Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Show us your voice!

Zacharias

(edited)

@Champion RD92

I would also like to hear you sing a part of the "Helping Twilight win the crown" from equestria girls img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

Edit: And P.S wouldnt it be cool if we had one of the voice actors from MLP FiM here in the forums? yay.png . id be giving the phrases to say everytime in their pony voice  lol

Edited by Dashie~

I was bored, I'll actually do some sort of voice later

Haha, I know I was just teasing ya :D

@Champion RD92

I would also like to hear you sing a part of the "Helping Twilight win the crown" from equestria girls img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

Edit: And P.S wouldnt it be cool if we had one of the voice actors from MLP FiM here in the forums? yay.png . id be giving the phrases to say everytime in their pony voice  lol

Yeah it'd be cool if we had a VA from the show here, but I think for that same reason we'd want them here they wouldn't come here.

Also they're probably quite busy and honestly probably don't have time to have us make them say stuff in the characters voices, as cool as that would be.

We always have the ones in the fandom who come pretty close though, I know there was a pretty good Pinkie impression on the forums a while back, Idk where she is anymore though.

(edited)

Haha, I know I was just teasing ya img-1617968-1-biggrin.png

Yeah it'd be cool if we had a VA from the show here, but I think for that same reason we'd want them here they wouldn't come here.

Also they're probably quite busy and honestly probably don't have time to have us make them say stuff in the characters voices, as cool as that would be.

We always have the ones in the fandom who come pretty close though, I know there was a pretty good Pinkie impression on the forums a while back, Idk where she is anymore though.

I did a RD one a few days ago it hurt my throat so bad!

Edit: Here it is! Its a little loud though

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1SukFbFhG0f

Thats the only thing i could do and never do again. Idont know how the VA's do it. It kills my throat for some reason

Edited by Dashie~
  • Brohoof 3

I did a RD one a few days ago it hurt my throat so bad!

Edit: Here it is! Its a little loud though

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1SukFbFhG0f

Sounds pretty good if you ask me xD. Wayyyy better then I can do. Actually I've never really tried impersonating anypony, so idk honestly, maybe i should try xD.

It seems like its over the phone though, is that like an edit or just how your mic sounds? 

(edited)

Sounds pretty good if you ask me xD. Wayyyy better then I can do. Actually I've never really tried impersonating anypony, so idk honestly, maybe i should try xD.

It seems like its over the phone though, is that like an edit or just how your mic sounds? 

I actually had to use my ipod cause i was at my cousins and i didnt have my laptop then i had to record it through my laptop so the quality isnt that good

Edited by Dashie~
  • Brohoof 1

I actually had to use my ipod cause i was at my cousins and i didnt have my laptop then i had to record it through my laptop so the quality isnt that good

Oh thats why xD. Well it still sounds pretty good overall. I don't think I could do Dashie's voice, my voice is a bit to high end for that, but eh idk.

Like I said maybe I'll try some impressions tonight and post them here for the heck of it(Assuming I have time and remember to.)

• Brohoof 1

Oh thats why xD. Well it still sounds pretty good overall. I don't think I could do Dashie's voice, my voice is a bit to high end for that, but eh idk.

Like I said maybe I'll try some impressions tonight and post them here for the heck of it(Assuming I have time and remember to.)

Yeah my voice cracks alot at times lol so it kinda fit in with RD's voice. 

• Brohoof 1

Welp, decided to join in on this fun

Chose to do one of my favourite quotes of all time :>

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1faHVNYz2Ng

You should have done an excerpt of your reading of MLD. Ledeledelledel :D

I've already heard your voice, but regardless you do have a good narrator like voice Especially while reading MLD :P.

Also I'm assuming that this is from Pokemon? It sounds like its the one either from SS or just from the movie, but idk maybe I'm totally wrong. xD. Just assuming since um well your Lugia.

Anyways, your voice is cool. Definitely good for reading stuff. Like MLD, we should do dat again :P.

You underestimate me! My voice is a little scratchy atm since I just ate though, but I'll do it later today, I promise. wink.png

I can look forward to this, I think your singing voice is actually pretty good SBB, no lie.

Rainbow Dash gala song:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1DSdDWuZdKR

WOHOOO ENCORE ENCORE!  

Seriously though it was pretty good, sounded like you hit the notes mostly except for some of the higher ones towards the end.

Your singing voice isn't nearly as bad as you think it is :). Atleast I think.

• Brohoof 3

I think you have a really good narrator voice

To be quite frank,

this isn't really my "normal" voice, just the voice I do when I say that quote :P

You should have done an excerpt of your reading of MLD. Ledeledelledel biggrin.png

I've already heard your voice, but regardless you do have a good narrator like voice Especially while reading MLD tongue.png.

Also I'm assuming that this is from Pokemon? It sounds like its the one either from SS or just from the movie, but idk maybe I'm totally wrong. xD. Just assuming since um well your Lugia.

Anyways, your voice is cool. Definitely good for reading stuff. Like MLD, we should do dat again tongue.png.

I can look forward to this, I think your singing voice is actually pretty good SBB, no lie.

WOHOOO ENCORE ENCORE!  

Seriously though it was pretty good, sounded like you hit the notes mostly except for some of the higher ones towards the end.

Your singing voice isn't nearly as bad as you think it is smile.png. Atleast I think.

You and Blue ruined MLD for me...I'll probably never be able to read it again :3

• Brohoof 1

Your singing voice isn't nearly as bad as you think it is smile.png. Atleast I think.

My vocal range isn't very good, there is a very limited range of notes that I can hit, unfortunately. Plus I don't think my voice sounds good for singing.

• Brohoof 1

To be quite frank,

this isn't really my "normal" voice, just the voice I do when I say that quote tongue.png

You and Blue ruined MLD for me...I'll probably never be able to read it again :3

Awww, but it was fawn.... :(.

My vocal range isn't very good, there is a very limited range of notes that I can hit, unfortunately. Plus I don't think my voice sounds good for singing.

Your vocal range isn't as high no, but practice can help that i'm sure if you really wanted, or maybe you just have a lower range, not bad exactly, thats like saying Tuba is worse then idk Trumpet because it has a lower range. just saying trumpet is better, totally not biased

I think your voice sounds fine personally, especially if you haven't exactly been doing daily practice or anything :P.

Your vocal range isn't as high no, but practice can help that i'm sure if you really wanted, or maybe you just have a lower range, not bad exactly, thats like saying Tuba is worse then idk Trumpet because it has a lower range. just saying trumpet is better, totally not biased

I think your voice sounds fine personally, especially if you haven't exactly been doing daily practice or anything tongue.png.

Well I play Rock Band pretty often, and when I try to sing stuff, I can only hit the notes that are like in the middle range. I can never hit the lower notes or the higher notes :/

• Brohoof 1

Awww, but it was fawn.... sad.png.

I think your voice sounds fine personally, especially if you haven't exactly been doing daily practice or anything tongue.png.

Yes....yes it was...

but even when I was rereading it, when I came to the parts where Blue usually spouted "leedle leedle leedle lee" I was IMMEDIATELY reminded of it :P

However, to be nice, I recorded myself reading the beginning :P Not my best (nor was it my upbeat version of a depressing paragraph) but it'll suffice

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0j6pbYekPlM

• Brohoof 1

Well I play Rock Band pretty often, and when I try to sing stuff, I can only hit the notes that are like in the middle range. I can never hit the lower notes or the higher notes :/

I love singing in Rockband :3. 

I use to have a really middle ranged voice, but to be honest I looked up some tips on singing and did a bit of practice with it, and now I'm not terribly middle ranged. Although I still need a good day to hit any clear higher notes :P.

I still think i'm a crappy singer anyways xD. Of course I'm trying to get better.

Everything takes practice, I think you do pretty good, obviously you could improve, but I think your being a little hard on your singing voice. The notes you can sing I think sound pretty good :).

Yes....yes it was...

but even when I was rereading it, when I came to the parts where Blue usually spouted "leedle leedle leedle lee" I was IMMEDIATELY reminded of it tongue.png

However, to be nice, I recorded myself reading the beginning tongue.png Not my best (nor was it my upbeat version of a depressing paragraph) but it'll suffice

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0j6pbYekPlM

Hehehe, we need to find another fanfic to have fun with in skype, :D.

And omg I'll never be able to take MLD seriously anymore either xD.

Also I can't listen to this recording without giggling like a little schoolgirl xD. You should've recorded some of the more... interesting times :D.

Ohh, good times good times :D.

"Dad!"..... "ledel ledel ledel" hehehe.

• Brohoof 1

You should have done an excerpt of your reading of MLD. Ledeledelledel :D I've already heard your voice, but regardless you do have a good narrator like voice Especially while reading MLD :P. Also I'm assuming that this is from Pokemon? It sounds like its the one either from SS or just from the movie, but idk maybe I'm totally wrong. xD. Just assuming since um well your Lugia. Anyways, your voice is cool. Definitely good for reading stuff. Like MLD, we should do dat again :P.I can look forward to this, I think your singing voice is actually pretty good SBB, no lie. WOHOOO ENCORE ENCORE!   Seriously though it was pretty good, sounded like you hit the notes mostly except for some of the higher ones towards the end. Your singing voice isn't nearly as bad as you think it is :). Atleast I think.

Oh thank you, I guess choir and singing along to my favorite songs pays off. My voice is baritone skewed more towards bass(in fact I sang mostly bass in choir) so I think I have a good range, I could probably use more training though. ^_^

• Brohoof 1

I love singing in Rockband :3. 

I use to have a really middle ranged voice, but to be honest I looked up some tips on singing and did a bit of practice with it, and now I'm not terribly middle ranged. Although I still need a good day to hit any clear higher notes tongue.png.

I still think i'm a crappy singer anyways xD. Of course I'm trying to get better.

Everything takes practice, I think you do pretty good, obviously you could improve, but I think your being a little hard on your singing voice. The notes you can sing I think sound pretty good smile.png.

Hehehe, we need to find another fanfic to have fun with in skype, biggrin.png.

And omg I'll never be able to take MLD seriously anymore either xD.

Also I can't listen to this recording without giggling like a little schoolgirl xD. You should've recorded some of the more... interesting times biggrin.png.

Ohh, good times good times biggrin.png.

"Dad!"..... "ledel ledel ledel" hehehe.

I thought the purpose of this thread was to show your voice..

Not listen to SBB64 & Champion RD sing and Lugia read :3 XD

• Brohoof 1

Oh thank you, I guess choir and singing along to my favorite songs pays off. My voice is baritone skewed more towards bass(in fact I sang mostly bass in choir) so I think I have a good range, I could probably use more training though. happy.png

Oh you are in choir, cheater

Haha, i'm kidding :P. I sing along to songs, but I wasn't really ever in choir so yeah xD.

No idea where my actual range really falls, I don't think i'm really bass considering I can't sing that low, but i have no real idea frankly.

And your better then me thats for sure :P.

I thought the purpose of this thread was to show your voice..

Not listen to SBB64 & Champion RD sing and Lugia read :3 XD

Well.. You have to use your voice to do all these things.

Besides its fun :D.

• Brohoof 2