite Meal  

78 users have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite meal of the day?

• Breakfast
    • Lunch
    • Dinner

I dont usually eat normally. I skip meals and sometimes go a day with only eating 1 meal. The one meal i seem to eat alot more then the others is lunch. I eat wierd foods at lunch time so since its my only regular meal Lunch is my favorite

Lunch by far.  Breakfast is decent, but my gut feels sick if I eat anything greasy (sausage, bacon, and even eggs).  Dinner is... alright.  It's not excellent, but it's not bad.  Lunch is easily superior, mainly because it's such a bloody lifesaver.  Lunch is the meal that powers me though what I find the more important/productive part of the day.

Breakfast, no doubt. I love just waking up late, taking some bread and a piece of salami on the go the to school while in a hurry. Sounds strange, but that's just me

Traditionally, I would say breakfast. Eggs, pancakes, bacon and sausages always taste good along with a generous helping of orange juice. 

I doesn't really matter in my case since breakfast, lunch and dinner usually consist of roughly the same foods and lunch usually doubles as dinner anyway.

• Brohoof 1

Me and my fam jam are really weird when it comes to meals...we don't really have breakfast we have a brunch kinda thing, then we just have a early dinner we call...dunch...dinner lunch.

We don't like eating too late so we just have a big late lunch and an average breakfast...which is usually closer to about twelve o-clock PM

My favorite would have to be Dunch...so lunch...

I gotta agree with you and go with breakfast. It forces me to get up and out of bed and the smell of eggs, sausages, and bacon leaves a pleasant aroma that always puts me in a good mood.

Lunch and dinner are both great, but its breakfast that gets my body ready and energized for what is to come today XD

• Brohoof 1

I'd say dinner. I usually don't eat breakfast att all because... well, I'm not hungry in the morning. And I live in Sweden, which means that the  typical breakfast isn't beacon, sausages, eggs and pancakes (which I'd love to eat), but simple sandwiches and sour milk with some cornflakes. I always drink some coffee from my Lyra and Bon Bon mug in the morning though, couldn't live without it.

And lunch is okay I guess, but of some reason I prefer dinner... I don't really know why.

Hard to decide between breakfast and dinner.

Breakfast, I always have good breakfast like Sausage, Eggs, and Bacon. Then, I have a delicious Nutrament that gives you energy with 2x vitamins and minerals.

For Dinner well, so many choices and such riches are plenty.

I have to go  with Breakfast.

Edited by ~Chaotic Lightning~
  • Brohoof 3

For Dinner well, so many choices and such riches are plenty.

Not a bad problem to have if you ask me...

I wish we had the american typical breakfast in Sweden... it seems so yummy. I'd love to eat some sausages in the morning. My parents won't let me. :(

• Brohoof 2

Well it all depends on what I eat for breakfast, if its a good breakfast then man a good breakfast is pretty awesome, however most of the time I eat breakfast its something like a few waffles and then I'm off to school, however having something like egg's cooked is really good :D.

Then theres Lunch, which can actually be versatile, but 99% of my lunches are at school because well I'm at school during lunch time :P, so its not got the variety.

Then theres dinner, dinner's got alot of choices honestly. Which makes it interesting.

I really like alot of breakfast food to be honest though, even things like cereal and waffles, and even better if its good cooked ones or eggs or something that I'm not rushing out the door to eat.

Dinner has alot of varity though, I would pick lunch since it could be both, but to be honest its mostly just sandwiches or something, heck sometimes I don't have lunch(as skinny as I am thats probably not good :P. Oh well.) We've had some pretty good dinner foods to be honest to, so I think I'll have to choose dinner, while breakfast food is great dinner has alot of different choices overall so i think I'll pick that one.

But breakfast and lunch sometimes are both really good to. Its a close one for me :P. I've never really though about this to be honest, However this threads making me hungry :P.

• Brohoof 1

I hate eating when I first wake up - I have no appetite, and the very thought of shoving anything in my mouth just isn't appealing at all. Add to that the fact that I'm extremely apathetic toward most breakfast foods - cereal (hot and cold), bacon, eggs, pancakes, and similar - and you get a recipe for a complete lack of caring.

Dinner, on the other hand, is much more to my liking. Unlike with breakfast there are no preconceived notions about what can be considered acceptable breakfast food, you're typically not constrained by any daily obligations to determine how much or how little time you have to spend on it, etc.

Is good. I like.

Man, it really depends on what you're having.

Sometimes breakfast, eggs and various meat.

Sometimes dinner, because meat and various other meat.

I guess dinner wins out, because you can have breakfast for dinner.  If you've never had a bratwurst omelette with Chalula,  Potatoes o' Brian and a pint or two of Oatmeal Stout, you need to reexamine your life choices.

• Brohoof 3

Schedule? Meals? Ha.

I eat when I'm hungry.

Honestly, I really don't care. I will say though that breakfast isn't my favorite, because, due to personal IBS issues, I can't eat an actual breakfast right after waking up, less I suffer through stomach pains for an hour :3 So, guess Lunch and Dinner are tied.

As a busy/poor college student I really only make time to properly cook one meal, and that's dinner. Dinner is the meal I'm always hungry for and the one that gives me the most options.

Man, do I love dinner.