Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you wear around the house?

Virulence

What do you wear around the house?  

148 users have voted

1. 1. What do you wear around the house?

• Slippers
    • Socks
    • Barefoot

Depends on the weather. If it's cold out, I might wear socks around the house, but most days I go barefoot indoors. I even go barefoot outside many times. :laugh: I always wear my clothes around the house too, unlike SOME people I know who prefer lounging naked. :eww: 

• Brohoof 1

• 10 months later...

I go barefoot in my room, but that's only because I keep my carpet fairly clean. If I leave my room I put slippers on. I used to always go barefoot (even outside), but I got athlete's foot once because of it and now I'm paranoid about it.

Usually I just wear a t-shirt and sweatpants, going barefoot always, sometimes add on some socks if I feel cold in the winter months.

However I'm that certain kind of strange that hates when my feet are super warm, as 1.) it feels weird

and 2.) I tend to start dozing off if I'm at certain levels of being warm.

I wear some running shoes with socks but they are so comfortable that I could consider them slippers. 

I kinda wish I could use socks though or be barefoot but there's too much dust around.

Aside from that I use my pajamas half of the day and the other half I take a bath and just use regular clothing. 

Edited by Ittoni

• 2 years later...