Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cast the MLP: FiM voice actors in something!

GuillermoGage

Is anypony here impressed enough by the voice actors on this show to want to cast them in stuff, including ideas for adaptations for things like novels or something that haven't been animated yet?

I particularly want John de Lancie (Discord), Tabitha St. Germain (Rarity and many other roles), and maybe Claire Corlett (Sweetie Belle) to have roles in an adaptation of my favorite media thing and most important fandom, The Underland Chronicles novels by Suzanne Collins (My Little Pony: FiM is a distant 2nd).

Gregor the Overlander and it's sequels have several fascinating human and talking animal characters.

I want de Lancie as the six-foot rat Ripred, Tabitha as Twirltounge, a beguiling rat who appears later in the series, and I'd like Claire Corlett to keep pursuing voice acting for the role of the protagonist Gregor's little sister, Lizzie.

Actually, I'd like my favorite book series to involve motion-capture acting for the human characters if possible, so, I don't if she's interested in anything other than just voices.

...I guess I'd like to hear Nicole Oliver in more stuff. And just have Tabitha in everything.

Specifically she should voice a tabby cat. I'd like for Kathleen Barr to approach Tabitha one day and demand, in Mrs. Twombly's (Littlest Pet Shop) voice that she voice a tabby cat, and then laugh at her own joke like how Mrs. Twombly does. It would be funnier than if I did it.

Edited by GuillermoGage

With her Pinkie pie voice, I'm surprised that Andrea Libman hasn't been in more anime. Yea she's done a few like Gundam 00, but you'd think she'd be in more. That high pitched energy in her voice would be perfect for Haruhi Suzumiya.

Actually a while ago I had the thought of what if my favorite anime, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, was recast with the voices of my favorite Westen cartoon, MLP:FIM? And here's what I got:

Edward Elric: Richard Cox (based more on his work on inuyasha and ranma 1/2 than MLP)

Hohenheim: Scott McNeil( based less on his role as chief Thunderhooves and more on the fact that he played the role in the first series)

Olivier Mira Armstrong: Tabitha St Germain. I could totally imagine her channeling a little Luna here.

Izumi Curtis: Nicole Oliver. She does that teacher thing so well.

May Chang: Andrea Libman. Her cute and energetic voice is perfect.

Selim Bradley: Cathy Weseluck.

Yeah, not much to go on and it ended up being based more on their roles in shows like Gundam 00 than MLP.

Edited by hawkflame
  • Brohoof 1

With her Pinkie pie voice, I'm surprised that Andrea Libman hasn't been in more anime. Yea she's done a few like Gundam 00, but you'd think she'd be in more. That high pitched energy in her voice would be perfect for Haruhi Suzumiya.

Actually a while ago I had the thought of what if my favorite anime, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, was recast with the voices of my favorite Westen cartoon, MLP:FIM? And here's what I got:

Edward Elric: Richard Cox (based more on his work on inuyasha and ranma 1/2 than MLP)

Hohenheim: Scott McNeil( based less on his role as chief Thunderhooves and more on the fact that he played the role in the first series)

Olivier Mira Armstrong: Tabitha St Germain. I could totally imagine her channeling a little Luna here.

Izumi Curtis: Nicole Oliver. She does that teacher thing so well.

May Chang: Andrea Libman. Her cute and energetic voice is perfect.

Selim Bradley: Cathy Weseluck.

Yeah, not much to go on and it ended up being based more on their roles in shows like Gundam 00 than MLP.

At least you actually bothered to post.

I wonder if there should be another thread where I expand this a bit more, like casting people in roles for new MLP:FiM characters.

I'd like Donna Murphy to voice act and/or sing in Friendship is Magic. I'm also sort of surprised that Twilight Sparkle appears to be the sole role that Tara Strong has been doing for our pony show; I still haven't seen her name in the credits among all the increasing guest and side characters in Littlest Pet Shop either, I've seen/heard Cathy Weseluck, Brian Drummond, and Kelly Metzger on LPS though. I guess it's okay; she's pretty prolific everywhere else.

If there was ever a Command and Conquer movie, Andrea Libman could provide the voice of EVA (the GDI computer voice). CABAL (Nod computer voice) could be voiced by whoever played King Sombra.

A Diablo (first game) movie would have Andrew Francis (Shining Armor) as the Warrior, Peter New as Deckard Cain and the voice of The Butcher, Tabitha St. Germain as Adria, Andrea Libman as Gillian, Brian Drummond as Ogden, Cathy Weseluck as Wirt, Scott McNeil as Farnham and John de Lancie as King Leoric.

Diablo II could have Tara Strong as Charsi, Peter New as Cain and possibly Tyrael as well.

Alright Here are some roles I would like the voice actors to go in!

John de Lancie - Lion king 4 the next bad guy (WITH SONG :D)

Tara Strong - Pokemon, a new female rival 

Ashleigh Ball - Cliford the big red dog's new owner (Don't ask)

• 8 years later...