Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Worst game made

Reani

john-romero-s-daikatana.jpg

So, this game is just bad, made by satan. I had this game when I was about 5 years. I remember I was stuck in this game on the first level but then I thought it is too hard for me but now I know it is bad game.

there are ALOT of bad games 

and I have played ALOT of games 

I'm going to start out with the worst game I've ever played. Imma say this, I don't play many bad games, as I consider my standards very high and my choices for what games I want to play very well though out. However,sometimes one game slips through the cracks and gets me. The worst game I can remember playing recently is Amnesia a Machine For Pigs. AaMFP is the first game I ever pre-purchased and I waited, so excited to play it on the day it launched. I downloaded it and 1 hour in wondered what the fuck I was playing. I was already slightly concerned when I saw they took away the item menu and sanity meter and stuff like that. They took away damn near everything that made the first amnesia such an enjoyable game. They had nothing to scare me with other than OOOooOoOoooohhhhh ominous machine noises! tremble in fear! The game is terrible on it's own and is an even more terrible followup to an actually good horror game. Its been two years since I have touched the game and I don't plan to give it any other chances, anytime soon.

In my opinion the worst games I have never played would be
E.T. for Atari 2600

Sonic Boom

Sonic 06

Plumbers Don't Wear Ties (wanna play it, just to see how bad it is)

The Slaughtering Grounds

Ride to Hell: Retribution (Just looks laughably terrible)

and ummm.... I think that's it          

• 2 years later...