Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you wear around the house?

Virulence

What do you wear around the house?  

148 users have voted

1. 1. What do you wear around the house?

• Slippers
    • Socks
    • Barefoot

:twi: Oh the usual... :kindness: My tempered steel plated armour with mythril trim. My Dwarven helm of annihilation. My epic broadsword of +3 evisceration. Aaaand my opalescent gauntlents of enchantment.

Nothin' out of the ordinary really :please:

Wait... just re-read the way this thread is.

as far as footware goes. I'd say either fortified boots of swiftness. Or my horned sabatons of defense.

Edited by Sunset's Shimmer
  • Brohoof 2

I don't wear anything on my feet when walking around the house...

To be honest...if it weren't for parents I would love to pretty much wear no clothing at all...unless I was going out somewhere :3

I just wear bearfoot unless I just got inside and am to lazy to take off my socks, or its really really cold.

As for clothes I actually normally just wear my School shirt if its after a school day. Or sometimes i'll wear something else, and if I have nothing to do all day sometimes I just wear pajamas.

I'm so boring eh. :P?

You have my respect from now on~! xDD  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :pinkie:  :pinkie:  :pinkie:  :o

Sometimes I wear socks, but I just go barefoot most of the time. My dad says it's bad, but oh well.

When I get home, I immediately change into pajamas. It's just something I do. xP

Edited by PonyLaces
  • Brohoof 2

I'm a socks covered in cute patterns kind of person! As for clothes I immediately change into my PJs the second I get through the front door. Oh and in winter I throw a hoodie and fuzzy socks on top because my parents have never heard of putting the heating on

Nothing I wear pajamas at home, I only wear day clothes when going out in public. I wear my pajamas at my friend's house most of the time.

If you're asking for what my footwear is, I wear no footwear at home. I only wear footwear in public and I don't wear shoes at my friend's house. I rarely even take shoes on the way.

Edited by gamecubeguy214