Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A wild genie appears

Moosefullaeggs

That is was possible for all creatures to go vegetarian.

That the world was large enough for this ever growing population. 

That I could just find peace with people that value me more than anything.

I have a lot of "wishes", most of them ending cruel exploitation of animals, the mistreatment of humans, a world that was padlock tight on crime... There's so many different areas I don't know where to start, couldn't think of any bold generalizations to cover all my bases,

So I guess my one wish is that all of the physical creatures of earth could be spiritual entities immune from physical suffering or exploitation and corruption, inequality and degradation... If people wanted bliss it's achievable in "some ways." But there is a never ending cycle of pride, wrath, envy and greed that will keep this world spinning in the same direction until the end of time, this in part due to the choices made by people that claim they want peace themselves...

When people say, "this is what's best for the world" or, "we want world peace" they are talking about "mankind" in specific, not their MILLIONS of roommates that live here with them, it's not "your world" just bc your the smartest animals here?

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

1. The ability to mentally and emotionally digest all contents of any book simply by placing a single hand over it.

2. ability to heal others or myself or regenerate endlessly 

3. The ability to understand the deeper dimensions of the universe beyond my mortal comprehension, even though that will probably end like your typical Cthulhu story…

ok I’ll settle for portal to Equestria to hang out with other ponies in pony form D: 

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Silky the smol said:

1. The ability to mentally and emotionally digest all contents of any book simply by placing a single hand over it.

2. ability to heal others or myself or regenerate endlessly 

3. The ability to understand the deeper dimensions of the universe beyond my mortal comprehension, even though that will probably end like your typical Cthulhu story…

ok I’ll settle for portal to Equestria to hang out with other ponies in pony form D: 

1. Practice and learn  the art psychomancy.

2. Reiki channeled from the God source AKA energy healing.

3. Shadow self work and lucid dreaming exploration.

5. 4 dimension 4 parallel realities from us but requires pure and child like innocence of mind to  get there. If you're not both of those then no dice.

There wishes granted now gonna take a nap. 

Wake me for Celestia's invasion.

• Brohoof 2

My three wishes have always been to be granted the following:

1. Omnipotence
  2. Omniscience
  3. Omnipresence

With those three things, I will require nothing more. Alas, there are no shortcuts and I have to take the long way to obtain each. :P

Edited by Treeglow Flicker
  • Brohoof 2

Realistically it would be the usual stuff. World peace, unlimited food. But that's boring so... Instead give me:

1. Shapeshifting abilities. Like Beast Boy but make it so I shapeshift into anything I can imagine.

2. A fountain of youth, so I can choose exactly how long I want to stay young/live.

3. An F-22 that never needs maintenance or fuel. Or a version of whatever the NGAD ends up becoming

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

1) Make Megaman Legends 3 real and that everyone loves it

At this point I would just tell him, "do whatever you want with the rest", but really it would be stupid not to use them to my benefit so the last two would probably be financial stability for me and the rest of the world

aaaaaaaaand the last one......eh, do whatever you want