Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your favorite meal of the day?

Champion RD92

Favorite Meal  

78 users have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite meal of the day?

• Breakfast
    • Lunch
    • Dinner

I like inner the best because of the food. There are so many more options and it's always so good. I don't like that it's at the end of the day but I'll take the good with the bad. I would like breakfast the best since it's at the beginning of the day but breakfast always the same so it gets boring. Always a plate of fruits and cereal. I'm just saying, it gets old.

I'd have to say...lunch. I never eat breakfast(hey, maybe that's why my grades are so low?) because I don't wake up early enough to eat it. Dinner is great, but lunch is the first time in the day where I get to actually sit down and eat.

I like breakfast most personally. A good breakfast is a great start to the day. :lol:

Unless it's just buttered toast. I like toast as much as the next guy, but in the mornings it just tastes so... dry. :okiedokielokie:

I love dinner the most. It's just nice coming back home for some high-quality cooked food. Plus there are more foods and meals that I like when it comes to dinners.

Dinner! I am a self-appointed chef with a knack for cooking low effort meals and today's special is refrigerated turkey sandwich on untoasted wheat.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
Probably dinner... my breakfast is usually just plain ol' cereal, and I don't have anything that interesting for lunch aside from maybe a sandwich or two. That being said, dinner isn't exactly that amazing for me either, but it's a lot more varied with sensations than my other meals are. :P 

• 3 years later...

Snack time.

Three mealtime is basically having the same thing everyday. Oatmeal for breakfast, sandwiches for lunch, and rice for dinner.

Lunch is always the more consistent one for me, like sure it's pretty much the same meal every time, but it's a meal that I like and it rarely has to change based on what he have around the house. So lunch it is. ^^

I would have to say dinner because I actually get to each food I really enjoy.

I also like lunch as well, but not during weekdays. That's because I have school and my lunch is usually a sandwich.

• Brohoof 3