Signs of What's Next

Hooon

This is my idea of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Season 4 story after Season 3 "Magical Mystery Cure". Princess Twilight Sparkle and Princess Celestia talking about that what will happen to Queen Chrysalis. Please enjoy the story and give some Reply.

One morning in Canterlot , Princess Twilight Sparkle and Princess Celestia are seen in mid-conversation.

Celestia: Twilight dear, how do you and your friends feel about life in Equestria now?
Twilight: Well, it’s so exciting! But I believe that's not the reason you've asked me here, right?
Celestia: Yes, well...
Twilight: Princess, what… what happened?
Celestia: The key question is: What does Queen Chrysalis intend to do next?
Twilight: Queen Chrysalis? She's the one who posed as Princess Cadence and admitted to feeding off Shining Armor's magic to take over Canterlot. Didn't Princess Cadence and Shining Armor defeated her?
Celestia: Correct, Queen Chrysalis's takeover failed. However, Shining Armor and Cadence just use their magic to perform a magic shield that only expelled the Queen and her minions from Canterlot.
Twilight: Huh?
Celestia: Queen Chrysalis is still alive, and she will be poised to acquire more power that we can't even begin to imagine. I’m afraid that not even Princess Cadence and Shining Armor can't defeat her this time. Her potential outstrips even Princess Luna and me. In short... This means that Queen Chrysalis will return.
Twilight: And you think... You think that maybe she is going to try something drastic?
Celestia: Perhaps. A mare like Chrysalis have is very unpredictable.
Twilight: Well, it doesn't matter what she'll do. My friends and I will be ready.
Celestia: Yes, you all are indeed strong. But not close to a true alicorn princess like you. Tell me, Twilight Sparkle... Would a single one of you suffice if what you faced is an entire army of changelings?
Twilight: What? What do you mean?
Celestia: Twilight, please summon your friends here.
Twilight: Of course, but... why?
Celestia: To show us the true Elements of Harmony.

Edited by Hooon

So then Celestia will help them all unlock their true potential and ascend to a higher (possibly alicorn) state? Is that what you're trying to get at here? Seem very unlikely to me that they'd have the rest of Twi's friends transform as well, but anything is possible!