Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Show us your voice!

Zacharias

"BEST THIS!" *detonates explosives*

I'm honestly surprised that no one questioned why I know every word in friday...... oh well.....

I'm more concerned about where the bucking explosives came from. Then again, end game... Plus, I could recite all the words from Friday (disregarding the rap, that part sucked) in a heartbeat. Don't feel bad.

"BEST THIS!" *detonates explosives*

I'm honestly surprised that no one questioned why I know every word in friday...... oh well.....

I'm not one to ask questions, that I know I don't want the answers too.

-Her horn glows purple, and Donkey Kong from the original game shows up and he begins to throw barrels at Fracta.-

I'm not one to ask questions, that I know I don't want the answers too.

-Her horn glows purple, and Donkey Kong from the original game shows up and he begins to throw barrels at Fracta.-

"You're kidding right? I've perfected this game in my sleep!" *Jumps the barrels*

And the answer is it was part of a video project... had to use a clip for a sketch where we were using Friday as a method of torture .. and it was my personal hell for about 3 months

-Laughs- THAT does sound awful. 

-Watches him jump the barrels.-

-Her horn glows purple again, and the Kaboings from Donkey Kong Country appear and begin to leap at him.-

"You REALLY like the Donkey Kong games don't you? Well here, I brought something that fought another Kong, you might like him!"

*Horn glows*

*Godzilla is summoned*

"Hope you like him!"

*Sends Godzilla to destroy*

• Brohoof 1

"You REALLY like the Donkey Kong games don't you? Well here, I brought something that fought another Kong, you might like him!"

*Horn glows*

*Godzilla is summoned*

"Hope you like him!"

-Chuckles a bit as her horn glows purple once more. Two hammer head brothers appear and begin to assult Godzilla with hammers.-

*Horn glows*

*Godzilla is summoned*

"Hope you like him!"

While you're watching Godzilla get hammers thrown at him, why don't you start the singing again before Sugarhoof gets mad at you for breaking Tokyhoof?

While you're watching Godzilla get hammers thrown at him, why don't you start the singing again before Sugarhoof gets mad at you for breaking Tokyhoof?

Nah... this is MUCH more fun

-Chuckles a bit as her horn glows purple once more. Two hammer head brothers appear and begin to assult Godzilla with hammers.-

"HAMMERS WILL NOT HARM MY MONSTER!"

*watches in terror as godzilla goes Kiryu on my flank*

"Can I get some help!?"

*dodges both hammer and radioactive breath*

Nah... this is MUCH more fun

"HAMMERS WILL NOT HARM MY MONSTER!"

*watches in terror as godzilla goes Kiryu on my flank*

"Can I get some help!?"

*dodges both hammer and radioactive breath*

Sing sing sing!

"HAMMERS WILL NOT HARM MY MONSTER!" *watches in terror as godzilla goes Kiryu on my flank* "Can I get some help!?" *dodges both hammer and radioactive breath*

*sigh* I CHOOSE  YOU JIGGLYPUFF! Use sing to make Aura and her friend sleep so I don't have to listen to their bucking giggles anymore!