Twilight Sparkle ✨

66 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

Please, do any pony know when they are releasing the new episodes. (The time of the day)

Klockan fyra på eftermiddagen svensk tid.

"Season two episodes premiere on Saturdays 10:00 Eastern Time. The first three episodes premiered on Saturdays at 09:00 Eastern Time." - http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Episodes

Edited by Jokuc

So it looks like the stakes are a bit higher than we initially realized: Whoever wins the cider making competition wins Sweet Apple Acres.

http://www.equestria...ueezy-6000.html

Of course the Apple family keeps it or else we'd have some weird subplot through the rest of the season where the Apple family has to stay with Twilight in her tree or something, and I doubt we'd see that. Still, I the pressure's on.

Edited by Vinyl Scratch

The fact that the contest within this episodes threatens Sweet Apple Acres itself makes me highly suspicious. What could have led to this sort of threat? Was it Applejack boasting like crazy and signing a contract like a fool? If that happens I will be rather upset because that seems woefully out of character for Applejack.

No, as I speculated in the episode fourteen thread, I think this episode and the one before it have some connection, the events of this one being the consequence of the events of the previous one.

i'm kindof expecting something alot like the trixie episode, flashy showy flim flam bro.s come to town, brag alot, but unlike twilight, AJ will be more than happy to accept a challenge. contest ensues, apples lose to treachery, flim flams are caught and the farm is returned to apple family ownership by episode's end.

basically what would happen if AJ were in twi's shoes to fight back against the showy arrogant one-shot character. i'll keep my expectations at mediocre-good for this one, as i foresee a rewritten episode coming on...

Now, if I'm reading this correctly, we have two new Applejack episodes in a row. TWO NEW APPLEJACK EPISODES!!! I Mean c'mon, that's better than winning the lottery!

The only thing better would be TWO RAINBOW DASH EPISODES IN A ROW. There hasn't been a serious one in a couple weeks from what I remember.

Well, thanks to the wonderful episode fourteen being nothing like what I predicted, my original predictions for this episode are bunk. Instead, the threat to Sweet Apple Acres may be due to these Flim Flam brothers trying to pull a big scam by claiming they own the rights to the farm, and that they'll challenge Applejack and her family to this contest to give them a "fair shot at keeping their farm." Then it'll be John Henry esque, with the Apple family proving they can outperform the Flim Flam's machine.

Flim Flam brothers, how come i think that they are gonna be stereotypical sleazy traveling sales people from the 40's and 50's

because it's obvious and has repeatedly made a formula for a good show in the past in other tv shows

>Flim Flam Bros. swindle the farm away from Apple Family

>AJ tries to win it back selling cider

>Flim Flam Bros. win and keep farm anyways

>Apple Family says "**** it" and beats the holy hell out of the FFB

>mfw

=D

But it's a children's show so that won't happen