Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you usually wear in public?

Harmonic Revelations

Clothing  

330 users have voted

1. 1. What do you usually wear in Public?

• Formal Clothing
    • Casual Clothing
    • Nothing at all!
    • Other (Specify in post)

During the snowy/cold times, I'll usually put on a either a polo or a hoodie underneath, followed by my winter coat (or jacket). And then to top it off, I'll usually slap my black cap and face mask on.  :P

Edited by Guest

I wear the same jeans that have been fitting me for the past year, and one of various black Under Armour shirts. I also have a belt which was once a safety strap to a passenger van. I can buckle my pants and it's awesome.

T-shirt, jeans, running shoes. And a jacket if I dont have a jacket on or atleast carrying one it bugs me so bad. I need a jacket,coat, sweater, as long as it is a second layer that can fit.

Well depends on what im doing. If im going tovwork at my cofee shop usually just jeans and a black tshirt. Gym that will depend. Usually workout stuff but will modify the upper part. Sometimes a rwby sweater, sometimes my dbz shirt. Or just a sleeveless t shirt.

Getting a mlp shirt though so will soon wear that as well :D

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...

I submitted my vote as 'casual' but that can mean different things to different people. I wear a lot of vintage styles that, to me, walk the line between casual and just a step toward elegance. I like to wear dresses that are generally casual but a little less so than a sundress. Same goes for slacks, skirts, tops and shoes as well as coats and hats; nice looking and relaxed, but with a touch of playful elegance when I'm just doing my day-to-day activities. Of course, some activities will dictate when it's time to make an exception to the rule.

Edited by Dreambiscuit
  • Brohoof 1

Normally when I am in public, I wear casual clothes like t-shirts, jackets, shorts/jeans, socks, shoes and maybe a sweater. The colors are usually plain and also often more dark. I wear formal clothes only when I must wear them like on a merriage or a funeral for example and nothing at all when I am somewhere where nudity is allowed like for example when I make vacation at a nudist beach or visit a lake where clothings are optional. But the last both are only special situations and not the norm. And so, I vote for casual clothing.

Usually a short-sleeved shirt of some kind, and either denim jeans or shorts, and cowgirl boots, and sometimes a hat. 

Edited by Lucky Bolt

2 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Usually a short-sleeved shirt of some kind, and either denim jeans or shorts, and cowgirl boots, and sometimes a hat. 

Ditto. Only basketball shorts not denim and ALWAYS a hat.

• 4 months later...

I usually dress in high waist jeans and an oversized t-shirt. I love oversized shirts in general. Other than that I absolutely love wearing different hats and creative earrings and hairstyles.

This time of the year: White t-shirt and shorts.  :blush:

I know, I know. Rarity would throw a fit, but it's too damn hot and humid to wear anything else  :yuck:

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...