Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you wear around the house?

Virulence

What do you wear around the house?  

148 users have voted

1. 1. What do you wear around the house?

• Slippers
    • Socks
    • Barefoot

I go barefoot, except when it gets really cold. Which it does in my room... I think there's poor insulation or something. I used to have some really cute slippers with pink snowflakes on them, but I'm really not sure what happened to them... =/ So I just put on socks when I get cold.

i like to wear basketball shorts at home xD they're so comfy. I usually change out of my jeans right when I get home into those. Oh yeah, sometimes I like to wear a robe lol. They're also really comfy, and it makes you feel sophisticated.

Pajama dresses, pajama shorts and tanktops. Anything kinda revealing, because it gets REALLY DAMN HOT here and I don't care about people saying stuff because I'm at the house. Typically nowadays as well, my favorite red bath robe which I just bought. Bath robes are awesome and they make me feel like a fluffy monster. :3

Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough

Whatever I wore out that day, usually a black shirt, black jeans, and my Sigil of Baphomet necklace. Sometimes I'll remove my wallet, which has a chain attached, but I'm usually a little too lazy. So basically I wear my street clothes.

When I'm alone in my room at night, sometimes I shed down to my birthday suit. :P

• 1 year later...

Socks! I love socks, especially fuzzy ones!

I also like to wear yoga pants and a t-shirt around the house. I also wear them a lot outside of the house, too. Lol

If I have no where to be or nothing important to do, I just wear a T-shirt and sweat pants (or volley ball shorts if it's hot)

I'm usually complete naked at home. And so, I am also barefoot except I have cold feet, then I wear socks. It's for me more comfortable without clothes. But when I must wear clothes (because visit, really cold or sick), I wear Sweatpants and a T-Shirt. 

Walking around with socks on gets them too dirty, and wearing something over them is usually uncomfortable after a while. Who wears shoes around their house anyway?

I usually wear socks around the house since they keep my feet from getting as dirty. Slippers are great but it's much too warm to wear them over here most of the time. I do like to let my bare feet run free now and again as well.

• Brohoof 2