Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Show us your voice!

Zacharias

(edited)

you were supposed to finish the song .-.

I have the end done, you just have to sing the last little Cadance part(oh the wedding we won't make he'll end up marrying a fake Shining Armor will be) then I finish. ;)

Edited by SBB64
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I have the end done, you just have to sing the last little Cadance part(oh the wedding we won't make he'll end up marrying a fake Shining Armor will be) then I finish. wink.png

Darnit you two didn't finish tongue.png.

Eh, better than last time.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0cfJ59tb0TR

The older one was done while I was deathly close to passing out.

I always thought your voice would be a slight bit higher..(Then again I think that about nearly everyone xD.)

And also I've been pronouncing your name wrong, I always pronounced it like Twilie-scal. Woops tongue.png.

Already added it to my fantasy.txt :D.

Edited by Zygen
  • Brohoof 1

Eh, better than last time.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0cfJ59tb0TR

The older one was done while I was deathly close to passing out.

yes baby give me more <3

And also I've been pronouncing your name wrong, I always pronounced it like Twilie-scal. Woops img-1616018-3-tongue.png.

It's Twili-scale. Twili-scale. Twili-scale. That's what it is!!! GRRRRRRR

• Brohoof 2

Okay but I call dibs on Dashie

All this singing makes me want to sing more xD.

Y'all need to do this duet though :D.

(edited)

The extent of my enjoyment of this thread cannot be put into mere words, nor anything my vocal cords can hope to produce.

Edited by Twiliscael
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

ph34r.png Hmmm... interesting.  Judging by the sound of your voice I'd say that you are... a moderator. mellow.png

(HA!  YOU THOUGHT I WAS GONNA SAY ROBOT, DIDN'T YOU?!? img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png )

After much consideration, I have decided that my identity will not be compromised from leaving a little message for ya'll, so here you go.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0U151Td9xyp

P.S. I'm not the greatest impressionist in the world, but I do love doing them just for fun, so if any of ya'll have any requests I'd be more than happy to give 'em a shot in this thread (or even in just a PM). derpy_emoticon1.png 

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 3

img-1617150-2-ph34r.png Hmmm... interesting.  Judging by the sound of your voice I'd say that you are... a moderator. img-1617150-3-mellow.png

(HA!  YOU THOUGHT I WAS GONNA SAY ROBOT, DIDN'T YOU?!? img-1617150-4-img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png )

After much consideration, I have decided that my identity will not be compromised from leaving a little message for ya'll, so here you go.

P.S. I'm not the greatest impressionist in the world, but I do love doing them just for fun, so if any of ya'll have any requests I'd be more than happy to give 'em a shot in this thread (or even in just a PM). img-1617150-5-derpy_emoticon1.png 

About as happy and joyful as I thought you'd be. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

this thread is the best because of @, and @@Champion RD92, aw...ehhrm, I mean, fantastic singing haha! I want to hear the pet song :P

Uh, thanks, it will go down in history. B)

As for the Find a Pet song, I dunno if I wanna do that one yet. :huh:

(edited)

Uh, thanks, it will go down in history. img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

As for the Find a Pet song, I dunno if I wanna do that one yet. huh.png

Maybe something a little slower and easier? like what my cutie mark is telling me? or maybe at the gala? smile.png

Btw how do you put a youtube video on here? like instead of the link you just click on it and it starts playing

Edited by Dashie~

(edited)

Maybe something a little slower and easier? like what my cutie mark is telling me? or maybe at the gala? img-1617795-3-smile.png

Btw how do you put a youtube video on here? like instead of the link you just click on it and it starts playing

Hm, I dunno, we'll see. I might be willing to do a solo song though, maybe. ^_^

As for videos, it seems they've been kind of random with embedding lately, you could try tagging the videos with [ media ] [ /media ] (except with no spaces) though and see if that works. :huh:

Edited by SBB64
  • Brohoof 1

End of TDA:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0DU5cUSD1ha

I don't know the words to that one too well honestly, maybe tomorrow after I give it a few listens, I'll let you know. wink.png

Your laugh is the most hilarious thing ever conceived. xD.

The extent of my enjoyment of this thread cannot be put into mere words, nor anything my vocal cords can hope to produce.

^My thoughts exactly.

Maybe something a little slower and easier? like what my cutie mark is telling me? or maybe at the gala? img-1617795-3-smile.png

Idk, I want moar singing to though xD.

Also I just hit the button to the left of font and select "Media" then copy paste your video in and hit confirm or whatever.

img-1617150-2-ph34r.png Hmmm... interesting.  Judging by the sound of your voice I'd say that you are... a moderator. img-1617150-3-mellow.png

(HA!  YOU THOUGHT I WAS GONNA SAY ROBOT, DIDN'T YOU?!? img-1617150-4-img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png )

P.S. I'm not the greatest impressionist in the world, but I do love doing them just for fun, so if any of ya'll have any requests I'd be more than happy to give 'em a shot in this thread (or even in just a PM). img-1617150-5-derpy_emoticon1.png 

Your voice is actually quite like I expected it to be :P. Which is good I guess :D.

Try singing this. It might be a little hard though

It worked thx smile.png

Haha, yes y'all should, not sure how it could be done duet though, but oh well xD.

This song is beautiful I love it :D.

• Brohoof 3

@Zygen 

It actually made me tear a little such a great song to end the season

Haha, I didn't tear up exactly, but it did give me some emotions, especially after we get to Twilights speech.

But anyways S3 finale had some great songs I think, although it also had a "song" if you can call it that I didn't like, and the only one in the show I don't like.

"Princess Twilight cometh".

But anyways I'm drifting xD.