Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Dashie Auditions

Braeburn

I've talked to the author of My Little Dashie about doing a recording, and he said yes! He's never done one himself because he feels others should express his work, but I wanted to do a recording with several voices, so each character is unique.

If you want to help out, please let me know.

Main character's thoughts: ROB (author)

Main character's voice: Lady Fluttershy Pony

Rainbow Dash:

Applejack:

Pinkie Pie: Raita

Fluttershy:

Twilight Sparkle:

Rarity:

Princess Celestia:

I'm not looking for female voices, i'm looking for voices that fit the character. If you can do a decent Applejack voice but you don't sound just like her or you aren't a girl, that's fine. As long as it's close ;)

Edited by Braeburn
  • Brohoof 2

Hmm... this sounds like fun! Another voice acting opportunity! :3 So- is there gonna be a deadline on these? Or- are you just going to wait for auditions and then choose the one you like the best? Cause I would love to try my hand at some voices ^^

Hmm... this sounds like fun! Another voice acting opportunity! :3 So- is there gonna be a deadline on these? Or- are you just going to wait for auditions and then choose the one you like the best? Cause I would love to try my hand at some voices ^^

No, if you want a part (or two) just say witch ones!

I can do Pinkie Pie. I can do her well in mah own way...

well....ppl say I do..

add to the list!

Oh cool! Well, I'm absolutely going to try out for Rainbow and Fluttershy. I also will probably attempt the others though. I mean hey, might as well while I'm at it lol. But Dashie and Fluttershy for sure

yes but like skype or what?

audio recorder, every modern computer comes with it.

I may not be country, but I can do a pretty mean AppleJack. And maybe Celestia... though I've never tried that one before.

Pardon me, Mr. Blank Flank, but haven't you already gotten parts in the other fanfic recording I'm working on?..

I'll sign you up for the parts you have there, on here too!.. That is if it's alright with you..

Oh cool! Well, I'm absolutely going to try out for Rainbow and Fluttershy. I also will probably attempt the others though. I mean hey, might as well while I'm at it lol. But Dashie and Fluttershy for sure

Just PM me a sample then

I can do Pinkie Pie. I can do her well in mah own way...

well....ppl say I do..

Your really good. You could probably voice multiple of them ;)

By the way, Braeburn, you might want to lurk some other areas too, because we don't have many voice actors here :P

add to the list!

^^

Your really good. You could probably voice multiple of them ;)

thanks you! ^___^ well...from Mane 6 I can dub well only Fluttershy, RD, Rarity and Pinkie Pie. but Pinkie and Rarity r mah best ones, I think.

^^

thanks you! ^___^ well...from Mane 6 I can dub well only Fluttershy, RD, Rarity and Pinkie Pie. but Pinkie and Rarity r mah best ones, I think.

Do them all then?..

Pardon me, Miss. Blank Flank, but haven't you already gotten parts in the other fanfic recording I'm working on?..

I'll sign you up for the parts you have there, on here too!.. That is if it's alright with you..

I would love to. Whatever you think would suite my voice, I would be happy to do.

can i play as the main charector (i might be abit too young and to record it would half to be every seccond week on tue thur and weekend cause i get to see my bro then and he had the sofware for me) or is the author actualy doing the voice?

Edited by themamasboy1111

• 2 weeks later...

I've talked to the author of My Little Dashie about doing a recording, and he said yes! He's never done one himself because he feels others should express his work, but I wanted to do a recording with several voices, so each character is unique.

If you want to help out, please let me know.

Main character's thoughts: ROB (author)

Main character's voice: Lady Fluttershy Pony

Rainbow Dash:

Applejack:

Pinkie Pie: Raita

Fluttershy:

Twilight Sparkle:

Rarity:

Princess Celestia:

I'm not looking for female voices, i'm looking for voices that fit the character. If you can do a decent Applejack voice but you don't sound just like her or you aren't a girl, that's fine. As long as it's close ;)

quick question: how long before this begins, because i cant wait to listen to one of the most popular fics in mlp, on fimfic.net, it has over 100k views i think, and its the most viewed fic!

quick question: how long before this begins, because i cant wait to listen to one of the most popular fics in mlp, on fimfic.net, it has over 100k views i think, and its the most viewed fic!

Not sure, the author is having a hard time reading it correctly. Like, he rehearses perfectly, but stutters when he's recording. and we still need VAs...