Twilight Sparkle ✨

66 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

>Flim Flam Bros. swindle the farm away from Apple Family >AJ tries to win it back selling cider >Flim Flam Bros. win and keep farm anyways >Apple Family says "**** it" and beats the holy hell out of the FFB >mfw =D But it's a children's show so that won't happen

Won't happen... But epic nonetheless :P Fanfic possibly? Edited by 83awsm

People will probably remember the Last Episode as Derpy's episode due to fans reacting, so I guess AJ gets a 2nd chance here! *Unless somepony like Vinyl Scratch speaks.* ^_^

Edited by TwilightRubix

People will probably remember the Last Episode as Derpy's episode due to fans reacting, so I guess AJ gets a 2nd chance here! *Unless somepony like Vinyl Scratch speaks.* ^_^

If that happens my mind will explode. And then explode again.

Yes, Spike. My mind will explode twice.

I don't think I'll like this episode. I except the Flim Flam brothers to be some very hateable characters, and I don't like those. For example I hate Snips and Snails, and that makes me hate the Trixie episode, and Trixie isn't very nice either. Evil people must be cool too! Like discord! But of course I'll just have to wait and see, maybe they are.

Oh noez... This is gonna be one of those episodes that ill find distressing for no good reason...

Even though they clearly wont lose the contest, I dont like the grim idea that the Apple family could be forced from ponyville to find somewhere new... I bet there will be a ton of sad fanfic's where that will actualy happen :(

And i know there's gonna be a portion of the contest where the 'Flim Flam' brothers will be winning by miles... I will cry.

Less than 2 hours remain!

Episode Name: The Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000

Air Date: January 28, 2012

Description: The Flim Flam brothers challenge the Apples to a Cider Making Contest for the farm.

The answer is obvious: Apple Family.

Yay, more Big Mac in this episode!

I'm expecting him to have zero real lines. If he says anything that isn't just him saying the same line somepony else is saying at the same time or saying "Eeyup/nope" then I will be rather surprised.