Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Show us your voice!

Zacharias

18 hours ago, TheRockARooster said:

I was gonna post my Rainbow Dash impression and I listened after recording it.

NO F***ING WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

C'mooonnn!!

Just now, Quinch said:

-mails you a free waifu token-

noooo i need a big strong man not a girl that's cuter than me who makes me feel insecure about myself ;_;

37 minutes ago, Shiki said:

noooo i need a big strong man not a girl that's cuter than me who makes me feel insecure about myself ;_;

-mails you a Dustykatt instead-

dustykatt2.jpg

11 minutes ago, SparklingCaps said:

I'll post a recording of my voice here saying whatever someone wants me to say; any takers? :D

Say "I love Caps!" :D

6 minutes ago, PinkieShadow said:

I bet I beat him in that genre, can he even ride a horse? :love:

You won't beat him in Youtube popularity. He rides a lot of things (...) :sealed:

2 hours ago, Shiki said:

Perfect HOW

It was pretty perfect. Very professional. Are you a news reporter by any change? Working at a radio station? That voice can get you far! B)

17 minutes ago, Splashee said:

You won't beat him in Youtube popularity. He rides a lot of things (...) :sealed:

It was pretty perfect. Very professional. Are you a news reporter by any change? Working at a radio station? That voice can get you far! B)

I have a decently expensive mic set up because it's my dream to be a twitch streamer (but it'll never happen cuz I'm too insecure) but thats about it :nom:

4 minutes ago, Shiki said:

I have a decently expensive mic set up because it's my dream to be a twitch streamer (but it'll never happen cuz I'm too insecure) but thats about it :nom:

You go to Twitch right now young lady! :secret:

It is difficult to feel insecure, I know. I hope you can gather the strength. You are doing fine here. A good mic really helps, but it is more than that, you know it :kindness:

2 minutes ago, Splashee said:

You go to Twitch right now young lady! :secret:

It is difficult to feel insecure, I know. I hope you can gather the strength. You are doing fine here. A good mic really helps, but it is more than that, you know it :kindness:

Ugh I'm just like such a boring personality when I play games. Like I get too quiet and focus too hard on just playing because I like to do well

1 minute ago, Shiki said:

Ugh I'm just like such a boring personality when I play games. Like I get too quiet and focus too hard on just playing because I like to do well

It could be your thing! twitch.com/boringgamerpersonality with 3000 new subs a week. Well you never really know if you don't try. But I have a feeling you are good at games, and I would watch that :twi:

Anyways, really great voice! :squee:

(edited)
30 minutes ago, TheRockARooster said:

Should I post more of my voice?

Hmm, you know what? YES! :please:

2 minutes ago, SparklingCaps said:

How about your favorite love song? :ooh: 

How about singing something with a really sexy voice?

EDIT: Okay, dark voice, very close to the microphone, breathing. I am sure that will get the ladies to swoon!

Edited by Splashee
Because why not?