Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you usually wear in public?

Harmonic Revelations

Clothing  

330 users have voted

1. 1. What do you usually wear in Public?

• Formal Clothing
    • Casual Clothing
    • Nothing at all!
    • Other (Specify in post)

The usual for a guy in high school: T-shirt, zip-up hoodie, jeans.  Underwear optional.

My brother says that eventually I'll give a crap about fashion.  But every time I get dressed I think: "Not today."

Really casual clothes.

I always, ALWAYS wear my jacket (pretty much became a symbol for me), and some bluejeans. It doesn't matter about my shirt, as you can never see it. I also never take off my jacket, so it's all you will ever see me wear.

I wear a rainbow hoodie and jeans everyday... and an invader zim T-shirt  :lol:  but I do wear my other hoodies from time to time. I also have about 20 different hats that I wear. 

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...
(edited)

Something comfy. A random T-shirt. Flannel pajama pants. I don't believe in shoes, so I just walk around in sandals. (Your footsies need to breath, y'know?)

I also like to wear my skin and hair in public, 'cause y'know. They make you look not freakishly disgusting.

Edited by Keiichi

Normal work day:  A band/sports shirt, shorts, work boots.

Normal non-work day:  A band/sports shirt, shorts, skate shoes.

Going somewhere slightly more important:  A shirt that doesn't say fuck, jeans, skate shoes.

• Brohoof 1

Usually out in public, I wear:

-Dark blue jeans

-Black/Grey Striped Socks

-Black boots

-Portal 2 shirt

-Derpy Hooves Jacket

-Brony Bracelet 

yay.png

My job is causal dress (shorts, graphic t-shirt, jeans). I can wear pretty much whatever I want to the office as long as it isn't sexually explicit. I will dress formally when the occasion calls for it, nothing too fancy though, button down shirt and khakis and sometimes a tie img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png

(edited)

It's always the same for me:
Band t-shirt, an oversized flannel, jeans or shorts, and an ancient pair of Chuck Taylors.
I'm not keen on buying new cothes, and when I do, it's usually from thrift stores.
Back to the nineties, bitches! Yay!

Edited by Sickman

I almost never dress formally unless an occasion specifically calls for it. For me it's always just T-shirts (usually band tees, but I have an array of nerdy ones as well) and cargo pants, usually black or gray. One thing to note is that I positively loathe the feel of denim, so you will never see me wearing jeans. EVER.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Well, my normal attire consists of a basic t-shirt (EDIT: Or sometimes a long sleeve shirt), a zip up hoodie to go over it, some jeans, and socks. I also wear shoes, obviously. For formal events, like a family get together, I wear the same as above, except replace the hoodie with a dark plaid button shirt ... and a black cowboy hat. :3

Edited by Sir Jackleberry

I mostly go out in casual wear, either t shirts, t shirts with a sweater on top of it, or t shirts with a hoodie on top of it. I also wear some polos too, or long sleeve shirts by themselves, or with a short sleeve shirt on top of them. I wear jeans or khakis, and I never ever wear shorts.

I wear other stuff too, but I'd rather keep that to myself.

I wear tracksuit trousers, shirt and a jacket, which is all casual clothing, except for shoes. I always wear black, laced shoes regardless of the occasion. I also have a formal-looking black winter coat which I always wear on cold days, a Russian cap, and a fedora which I barely wear.

I friggin' love trackies. My pile of trousers consists entirely of trackies, because I just don't find jeans or belts very comfortable.

i usually wear a somewhat sand-ish brown pants, a chasin' or G-star tshirt (only 2 brands i got clothes from basically) my green adidas samba's and i wear a necklace with a radial barrel bearing on it as a pendant. and my lucky ring :3 

also i usually wear a very thin black jacket with a hood (also G-star) 

Nothing

I wear either a T-shirt or a button-up shirt or polo over a white T--shirt along with jeans, khakis, or shorts. I wear black or gray socks and sneakers. From late fall to early spring I almost always wear a hoodie. Lately I've been going for the grunge look (see Applejack in my avatar).

• Brohoof 1

It depends on the situation for me. If I'm going somewhere where there are going to be good looking women then I put on a shirt, tie and pants because I look good in it haha. If I'm just going out in public with family or by myself then I will throw on a nice T-shirt or Polo and some Jeans. If I'm going to classes I try to where my Rainbowdash or Pinkie Pie shirts with jeans though.

Jeans either black blue, grunge or what have you....then for a top it's usually a t-shirt depicting a band(Currently wearing an Iron Maiden Best Of The Beast shirt and a Beatles hoodie) or some random nerdy shirt such as one of my MLP shirts, Star Wars shirt or other TV/movie related apparel.

If I'm going to a Brony meet, I wear my WLF Rainbow Dash "Hug me" backpack.

and going outside I always wear my Black military hat(Flat top)with cutie mark buttons on it

The same set of 10 or so interchangeable T shirts, two pairs of pants and two pairs of jeans in whatever combination. I have a hard time dressing myself as a guy, my mind just naturally is inclined to dress women. 

I...generally wear rather average clothing, though it has to follow a certain color scheme, be it my mood or my favorite colors. That being said, I tend to wear azure blue shirts with black jeans (along with that Hot Topic pony seatbelt buckle belt), and my black/gray/blue Vans. I'm rarely seen without a hat of some kind, and I always wear it backwards (also covered in pony pins, go figure). My current favorite is a black and blue Carolina Panthers hat that I love to death.

Usually jeans or khakis or some form of formal/semi-formal dress pants. Normally I wear a polo or collared shirt but if I'm going to a casual event or just exploring I'm more likely to wear T-shirts, ie fastfood and casual restaurants, theater, sports games. Weather permitting I also wear my sports shoes (running or tennis) for casual events including class or sandals on hotter days. I tend to dress more conservative than a lot of people so I do prefer to wear dress pants and shirts more often.

Usually

- Normal t-shirt or a nice button up shirt or old school flannel

- Dark blue or black levis

- My air jordan 1 shoes, not the new jordans hate the design

(edited)

Jeans and a black or blue T-shirt. I dunno, I just feel good when I'm wearing those colors. Also, when I'm cold or feeling a bit down, I also wear a jacket/coat.

Edited by caramba2654