Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you wear around the house?

Virulence

What do you wear around the house?  

148 users have voted

1. 1. What do you wear around the house?

• Slippers
    • Socks
    • Barefoot

The unthinkable... socks AND slippers!!!

But yes, It gets cold here sometimes and in the winter, both are sometimes needed. I have these thick socks I bought that are pretty much designed to function as slippers and then I've got my regular slippers. I switch between the two and sometimes wear both when they are needed.

As for cloathing, a white shirt, pajama bottoms and my bath robe. Very comfortable and if you're done going out for the day, why not?

• Brohoof 1

• 9 months later...

If I know I'm going to be home for more then 4 hours, I'll just wear a t-shirt, and pajamas.  I wear socks or go barefoot.  If I'm going to leave I'll wear jeans and a T-shirt.

I wear these really large clunky slippers that make a loud sound as i walk around. I also wear baggy pants and a jacket with no shirt under it. If it's really could i drag a blanket around with me and huddle over the heater vents for warmth.

Well umm other than wearing a dress suit and pants at my grandparents *weird... I know...*

At my house its simple as hell.

A white hanes t-shirt with ambercrombie *I suck at spelling and not going to waste my time looking it up because it is not in my auto correct... though I am a fast typer...* jeans. A pair or long or short socks depending on my mood. My white and blue sailor style bracelet. And sometimes my pearl amulet from my biological mother xD... yeah... that's practally it when just sitting at home. If we go somewhere I just throw something over my tee. No pony shirts yet sadly though :/

Edit: Sometimes I do hate how I ramble on...

Edited by Techite Sparkle

In public school days I used to run around just in my underwear only, but when I moved to a new home around the time of starting high school I magically dropped that habit by always being fully dressed in one way or another.

I always wear slippers, especially in winter.

Edit: Oh, this is strictly about foot wear according to the poll I just noticed now?

... oh well.

Edited by Iron Shield

After getting home from work, I usually kick off my shoes and socks and just lounge around in my day clothes (usually a T-shirt and cargo pants). At bed time, the pants come off and I'll sleep in my shirt and boxers; assuming I don't work the next day, I'll typically stay in this "bed attire" until some circumstance should arise that prompts me to put on pants.

I walk around in socks until i'm yelled at by my parents, mostly my mom, to get my slippers. I usually wear a t-shirt and shorts, but if it is hot inside the house, my boxers with no shirt, and if it is cold, I put on long johns.

Edited by JRex95