Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you usually wear in public?

Harmonic Revelations

Clothing  

330 users have voted

1. 1. What do you usually wear in Public?

• Formal Clothing
    • Casual Clothing
    • Nothing at all!
    • Other (Specify in post)

I’m a casual dresser and have my own style I like to buy and wear:

T-shirts (nothing with sports logos on)

Cap (the old school flat cap)

Zip up fleece

Jeans

Converse All stars

Duffel coat

• Brohoof 3

Depends on why I'm going out and for how long. If I'm just going to the store or McDonalds or something I just wear my sleeping pants and a shirt. Don't even tie  my shoes. lol

Otherwise I wear Jeans and flannel shirts usually. I like the lumberjack look, it's the only thing that looks even remotely good on me.

Basicly, all "sports stuff" ie. whatever Sports Authority sells. Winter-hoodie/sweatpants Summer-t shirt and shorts. Sneakers throughout. Boy do I need a more diverse range of clothing..

i honestly could not care less about how i look so i guess formal. i mean blue jeans (most of the time) with just a plain white or black t shirt with a brony shirt every now and then.

(edited)

I just wear normal blue skinny jeans with my signature black sweater made by Epic Threads. My sweater is an Epic Threads Chapter 13 to be exact.

Edited by Brony Shawn

• 2 weeks later...

I typically wear:

-T-shirts. Usually band t-shirts (Wearing a Sabbath one right now) or Comic book characters
-Jeans. Light colored or grey, usually ripped.
-Converse Shoes. Gotta have them Chuck Taylor's!

Depending on temperature, I often wear a black Sparco hoodie or a leather jacket that has a grey hood.

I usually wear a black hoodie with a white shirt under it. With jeans, sometimes i wear a cap to go with it. I wear Michael Jordan  shoes ETC. With a band saying, YOLO. Thats pretty much it. If i don't wear my hoodie  it feels like i'm nude.. I always need my hoodie!    

My everyday public dress typically consists of a pair of jeans and a cheap, Walmart shirt with the Tundercats on it or something, and some old, worn out tennis shoes.

When I still lived in the boonies, I'd often wear some raggedy shirts, flip-flops, and pajama pants to the grocery store or Walmart. When everyone else is wearing the greasy clothes of a mechanic or farmer you would look out of place wearing something nice.

"Business casual" is what I'll normally wear to events with a slight air of formality. Suits only come out for job interviews, weddings, and funerals.

My outfit is ALWAYS a Graphic T-Shirt with something I like (Usually Video Game stuff), Cargo shorts, and crocs. If it's ever cold out, I just put on a sweater.

I never wear jeans, nor have I worn them in years. I don't know why, but I always wear shorts, even when it it's freezing outside. I find that really odd.

I usually wear casual. I like to wear formal a lot though. I always wear a fedora and usually a tie or bow tie with it. o-o Those three items are like my signature items. XD

unless its an occasion, very casual, usually old work clothes (have had so many old uniforms and such issued over the years, why not save money? :P  )

shamefully, not one for bright colors... outside of my old construction work shirts anyways, most of my wardrobe stays fairly dark....

i just cannot stand bright colors on myself for some reason..

HATE blue jeans above all, no idea why, but i simply HATE them.. black, tan, whatever is okay, but i HATE blue...

While most of the times I may look casual, I prefer to look as naturally cool and dark in clothing.

It's my type of style, as I enjoy darkness and dark colors like black and silver are what defines me.

As for naturally cool, I choose clothing with dark colorful colors like red and blue to show I'm just as cool as everybody else. 

T-shirt and jeans, polo shirt and jeans, my only pair of useful footwear is a pair of work boots.

I wear a tux to performances.

I wear a white shirt, tie, slacks, and dress shoes to church.

I wish mens' fashions were like they were back in the 40s, I think it's so cool watching old movies like Sam Spade and the guys all wear a suit and hat everywhere happy.png  I consider that 20% more awesome than a t-shirt and jeans, unless you're going applebucking at Sweet Apple Farms laugh.png

I usually dress pretty casually when I go out. The shirts I own consist of random shirts that appeal to me, band tees, and a few pony shirts. I haven't been wearing jackets/hoodies these days since it's been pretty hot. For pants, I mostly wear jeans but sometimes I'll wear shorts. For shoes, I like to wear skate shoes since they're pretty comfortable. I used to get colored shoes pretty often, but lately I've been getting black and white shoes. It just goes with anything. That's basically what I wear when I'm out doing whatever.

I don't really have many clothes, so typically if it is to school or somewhere in which it is rude to wear a hat I just have plain pants a gray jacket with the hood up. If not I always have my black fedora on, I sometime switch out to my light blue jacket since I'm not very comfortable without something covering my arms. If it is a formal thing or I just want to look nice I have a gray suit and tie that could pass as casual I suppose, plus some black boots I shined up nicely. Never leave my hat though. And no I don't have a fashion sense at all.

It depends really.
If I am to go to a formal event such as a weeding or funeral, then its formal

If I am to go to a mall or just relax alone or with friends then its casual

if I am home alone then sometimes nothing at all. Don't giggle, you  tried it too

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Usually go T-shirt and jeans, unless I'm on a band trip, or something of the kind where I have to have a certain attire, like Slacks and a dress shirt, etc. (formal wear, usually in that case)

Edited by Rainbow P.F. Sparkle

I usually wear casual clothing; Graphic Ts, un-buttoned shirt, and jeans. 

My friend and I also go out of our way to wear pony shirts when there are new episodes airing.

Sometimes though, Ill wear a fancy jacket, just because I feel like it :P

Nothing special, I guess...

Usually dark jeans, a pony teeshirt, a red checkered blouse and a black hat.

I might buy a bowtie soon, but I can't seem to find a nice one.