Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you usually wear in public?

Harmonic Revelations

Clothing  

330 users have voted

1. 1. What do you usually wear in Public?

• Formal Clothing
    • Casual Clothing
    • Nothing at all!
    • Other (Specify in post)

I usually go with a t-shirt and jeans from about Oct/Nov-Apr/May. Then I switch to a t-shirt and jean shorts/capris. :P Sometimes I'll throw a skirt in there just for fun. I usually only wear formal clothing for formal events. 

My clothing routine is pretty straightforward. If it's a formal occasion, I wear my uniform. If its not, t shirts and either shorts or cargo pants. That's it. Less time thinking about clothes and more time having fun.

Normally I like to wear plai and some jeans, with some Chucks. In the winter I like to fancy it up a bit, wear a coat. I like to dress in all black.

Jeans, T-Shirt, the basics you know. Not really into "Graphic Tees" that are trying to hard. A simple symbol is better. Anytime it is cold, I'm usually wearing my black windbreaker. Not a big fan of long sleeve shirts. Hate polo shirts. Running shoes, not really into causal shoes, although I do own some Spearies. Every once in a while like to wear a nice short sleeve formal shirt over the top, unbuttoned. Could give 0 shits about fashion trends. Kind of a big fan of the color black.

I usually just wear skinnies and a casual top this time of year. Sometimes I wear leggings, but usually just denim. For most of the year I wear shorts, since I live in Australia and it hardly ever gets cold. It's a over a week into Winter, and it's still warm enough to wear short shorts and sleeveless tops without getting cold. :P

you want to know what i wear? this song sums it up

Camouflage, Camouflage, ain't nothing that doesn't go with Camouflage. You can blend in in the country
you can stand out in the fashion world being invisible to a white tail and irresistible to redneck girl.

Camouflage, Camouflage designed by mother nature and by god.  Camouflage, Camouflage Oh you're my favorite color Camouflage!

also i wear a lot of hunting/blaze orange, military surplus and all kinds of mixs

p023.jpg

• Brohoof 2

I ususally wear casual clothes, but my casual t shirts and jeans are mostly all black. I hear a lot of emo and goth jokes just because I wear black clothes. Anyone else ever get stereotyped by wearing certain clothes? (Actually, I really am emo. But its not because I wear black!)

Jeans-boot-cut

T-shirt or button up 'country' styled or cut-off sleeved t-shirt or tank top

Cowboy boots or Men's black work-boots  ( I hate "sneakers" )

Miller Light hat or Ford Racing hat or Carl Edwards 99 hat.

Depending on weather I may have a light brown faux leather coat... real soft one... or leather, what David calls, European cut biker coat... or winter, longer black coat with faux fur hood, which is nice for the neuralgia issue with cold.

Sometimes a bandanna under the hat to cover my left ear due to a nerve problem where sound drives it insane and causes a big pain issue.   I DON'T CARE what people think...  If they think I look terrible for doing so, they know where to go :D

I can't stand formal crap. When I go out, it's usually in jeans and a tee shirt. Sometimes the shirt is blank, and sometimes it has stuff on it. I have a lot of band tees, along with a couple random ones. Oh, and a Vinyl Scratch shirt. That one's my favorite.

(edited)

I usually wear a t-shirt with leggings and a pair of converse. Or i'll wear just a regular shirt that my mom forces me to wear XD. So it varies.

My method of choosing clothes in the morning is very complicated.

1. Close eyes and stick hand in drawer

2. Wear whatever the heck I pick out.

It's genius.

Edited by Eureka
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'm real casual when it comes to clothes normally I just wear a t-shirt, jeans some sort of top and some sneakers. If it's a formal occasion I'll just wear a nice shirt, chinos and some nice shoes but I prefer casual over formal smile.png

Edited by NightOwl

I like to dress casually most of the time. Usually I wear a random colored shirt or my Applejack shirt with my Chrysalis jacket along with jeans, cargo shorts, or track pants with a pair of crocs to finish it off. Sometimes I wear the Rainbow Dash beanie along with this.

I almost always wear a T-Shirt (usually a graphic one), and some shorts. I think they look fine, and they are pretty comfortable. I almost always wear them for anything, unless formal attire is required/recommended, so I guess that's just me.

(edited)

Depends on the weather. In the summer a T-Shirt(usually printed, I have several from because I shop and Wal-Mart and pay like $5-$10 a shirt), cargo shorts, sandals, and sometimes I pull my hair back and wear either a cap or a leather thing that looks kinda like a fishing hat.

In the snow, T-Shirt, black suit pants, black work boots, the aforementioned leather hat, and a leather jacket(it's something like the one Max Payne wears).  

If it's just a little chilly I might just throw on the jacket over my normal clothes. 

Also, I almost always have a wallet chain and a gold cross on, along with my class ring(white gold with a blue stone) on my right hand. 

Edited by Shoboni
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I usually just wear something casual like a funny t-shirt and short or jeans but if I'm going out to eat at a nice restaurant or whatever, I try to dress up as nice as possible without going too far :P

Edited by ~Wuvable Woona~

It depends where I'm going really. If I'm going out on a date or to a fancy restaurant, club, whatever I'll try to dress formal, but I usually dress very casually most of the time (jeans/t-shirt/jacket),

And I don't usually ever wear nothing at all, except when I'm in the shower O.o

I'm a Mix between Casual and Formal, I mean everyday, I go out in a Suit, While Rocking Vans and Wearing a Beanie.

I mean, It's not the Most Formal Suit, But it's Formal Enough, and the shoes I wear and The beanie Make it more Casual,

It's a Mix of Both I guess.

• Brohoof 1