Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you usually wear in public?

Harmonic Revelations

Clothing  

330 users have voted

1. 1. What do you usually wear in Public?

• Formal Clothing
    • Casual Clothing
    • Nothing at all!
    • Other (Specify in post)

Well, it depends:

At work, it's usually khaki pants with a semi-formal buttoned shirt and dress shoes.

Anywhere else, it's usually a t-shirt, basketball shorts, sandals, and a visor hat. Honestly, I go for comfort; period.

Well, for me it is very simple, any decent make shirt  (so Nike or Voi for example) usually with a hoodie and always jeans, most of the time Skinny jeans because they look better on me, so to sum it up.

A good make of Shirt (sometimes with a hoodie)

and jeans (usually Skiiny jeans)

I pull off formal wear like James Bond.

Most of my shirts are button-ups, I have several waistcoats and rather a collection of ties. Sometimes, if I'm in the mood for it, I'll even bring out the bow tie.

Hell yeah I'm 13.

Really depends on the occasion, but i have a preference to Casual. When the need calls it, i alternate into something more and more formal, depending on expected company. I feel kind of pretentious wearing too formal attire however - like i have the need to shield myself from someone. It might just be me though.

I usually go casual. One thing that's always a given is khaki cargo pants. They are fantastic for utility, I like having lots of pockets and they convert into shorts if it starts getting hot out. On top of that, a plain coloured t-shirt without any sort of visible branding. colours typically green, brown or burgundy. If a sweater is required, it's always brown. I havent changed my self-imposed uniform in years and it hasn't let me down.

If I want to look nice: jeans, a T-shirt, and makeup.

If I don't give a shasta: sweatpants, a T-shirt, and a ponytail.

I try to force myself to not care about how other people see me and dress the way I want to (because I'm freaking lazy).  Besides, I look horrible no matter what I wear, so why not go for the sweats?

Depends on the weather and occasion, but let's just say a normal day going to good ol' High School (Sarcasm by the way, High School sucks) in summer: Shorts, T-Shirt, Brony/Ermahgerd Bracelet; Fall: Jeans, T-shirt, previously mentioned bracelets, And Derpy Beanie; Winter (Favorite Season): Jeans, Blue Hoodie, Bracelets, Vans, beanie. Spring (Least Favorite season): Same as Fall... If I'm going somewhere where I need to dress to impress, like a party or something, then I'll do so, or if I just feel like looking good.

Casual clothing I guess? Tan pants and a black/dark blue/grey/white shirt, depending on what's clean. Sometimes a pink shirt, because BUCK YOU RED UNDIES. :derp:

Depends how I'm feeling and where I'm going!

Clearly if I'm just lurking around the house I'm not going to dress very well at all!

Going out into the city or whatnot, naturally I'd dress better than normal.

Though it really comes down to what I feel like wearing at the time.

If I'm going somewhere nice, I'll dress for the occasion naturally!

I'm pretty big into fashion, and I wear some pretty diverse stuff.  When it's warm I'll wear my Xero shoes (barefoot sandals) and my God of War Kratos inspired skirt thing I made.  Right now I'm working on a sort of masculine version of Fang's outfit from Final Fantasy XIII.  Can't wait to wear that one all around.  When it's cool I'll wear my velvet Lord of the Rings coat, or a kimono, or a black tux jacket with a western themed button up shirt.  If I just want to throw on something really quick and simple, I'll go with jeans and one of my MLP tees.