Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your favorite meal of the day?

Champion RD92

Favorite Meal  

78 users have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite meal of the day?

• Breakfast
    • Lunch
    • Dinner

My favorite meal of the day is breakfast. Everyday I wake up at 4 or sometimes five, and I don't get to eat anything until 6 (thanks to my shitty rice cooker)

Any kind of meal will taste like angel's tears when you're starved for the entire night

Breakfast because its usually the most sugar filled. If it's a Saturday i'll mix Reese's peanut butter pops/Lucky Charms in a big bowl and sit down to watch MLP. If it's a sunday i'll make pancakes, waffles, bacon and eggs with hash...but if i'm feeling reaaallly fancy i'll make crepes with ham and egg with a savoury sauce!

• Brohoof 1

I love dinner, I love waiting for a while then a veggie roast dinner coming towards me, the roast dinners smothered in gravy, with vegetables and veggie family roast and veggie stuffing and turnip mash! LOVLEY :D

• Brohoof 1

I'd say Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day. I really love cereal, and I eat it nearly everyday for breakfast. I'd say Dinner is my second favorite.

Lunch is by far is my favorite meal of the day!

On school days, I buy a spicy chicken burger, and put a TON of mayo, and also have milk. As nasty as it sounds, it's REALLY good. I guess my school lunch ladies are just amazing at making these.

I don't like breakfast because I've never really had a proper breakfast. I swear I'd pay to have a good typical eggs, bacon, and pancakes on a daily basis, but I just grab junk food or some unhealthy crap like oreos or a bagel.

I'm not a heavy eater, and dispise going out for dinner, but I can't deny I dislike going to a good sushi restaurant.

Well, it's really up to supper or breakfast. Lunch is usually the horribly cliche and most uninspiring sandwich.

Breakfast has to be my favourite meal of the day. It provides me with the energy to keep going through the day and I always make sure to have something somewhat healthy yet filling. Eggs are one of my favourite food for this reason. Eggs are rich in protein and you can cook them in so many ways. I also love playing around with different spices to add some more personality to them.

I sometimes add sausages to the mix if I'm feeling extra hungry or I want to treat myself. Dinner is also really nice, but it fails to have as much significance on my day as a proper breakfast.

• Brohoof 1

• 10 months later...

I had a hard time choosing between lunch and dinner. I never eat breakfast because it usually isn't high quality, especially on a school day. Eggs and bacon are the only two breakfast items I like.

• 1 year later...

I think all three meals are pretty great, but if I had to pick it would be dinner.

post-17217-0-44463800-1430135343.jpg

Well I certainly don't eat those sandwiches at McDonald's, but I do like eating dinner that my mom makes or what I make. Nothing like coming home from a long day and just sitting down and eating.

Edited by Sommar

Breakfast, yet your missing two more things: Brunch and Brinner . w. Because you know, there are ponies who eat breakfast during the afternoon or lunch/breakfast after 12 . w. hee hee

Edited by Inax

Lunch, literally my favorite thing about my job is that I have literally like 40 options on where to eat on my lunch break. Most of them are absolutely wonderful.

Breakfast, it is the most important meal of the day  :comeatus:. Also, then I won't be bothered by my parents