Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Has Twilicorn Affected Your Views On Twilight Sparkle?

Shanks

• 9 months later...

Now that season 4 has premiered I think it is a good time to rez this puppy. I was hoping that the season premier would answer some more of my questions about twilicorn but although it was a decent premier it unfortunately hasn't though we do still have the rest of the season so I am still at a wait and see point. Twilight's performance as a character in the episode was pretty good, the fact that she could fly nearly perfectly in the finale and had trouble in the premier is a tad inconsistent but I can forgive it. A few adorkable moments in the beginning including a minor OCD freakout and her reactions being fairly believable are some good signs. Twilight is still pretty awesome, but I am still not sold on her ascension just yet but things are looking good so far.

Well, yes, but not in any unusual way. Characters change all the time as a story progresses -- we learn more and more about them and they learn more and more about themselves; the answer to "who is Twilight" is constantly getting longer and longer-- and how I feel about can change along with that, for better or worse. In this case, while I may not be a fan of the alicorn transformation, my view of Twilight hasn't changed significantly yet. Of course, when I see the screenshots and fanart, I still get that "I wish she stayed a unicorn" feeling...

I've always been a fan of her turning into a Alicorn Princess. The first episode I ever saw of MLP was Magical Mystery Cure and it hooked me completely. I even started writing fanfics again after a 14 year dry spell because of MMC. I'm so excited about the new season and her new role and I'm beyond pleased.

Edited by Nature's Spell