Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private A meeting with Death

Count Paradox

"I planned a safe way through the forest, but once we're out of the woods, we need to get into the inner sanctrum of Queen Chrysalis' castle. It's going to be awfully dangerous. I left the map with Paradox, but I really don't want to go back and get it right now," Moonbeam said to Lost Knowledge.

@, @, @,

"I'm fine," she tried to reassure him to no avail. She pouted a little as she thanked Paradox for the towel and continued walking away. She approached Lost and Arrow and said with a bit of despair still in her voice, "Hi, guys. We charted our course for the journey. What are you two doing?" She was still dripping wet, though she tried to dry herself with the towel as best as she could.

@@MelancholicMemory,

Lost Knowledge looked over to them and raised a hoof in greeting.

"Well, I can't speak for Arrow, but I was mostly just waiting for you two. I came to the meeting at the bar fully prepared, so I'll be ready to leave as soon as everypony else is. So, what's the plan, exactly?" 

Arrow shrugged. "Just enjoying being around my garden...I will miss it." She said, smiling at the flowers around her."Have you two ever had Starfruit ? Because this is a Carambola tree." She tapped on a tall tree with pretty yellow fruit hanging from the branches.

One of the tree's branches moved down ever so slowly and Arrow picked two fruit from the branch. "Here." She said, holding them out for Lost and Moonbeam to take.

Arrow shrugged. "Just enjoying being around my garden...I will miss it." She said, smiling at the flowers around her."Have you two ever had Starfruit ? Because this is a Carambola tree." She tapped on a tall tree with pretty yellow fruit hanging from the branches.

One of the tree's branches moved down ever so slowly and Arrow picked two fruit from the branch. "Here." She said, holding them out for Lost and Moonbeam to take.

Moonbeam took the fruit and took a small bite of it cautiously. Suddenly her eyes opened wide and the beginning of a smile appeared on her face. She swallowed and took another big bite. "This is really good!" she announced. "Thank you so much, Arrowleaf."

• Brohoof 1

Moonbeam took the fruit and took a small bite of it cautiously. Suddenly her eyes opened wide and the beginning of a smile appeared on her face. She swallowed and took another big bite. "This is really good!" she announced. "Thank you so much, Arrowleaf."

Arrow chuckled. "I did nothing. The tree did all the work." She said, patting the trunk of the Carambola tree. "Star fruit would have to be my favorite fruit...just don't tell any of my other fruit tree's...they'll get jealous." She whispered to Moonbeam with a wink.

Twisted Cures was snoozing in a garden, he wasn't sure how he happened upon it, but it was rather cozy, it reminded him of home...

He twitched his ear when he heard ponies' voices on the other side of the garden. Twisted smirked.

I think I'll have some fun with this... I do look sort of like an undead pony after all... Twisted pondered with a devilish grin upon his face.

He sneaked up behind a mare, she seemed pretty defenseless, then yelled "boo!" really loudly for everypony to hear.

@,

Moonbeam smiled at Arrow's remark and giggled a little. It was really nice of her to cheer her up after all that had happened, especially in light of all of the crazy things they were most likely heading for in the near future. She walked up to the tree and said, "Thank you, Mr. Carambola tree."

She turned back to face the dryad and the teacher. "So, Arrow, you live here? It must be amazing! After all of this is over, do you mind if I visit every once in a while?"

Twisted
Cures was snoozing in a garden, he wasn't sure how he happened upon it,
but it was rather cozy, it reminded him of home...

He twitched his ear when he heard ponies' voices on the other side of the garden. Twisted smirked.

I think I'll have some fun with this... I do look sort of like an undead pony after all... Twisted pondered with a devilish grin upon his face.

He sneaked up behind a mare, she seemed pretty defenseless, then yelled "boo!" really loudly for everypony to hear.

When Cures yelled behind her, Moonbeam was scared yet again and fell forward, onto the ground in a heap. "Not again!" she whined softly, looking behind her at this new stranger, as she felt her heart beat like a snare drum in her chest.

"Who...Who are you?" she exclaimed.

Edited by MelancholicMemory

@@MelancholicMemory,

Twisted fell back laughing and rolling in the grass.

"Whew! that was priceless!" He said, wiping a tear from his button eyes.

"I'm Twisted Curse, you ponies woke me u from a very pleasurable nap and i demand to know what you are doing in my napping spot." Twisted said with a stern yet confused look upon her brow.

"nevertheless, who are you ponies?" He asked on a slightly my friendly note.

@@MelancholicMemory,

Twisted fell back laughing and rolling in the grass.

"Whew! that was priceless!" He said, wiping a tear from his button eyes.

"I'm Twisted Curse, you ponies woke me u from a very pleasurable nap and i demand to know what you are doing in my napping spot." Twisted said with a stern yet confused look upon her brow.

"nevertheless, who are you ponies?" He asked on a slightly my friendly note.

@,

Moonbeam smiled at Arrow's remark and giggled a little. It was really nice of her to cheer her up after all that had happened, especially in light of all of the crazy things they were most likely heading for in the near future. She walked up to the tree and said, "Thank you, Mr. Carambola tree."

She turned back to face the dryad and the teacher. "So, Arrow, you live here? It must be amazing! After all of this is over, do you mind if I visit every once in a while?"

When Cures yelled behind her, Moonbeam was scared yet again and fell forward, onto the ground in a heap. "Not again!" she whined softly, looking behind her at this new stranger, as she felt her heart beat like a snare drum in her chest.

"Who...Who are you?" she exclaimed.

"Of course you can Moonbe-" She was cut off as Curse jumped up behind Moonbeam. Arrow stomped her hoof on the ground without a second of hesitation. Vines sprung up from the ground around Curse and wrapped around his hooves. "And What the buck do you think you are doing in my garden ?" She growled, walking towards the pony.

@,

"y-your garden? i mean... of coarse its your garden!" Curse said glancing around nervously.

"I-uh stumbled across it, took a nap, now im gunna leave... so if ya' don't mind sistah, loosen the vines and let me go... you're going to squeeze the stuffins' out of me if you don't let go..." He said, no sooner than he said it, a stitch busted open and cotton stuffing started falling out of his side.

"nicely done! now put me down before i loose all of it!" Curse said, struggling to get out of the grip of the vines.

• Brohoof 1

@,

@,

"y-your garden? i mean... of coarse its your garden!" Curse said glancing around nervously.

"I-uh
stumbled across it, took a nap, now im gunna leave... so if ya' don't
mind sistah, loosen the vines and let me go... you're going to squeeze
the stuffins' out of me if you don't let go..." He said, no sooner than
he said it, a stitch busted open and cotton stuffing started falling out
of his side.

"nicely done! now put me down before i loose all of it!" Curse said, struggling to get out of the grip of the vines.

Moonbeam got up and stood beside Arrow, facing Twisted with a glare and anger which rivalled the dryad beside her. "Why would you do that to me! I didn't hurt you, you jerk! If we weren't so nice we would be within our rights to just toss you into Tartarus! It's not far from here!" she exclaimed furiously.

"Great job, Arrow," she commented to her new friend more casually, out of the side of her mouth, approving of the embarrassment of her attacker.

Edited by MelancholicMemory
  • Brohoof 1

@,

"I-uh stumbled across it, took a nap, now im gunna leave... so if ya' don't mind sistah, loosen the vines and let me go... you're going to squeeze the stuffins' out of me if you don't let go..." He said, no sooner than he said it, a stitch busted open and cotton stuffing started falling out of his side.

Arrow reluctantly nodded her head and the vines loosened their grip and slithered away. "You better not have touched anything." She said, moving over to where Curse had scared Moonbeam and looking around at the plant's and flowers in the area. Luckily nothing was out of place. "You are one lucky pony you know that." She said, looking at Curse

• Brohoof 1

@@MelancholicMemory,

"I... i'm sorry... i didn't mean no harm... i was just having a bit of fun..." Curse said as he recoiled from the Mare's rage.

@,

"i honestly didn't know this garden belonged to anyone...i'm sorry... it just reminded me... of home..." Curse said with a sigh.

slumping over, Curse stuffed the loose stuffing back into his side and pulled out some red glossy thread from his saddle bag.

He slowly, but not very skillfully, stitched up his side, then proceeded to stuff the thread back into his saddle bag.

Dox watched as things unfolded. He had only noticed this new pony after he had made himself know by shouting boo, but he didn't look that bad. He was neither a changeling nor an undead being, so he gave him that, but then again, he could be lying and following them for Death. He kept an eye on him, while walking over to Arrow.

@

Arrow glared at Curse and looked at Paradox as he trotted over. "Hey Dox...is there something I can help you with ?" She asked, not taking her reptilian eyes off Curse. "When do you think we will be heading out ?" She asked, tearing her eyes away from the pony to look at Dox. She only just really started to focus on his coat...half of it was black and the other half white. *Wow...that's pretty...unique.* She thought, looking up into Paradox's eye's...er eye...as one of them was hidden behind an eye patch.

"Well, I wanted to thank you for being so kind and letting us into your beautiful garden, it really is beautiful, just like... somepony I could mention..." He blushed, rubbing the back of his head with his hoof. He then regained his composure and said, "Well, we shouldn't leave till morning in a few hours, the dead can roam freely at night, but must avoid the sun lest they deteriorate. Would it be too much to ask if we could stay for the evening?"

• Brohoof 1

"Well, I wanted to thank you for being so kind and letting us into your beautiful garden, it really is beautiful, just like... somepony I could mention..." He blushed, rubbing the back of his head with his hoof. He then regained his composure and said, "Well, we shouldn't leave till morning in a few hours, the dead can roam freely at night, but must avoid the sun lest they deteriorate. Would it be too much to ask if we could stay for the evening?"

*Wait...is he talking about me ? No...he must be thinking of somepony else...but that was definitely directed towards me...no...yes. Hold on...I actually like him...wait I need to answer.* She thought, blushing. "I uh...its no problem. Everypony is welcome to stay." She said, still thinking about Dox's other comment.

Moonbeam was still mad at Curse. She walked up to him as he got his things together. "I still don't forgive you," she said flatly. "That was a really mean thing to do, you know!" She turned her head towards the forest and whistled softly before turning back to face Curse. "What are you going to do now?"

Shade didnt care for anything, she just sat down and sleeped whenever she felt like it and she waited till the group was ready to move...

"Isn't it better to travel at night? Where there are more shadows?" Shade asked... Not caring wether it would be answered of not.

"Uhm, th-thank you, it's very much apprecciated. And it will give you a bit more time with your garden... didn't you say you'd miss it? Well, take this time to tend to anything that needs to be tended to before we leave." He gave her a warm, blushing smile, then walked to the other end of the garden.

"hey! wait!" Curse dashed after Paradox and Arrow.

Curse stopped behind the two ponies panting.

"please, can *pant* i *pant* travel *wheeze* with you ponies? i don't know anypony else..." Curse said... kicking the dust up by his hooves.he

sighed deeply and lowered his head.

As he passed Shade, he said, "No, we wait until morning. We'll be safer from the dead then." He went over to a bench and sat down to thing about what he should have said to Arrow. 'I... I should have been bolder, told her what I think of her...' He sighed and looked at the grass, gently wrapping itself around his hoof.

Paradox looked at the pony with mixed emotions of annoyance and humor. "And how can we know that we can trust you? How can we tell that you aren't in league with Death or a changeling in disguise?" He raised his eyebrow over his eyepatch, questioning him.

Arrow smiled at Paradox then happily skipped over to a rock bench next to the river, where no pony else was. She sat down on the bench and leaned against the tree that was growing up behind the bench. *Yes...I like him. No I wont be leaving you. I mean...I will be leaving for a little while, but I will come back. I always do. Paradox isn't going to do anything to hurt you, none of these ponies will.* She thought, listening to the tree's around her garden move in the wind.

@,

How rude! thought Moonbeam as Curse ran off. She sighed and looked around for something to do. She heard Shade's comment during the whole discussion of wat they were going to do, bringing her to her attention. She approached the quiet pony.

"So, Shade...You do talk. So...could you please tell me a bit about yourself? I don't want to pry too much, but we're all traveling together and I think we should get to know eachother better. And maybe we can even be friends." She smiled sheepishly at the end of her last sentence. Something was...off about this pony, and Moonbeam thought if she got to know her better, then this odd feeling might go away.

When paradox said changeling in desguised, of corse shade shifted uncomfortably.

*sigh.. Oh how I hate that word... But what ever atleast it wasn't pointed at me but it looks like this pony has some feelings for another... Perfect! Because I'm getting hungery*

"Dose anypony here have food?" She asked

@,

How rude! thought Moonbeam as Curse ran off. She sighed and looked around for something to do. She heard Shade's comment during the whole discussion of wat they were going to do, bringing her to her attention. She approached the quiet pony.

"So, Shade...You do talk. So...could you please tell me a bit about yourself? I don't want to pry too much, but we're all traveling together and I think we should get to know eachother better. And maybe we can even be friends." She smiled sheepishly at the end of her last sentence. Something was...off about this pony, and Moonbeam thought if she got to know her better, then this odd feeling might go away.

Shade blinked and just ignored

Edited by villan97

@,

"im not... a friend sent me on this crazy adventure, i still can't believe she let me leave like that..." Curse muttered.

"and if you dont trust me, you can always snip my threads and go on your way." Curse said, locking gaze with Paradox.

"I'm a normal pony... just like you..." he added quickly.