Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Not posting

Lost

My posts tend to be few and far between, partially because more often than not what I was going to say has already been posted several times over but also because I simply can't come up with something witty enough. I've actually had days where I've scrolled through the recently updated threads, found 6 or 7 seven of them I would feel comfortable posting in...and then not left a single comment in any of them. 

• Brohoof 1

I always try and post where possible, but quite a lot of the time it's not possible for me to post since I have nothing to contribute to the topic. Possibly due to my interests being significantly different to most people's.

I'm slightly suspicious.  Was this thread just a ruse to get some lurkers to delurk?  If so it worked, except for one small problem:  I wasn't lurking in the first place.  ;)

All kidding aside, I generally only post if I have something of substance to say.  Or something funny.  I don't post for the sake of posting. 

Can't say I know the feeling. Whenever I join a forum, I usually get addicted to posting at all hours of the day. I guess I'm just somewhat social online. To me, forums are as addicting as Morphine.

I do the same thing, in fact I wasn't going to post on this thread but I did lol, I can't find a way to let you guys know that I wasn't going to post, so the scratched text means that I didn't intend to post  :ph34r:

Ah, it's good to read these posts. I thought I was the only one who hesitates to post. My lurk-to-post ratio's quite a bit lower here, still kinda high. On other sites though, I find it really hard to post something that I'm satisfied with. Guess I'm just more comfortable up here.

Oh well, we're better off not posting at all than shitposting at 100mph.

• 9 months later...

I do the same, I'll read the topic.. then read what other have said.. and then not post one thing.. because what I wanted to say in the first place as well be said more then once.. so its kind of like... no point in posting anything at all..

Whenever I see a thread that I think I can reply to, it's often that those threads contain at least one or more replies that already express much of my thoughts. Not that this always happens or something, but I find myself brohoofing a lot of stuff in a thread without even replying to it. :lol: