War OF WarCraft

Mind Craft

Age of Empires

Age of Mytholigy

Rise of Nations

Face Book games (too many to list)

(most fighting games)

(most sport games)

Call of Duty (its starting to get there)

cut the rope

Angery Birds

(basicly ever Mobile/cellphone/tablet game)

Wait Wait, they're plenty of great Android games out there, you just need to search good enough. Sure all the ones on the front page are just plain crap, but if you spend a good time looking there are lovely ones. My personal favourite is Beats: Advanced Rhythm Game.

Worst game made? Well this doesn't really count as a game, but it was sold as one. Flashlight in the DSi Shop. Basically it just put shapes on your DSi and you had to pay like 5 quid for it. It wasn't even useful as an application. It was so bad they even made a sequel - Flashlight 2. There was also one on the Wii called Fireplace. Guess what it was. Yes an animation of a Fireplace, that's it. All them sold as games smh.

• Brohoof 1

I played a lot of mobile games, I own over 200 for ios, lets face it though final fantasy 1,2,3 play way better on a console, plays even better on a pc, Dungon Hunter was acutally really good for a Mobile, but one agian better exprince on a PC, and there for the mobile version sucks

once u play the same game on a more powerful setup the later becomes obsolite.

don;t get me wrong taking a Android 4.0 HDMI stick with a keyboard and mouse changes the whole story
1.0x0.jpg
That same Game on your nexus is 120% better just by useing a Andiod 4 GIG HDMI stick with a keybaord and mouse.
Game play hugely improved, and its no longer a Mobile game but a console style game just by changing the hardware and imput device.

So when I ment mobile games I ment games played on a cellphone/tablet with touch interface on a 3" to 10" inch screen.

Edited by MadDoggyca

I'm going to bury my initial urge to scream CoD at the forum, and i'm going to move to a game that I immediately sold from the first 10 minutes of gameplay. Too Human. In short? Fuck that game. Seriously, it's just...bad, bad bad bad bad. There are no redeeming features in that game at all, the very concept of it was a terrible idea, and not only that but the control where an abomination to the world of gamers. 

• Brohoof 1

Lot of good examples of bad games listed here. Superman 64, Sonic 06, Duke Nukem Forever, Aquaman are really bad games worth mentioning. I'm going to throw in another one.

Ed, Edd n Eddy: The Mis-Edventures

928466_67537_front.jpg

I was a kid when I first saw this game in commercials. When I first bought it, I finished it in 5 hours. It wasn't that I was good, it was that the game was too damn short! The game was in no way fun and it was extremely frustrating controlling the Eds. I was mad and disappointed at what had transpired. I had believed that this game was going to be a good game because of Ed, Edd n Eddy, except I was wrong.

• Brohoof 1

The two worst I've played are Bubsy 3D and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.  Bubsy 3D is infamous, but people love San Andreas.  I hated everything about GTA: SA, it felt like one of the worst games ever to me.  Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly and Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire were pretty big disappointments for me too.

For me it would probably have to be Dog's Life for the PS2.  I think the crude humor, simplistic game play and that it was repetitive kinda ruined the appeal for me.  I've never played it but I watched my sister play it repeatedly and it was just....ehh.

I myself don't usually buy games on a first impulse; I do enough research before buying them to avoid those bag eggs.

I'd say that these are the worst games:

Sonic 06

I haven't played it yet

But I enjoyed watching Game Grumps play it

Slender

Why did this game get so popular

And why are people scared of this crap

It was just so boring

• Brohoof 1

All of the mentioned are bad, bad games, but do you guys wanna know the absolute worst one in history of mankind? It's called "Plumbers don't wear ties" for the crappy console system called the "3DO". It's so fucking bad, the devs of the people should be executed. Here's the link to the wiki page : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plumbers_Don't_Wear_Ties

Here is AVGN's review of the game, the review itself starts around 4:00. Please watch it just for the sake of seeing the worst game made by humans

Oh no not that game..... i saw AVGNs review for that game a long time ago i have no clue what the devs were even thinking when they made that thing they call a game

• Brohoof 1

OH GOD YES THIS. Even if you take out the crappy storyline, the irritating controls and the pointless quests, there's still the loads and loads and loads of loading to make it a totally pants game.

Shadow The Hedgehog is at least amusing in parts, despite being almost as bad a game. And there was a great parody cartoon done of it. But Sonic '06 is beyond redemption. I also want to smack Silver's voice actor with something very heavy. -.-

IT'S NO USE!!!!!!

LMAO, seriously, I stand by my choice. Sonic '06 is the worst game ever, don't believe me? Watch the GameGrumps play it:

60+ episodes later, they still haven't finished it, mainly due to the fact that it's so gosh-darn broken.

EDIT: I feel I should clarify my decision. I choose Sonic '06 mainly because of how bad it is considering the budget it probably had. I don't expect a no-name development company to have the experience or funding to produce an exceptional game, but this is Sonic Team we're talking about. They're practically SEGA's most funded development branch!

Edited by Twinhead B
  • Brohoof 2

War OF WarCraft

Mind Craft

Age of Empires

Age of Mytholigy

Rise of Nations

Face Book games (too many to list)

(most fighting games)

(most sport games)

Call of Duty (its starting to get there)

cut the rope

Angery Birds

(basicly ever Mobile/cellphone/tablet game)

img-1193097-1-mlfw4737-Veggie55_manface.

You cannot possibly be anywhere near serious? Age of Empires is considered to be one of the absolute best Strategy series of all time, especially Age of Empires 2 which is considered one of the best games of all times on PC. 

Edited by Soundgarden
  • Brohoof 4

Anyone ever played Night Trap?

Night_Trap_3DO_zpsb668e03c.jpg

Don't. xD

Quoting from Seanbaby's 20 Worst Games of All Time:

"This was a criminal attempt at making an interactive movie starring Dana Plato (the star of Diff'rent Strokes, several Los Angeles correctional facilities). The graphics are grainy videos of badly written and worsely overacted scenes. Night Trap is exactly like switching between eight different channels, only at any time, seven of them are static shots of empty rooms and one is the worst show you've ever seen."

Edited by TailsIsNotAlone

Anyone ever played Night Trap?

Night_Trap_3DO_zpsb668e03c.jpg

Don't. xD

Quoting from Seanbaby's 20 Worst Games of All Time:

"This was a criminal attempt at making an interactive movie starring Dana Plato (the star of Diff'rent Strokes, several Los Angeles correctional facilities). The graphics are grainy videos of badly written and worsely overacted scenes. Night Trap is exactly like switching between eight different channels, only at any time, seven of them are static shots of empty rooms and one is the worst show you've ever seen."

I remember this game! It's so fucking baaaaad! The scenes are a joke, really, I think the developers made those scenes to joke around with the gamers, or just to show how bad something can actually get

• Brohoof 1

Off the top of my head, probably Bad Rats. Bad Rats is a physic game on a 2d playing field, however the game is made in a 3d setting meaning that your items have a chance of moving to the 3rd dimension. Also each turn is different, even if you haven't adjusted anything I mean c'mon a physics game can't have a changing variable every turn when nothing has changed!

img-1193097-1-mlfw4737-Veggie55_manface.

You cannot possibly be anywhere near serious? Age of Empires is considered to be one of the absolute best Strategy series of all time, especially Age of Empires 2 which is considered one of the best games of all times on PC. 

sorry no trolling here, I thought the games i listed were absultly crap. No best RTS of all times is SC1/2 C&C 95. My personal Favs off all time is Defcon and The Epicness of World In Conflict

I played a lot of mobile games, I own over 200 for ios, lets face it though final fantasy 1,2,3 play way better on a console, plays even better on a pc, Dungon Hunter was acutally really good for a Mobile, but one agian better exprince on a PC, and there for the mobile version sucks

once u play the same game on a more powerful setup the later becomes obsolite.

don;t get me wrong taking a Android 4.0 HDMI stick with a keyboard and mouse changes the whole story

img-1191077-1-1.0x0.jpg

That same Game on your nexus is 120% better just by useing a Andiod 4 GIG HDMI stick with a keybaord and mouse.

Game play hugely improved, and its no longer a Mobile game but a console style game just by changing the hardware and imput device.

So when I ment mobile games I ment games played on a cellphone/tablet with touch interface on a 3" to 10" inch screen.

No I mean games simply for phones, which would be silly to transfer to a PC or use a keyboard or mouse. You must judge your games quite differently :P

Also I've found a couple good facebook games, that are even better on facebook than other sites. Tetris Battle, it's a much better version of Tetris friends, and words with friends, it's really easy to connect with friends with the help of Facebook, rather than playing someplace else.

I have a couple of games I can think of. The first one is the War Z but we all know why that game was terrible. My main one however is Dear Esther. Oh my, thank game was so bad that I'm not sure that it can even be counted as a game! The developers tried to go for this whole "atmospheric" thing but that's not what games are about. The fact you can only move your character around (very slowly as well) just makes it walking simulator and the game didn't even look that good.

sorry no trolling here, I thought the games i listed were absultly crap. No best RTS of all times is SC1/2 C&C 95. My personal Favs off all time is Defcon and The Epicness of World In Conflict

I'm not sure if I can take you seriously, did you even play those games? Age of Empires was a phenomenal RTS game! It's a legendary game that kinda defined the genre. Age of Mythology was also a brilliant game. 

IT'S NO USE!!!!!!

LMAO, seriously, I stand by my choice. Sonic '06 is the worst game ever, don't believe me? Watch the GameGrumps play it:

60+ episodes later, they still haven't finished it, mainly due to the fact that it's so gosh-darn broken.

EDIT: I feel I should clarify my decision. I choose Sonic '06 mainly because of how bad it is considering the budget it probably had. I don't expect a no-name development company to have the experience or funding to produce an exceptional game, but this is Sonic Team we're talking about. They're practically SEGA's most funded development branch!

The reason why the game is so pants is cuz Sega rushed it to come out for Christmas, ignoring all the bugs and glitches in it. I also forgot to mention, besides Silver's irritating voice, Silver's irritating level. -.- If you've played the game, you know the one I mean.

The worst game I've ever played?

It's probably a tie between Call Of Juarez : The Cartel and WarZ.

Call Of Juarez : The Cartel is terrible because of the way it presents the Call Of Juarez universe. It's a wild west game! Not Mafia 2 or Saints Row The Third! If I wanted to play those games I would just play them! Plus there are some pretty bad characters and repetitive missions.

And WarZ..

Dare I say more?

I have a couple of games I can think of. The first one is the War Z but we all know why that game was terrible. My main one however is Dear Esther. Oh my, thank game was so bad that I'm not sure that it can even be counted as a game! The developers tried to go for this whole "atmospheric" thing but that's not what games are about. The fact you can only move your character around (very slowly as well) just makes it walking simulator and the game didn't even look that good.

I'm not sure if I can take you seriously, did you even play those games? Age of Empires was a phenomenal RTS game! It's a legendary game that kinda defined the genre. Age of Mythology was also a brilliant game. 

Yes I played them, I still have the orginal Boxes and ever thing.. and there still horrible games to this date.

The Earth RTS games had more going for them then the above  games. and thats not saying much

C&C 95 (orignal) defnied the the RTS Genre and that was a awsome game for its time

Edited by MadDoggyca

Yes I played them, I still have the orginal Boxes and ever thing.. and there still horrible games to this date.

The Earth RTS games had more going for them then the above  games. and thats not saying much

C&C 95 (orignal) defnied the the RTS Genre and that was a awsome game for its time

The problem is, they're objectively great games which were a massive success. I still play the Rise of Rome expansion even if the game looks dated. The mechanics are solid, the AI was so much better than any other during that time and even now it's better than a lot of games these days. Even for sprites the game looked really good as well, it certainly looked better than the C&C games which were released around the same time.

As for Empire Earth, the first game of that series was top class.

The reason why the game is so pants is cuz Sega rushed it to come out for Christmas, ignoring all the bugs and glitches in it. I also forgot to mention, besides Silver's irritating voice, Silver's irritating level. -.- If you've played the game, you know the one I mean.

I couldn't force myself to even beat Sonic's campaign. I think the last time I played I gave up when Sonic walked up to the top of a  loop-de-loop and just stood there, upside down.

I just couldn't take how buggy it was.

Edited by Twinhead B

I couldn't force myself to even beat Sonic's campaign. I think the last time I played I gave up when Sonic walked up to the top of a  loop-de-loop and just stood there, upside down.

I just couldn't take how buggy it was.

Same here; I eventually got bored of dealing with all the glitches and, with a shrug, went back to the old Megadrive I own and the GOOD Sonic games. XD

Well, we were doing games in I.C.T and we were talking about apparently worst game ever, it was one of the first games. Here is what Wikipedia said... 

On May 5, 1951, the NIMROD computer, created by Ferranti, was presented at the Festival of Britain. Using a panel of lights for its display, it was designed exclusively to play the game of Nim; this was the first instance of a digital computer designed specifically to play a game.[8] This machine was based on an original design built by E.U. Condon in 1941, after having acquired a patent in 1940. The machine weighed over a ton, and a duplicate was displayed at the New York World's Fair.[9] NIMROD could play either the traditional or "reverse" form of the game.

Well basically as well as the sheer mass of this game it was overly complicated, it had many random panels and switches and it was to complicated and many people hated this.

Then the next game was invented, pong it became a sensation because of its simplicity...

WELL THERE YOU GO.....