Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you wear around the house?

Virulence

What do you wear around the house?  

148 users have voted

1. 1. What do you wear around the house?

• Slippers
    • Socks
    • Barefoot

I'm going to hate myself for this..

But I go barefoot. I only wear socks on cold days in my house. But on warmer days I just go barefoot around the house. Wait, it's getting cold. I'm gonna go put on some socks. :U

Edited by Hazmat Headcase Hero
  • Brohoof 1

I usually wear socks with slippers. I wear well a undershirt, pajamas, and usually barefoot if it is too hot. Not the best fashionable person, unless I wear Polo © to school.

• Brohoof 1

I usually wear very short shorts, soft fabric, not cotton and a sleeveless t-shirt or very thin t-shirts because it's damn hot, I'm also usually barefoot because I forget to put on my flip flops haha!

EDIT: forgot to say that I look nothing near fabulous at home :<

Edited by Sparkity
  • Brohoof 1

I'm a barefoot kind of guy. I like to go commando, with shorts and a t-shirt. If I were to wear slippers, I would wear these.

Capture.PNG

Discord has great taste in slippers.

But I digress, my feet must go commando.

• Brohoof 1

Baggy graphic t-shirt, usually with pony, dethklok, pokemon designs to keep it classy and yoga pants, no exceptions! I like wearing socks if they're comfortable enough, I wish I had nice slippers! Ahhh natural habitat clothes. ^^

Edited by Azalea
  • Brohoof 3

I usually wear a comfortable hoodie over whatever I'm wearing when I get home, or I put on sweatpants. As for my feet, I own no slippers  :( so they usually stay naked unless it gets too cold. 

• Brohoof 1

I just wear bearfoot unless I just got inside and am to lazy to take off my socks, or its really really cold.

As for clothes I actually normally just wear my School shirt if its after a school day. Or sometimes i'll wear something else, and if I have nothing to do all day sometimes I just wear pajamas.

I'm so boring eh. :P?

Wait, let me get this straight, you're supposed to wear clothing while in your house? I was not aware of this before just now. Thanks for the info OP.

Yes I think you are supposed too, but your house :blink:

I'm a barefoot kind of guy. I like to go commando, with shorts and a t-shirt. If I were to wear slippers, I would wear these.

Capture.PNG

Discord has great taste in slippers.

But I digress, my feet must go commando.

I love discords slippers! Ahhh!

I usually wear a comfortable hoodie over whatever I'm wearing when I get home, or I put on sweatpants. As for my feet, I own no slippers  :( so they usually stay naked unless it gets too cold. 

I love wearing hoodies! People say I look evil in them though :o

• Brohoof 1

I love wearing hoodies! People say I look evil in them though

Me too! I have an obsession with hoodies, all different kinds! They're just so comfy. :wub:  Now I'm curious as to how many I actually have...

I'll sometimes be barefoot, and sometimes even wear 1 sock, but I'll usually go barefoot. The inside of slippers get caught in my toenails, and that can really hurt. Barefoot, my feet are just cold

Hoodies, T-Shirts and jeans. I'm kinda bland, but hey, that's just me.

If you ever see me, I'm usually am wearing a T-shirt with stuff on it and long blue jeans.

Wait, let me get this straight, you're supposed to wear clothing while in your house? I was not aware of this before just now. Thanks for the info OP.

I used to think clothing was just a fashion symbol people wear for fun.

It was a big surprise to me too, then the fire nation attacked...

Edited by Zink
  • Brohoof 1

Graphic Ts (usually pony-related), an unzipped hoodie, jeans, and sneakers. 

(I live in a dorm, so I don't really have a private space).

I only own 2 pony t-shirts. I need way morrre....

Me too! I have an obsession with hoodies, all different kinds! They're just so comfy. :wub:  Now I'm curious as to how many I actually have...

I love hoodies so much!! I just love wearing them. I want a pony one super duper bad though... :P

• Brohoof 2

- A T-shirt.

- A pair of sweatpants/pants I sleep in.

- Underwear (I had to clarify this since apparently half of you enjoy the non-clothing state, as it were).

This changes to shorts if it's hot, and socks on muh feet and a flannel if it's cold. I dislike slippers - they get lumped up in one spot on the inside after a while, and that just makes me sad. I will only wear a hoodie if it's really goddamn cold, or I'm too lazy to get a flannel out of the closet. I will also wear jeans in my dorm if I'm too lazy to get the comfeh pants on.

If I change out of my normal day clothes, I pretty much wear either basketball shorts or hot shorts with just an old strap tanktop and bare feet. If anyone comes over or anything, I just put on a hoodie or jacket. Ha, you know, if I ever have a jacket that I actually wear, its NEVER mine! XD I'm always stealing my friends clothes! :D Whenever I'm dressed like that, all lazy, I get super tired, super fast!

mlp___sleepyluna_by_shachza-d4vqh8e.png

Edited by pegasister101

I wear whatever I've been wearing all day, so if I've been out ill be in my clothes, on the more often occasion that all I've done is sleep all day, I just wear my pyjamas and stay barefoot.