Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How broad is your vocabulary?

VelvetDivan

I just missed Flipturn's score.  I got 31,100.  It was tempting to "pretend" I knew one word based on its Latin or Greek root, but I ultimately decided against it.  When writing posts or blogs I do use some words that are not of everyday use, but nothing like what is seen in the lower parts of those test pages.  That was brutal!  :o

I want people to be able to understand me so when I use a fancy word, it's in a context with which a reader should be able to discern the meaning of the word. 

I got 15,200 words. To be quite honest I figured I would have gotten more (maybe because I didn't check a couple not a lot maybe like 3 or 4 words because I wasn't positive of the meaning and because I'm only 13) anyways I still believe my vocabulary is higher than most people in my grade level (I'm not trying to brag I just use big words :P )

• 10 months later...

Its as boring as the dead.... I don't use any 10bit words or anything that wonderful. Sure I would love to use big words that half the time no pony understands sure but I don't have that kind of time to learn them... sure I could if I didn't jump on the forums... but ahh I have fun here

• 9 years later...

It says I got 18,848! How much above 0 is that? :blink:

I swear they put some words from part 1 onto part 2! And I pronounced some words wrong at first, and realized they were actual words I did know. :blush: