• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

https://mlpforums.com/calendar/event/24-%7B%3F%7D/?module=events

Title: The Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000
Air Date: January 28, 2012
Synopsis: The future of Sweet Apple Acres is in peril when the Apples challenge the Flim Flam brothers to a Cider Making Contest. The winner takes the farm! Edited by DashForever

Sounds like another good western theme :) Always a good show when its an AJ episode, hopefully Applebloom will make an appearance. Yay for more characters and info on the apple family as well :P

Now, if I'm reading this correctly, we have two new Applejack episodes in a row. TWO NEW APPLEJACK EPISODES!!! I Mean c'mon, that's better than winning the lottery!

• Brohoof 2

Well, this sounds like it's going to be the classic story of the working man versus the industrialization of labor. The machine is much faster and more efficient by definition, but typically the man, or in this case pony, wins through higher quality of work, or sheer determination. or in some cases, like the original tale in this vein of John Henry, ultimately fail, but prove their point anyway. I imagine it will be predictable but well told.

• Brohoof 3

Applejack's family is so going to win (If the others does not cheat or something like putting stuff in the Apple's cider)

Who the heck are the Flim Flam brothers????

I don't even remember who the flim flam brothers are

I imagine they are new characters who will be newly introduced in this episode, and will probably never be mentioned again after it.

"Flim Flam" is apparently a slang term for a confidence trick, so it's likely they're trying to swindle Applejack with this contest.

Edited by Krall
  • Brohoof 1