Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How much have you changed in a year?

~Sugar Sprinkles~

A year ago? Okay. Ahem~ I suppose that I've been learning more about what I am in the past year. I've concluded on being a pan-sexual than Bi. I've grown in spiritual strength in recent period of the past few months. For those who maybe unfamiliar with my practices, I've reach a level that would be close equivalent to a Super Sayian 2. I'll leave it at that though. I've been seeing who are friends who are just using my friendship for conceded reasons. In truth, not much other things have caused too much change.

I don't know that much has really changed. Everything has just become really stagnant. Perhaps there is, since late December, a bringing to the forefront of my health issues (well, new ones... -_-) and me starting to want to help those that can be helped. My eating habits have gone down drastically in the last two years... As if they were ever wonderful to begin with. I can tell I'm not doing so well right now...

I don't know why... but for some reason I'm still wanting to hang onto this life...

I have changed in several ways since 6 months after my last post here in 2013.

I have realized my gender. I am a woman in a man's body, with a man's features. My romantic attractions towards women faded. I played League of Legends and now I won't after today. I now don't have an Xbox *sigh*, I have a wonderful boyfriend now, and this is our second time around. Our first time ended about a year ago. I have come to realize how mentally ill I am really. I have some issues with anger, depression... I have realized how disgusting my body really is. It's hideously unfabulous. I have started watching MLP a lot less. I have only watched it once in the past three or four months. That's a long time, but I still like the show, I'm quite excited for MLP's fifth season!

I am quite the dynamic character. I change quite a lot. I never really stay the same, in any way, shape, or form.

Edited by TwillyFSniper

Over the course of a year I went from being a non-brony who had no interest in anything pony related to a passionated Brony and now I am in College in opposite of a year ago where I was in my last year of high school.

I also changed in the music tastes departement, with expanding my current tastes at the time to more technical metal music as of now

A whole lot, i'd say. Gotten considerably more social, think less than a psycho/sociopath(Not that i thought that much like one in the first place). I've gotten a lot more cheerful, or so others say, atleast. My common sense has improved a lot aswell, and i can feel the child in me slowly drifting away as i age. Let me put it like this: A year ago, i felt horrible and often got horrible thoughts of how horrible my life was and how horrible i was as a person. Now, I feel great, Have improved socially, gotten a whole lot more open-minded, and apparently gotten a bit nicer. I feel like maybe MLP might have had a big say in that.

Probably a lot more about me has changed aswell, but its kind of difficult trying to reflect how i was before and how i am now.

I believe that I have changed in a way that I (sometimes, although it could definitely become more often) am motivated to learn more about topics that I am interested in, I have become a lot more honest, I'm beginning to learn more about myself (including the musical talent I am confident that I might actually have), I am slightly becoming more skeptical of my religious beliefs and I am trying to improve on my maths skills. (Yes, I am aware that this post has too many I's in it)

• Brohoof 1

For one I'm a lot more open about being a brony. I don't try and hide it from people, I'm no longer ashamed of liking mlp. I'm also a lot more open to people now in general. I've tackled my social anxiety head on and have made a ton of friends because of it.

Plus I have glasses now. Became nearsighted out of nowhere.

Hell, I've been undergoing some massive changes since 2011, and every year I've been thinking I've got things figured out for myself at this age but the next year I look back and say "No, not even close..." still I am gathering more knowledge and maturity 

But it's also not mental changes, in 2012 I started taking better care of myself. And now I'm eating better, working out, everything trying to make life easier for myself.

I would like to think I have improved since a year ago  :lol: 

I was... not very in control of myself a year and a bit ago, and everything was going downhill fast BUT NOW EVERYTHING IS IMPROVING AND IM HAPPY N STUFF  :pinkie: 

• 4 years later...

I've changed a lot, I've become more aware of bad habits in my life and how to get rid of them, had several new experiences with jobs, and learned many new things. As for my personality though, I don't really see any major changes.

Oh boy...I have definitely changed a lot over the past year. On top of just gaining more maturity in general, I've also gotten a job, a vehicle,  have started college...basically just have transitioned from teenager to young adult. Also my views and beliefs on a few things in particular have also changed. 

Someone once said:  People don't change, they only become more like themselves

Hah, that’s a complete opposite for me.

The more things change, the more they stay the same. (I just randomly made that up, probably copied it from somewhere).

One year? I haven't even been here for one year yet. But from the time I joined, I haven't changed much. I don't think I will change after a year has passed, but I might so I will check back here for an update.

• Brohoof 1

I have become more and more comfortable with my sexuality and how I choose to dress out in public. A year I wasn't struggling or anything, but I keep growing/uncovering new things about myself. 

I would say that my work ethic and perseverance and consistency have improved as well, but maybe I just haven't regressed yet. We shall see.