Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you think the Flim Flam brothers are related to Trixie?

Goodra

Why I think they are:

1. They're all unicorns.

2. They all view themselves as superior.

3. They like competition and are sometimes over cocky about winning.

Anyone else think they're related?

Edited by Big Macintosh

I don't think they are, but your points are valid.

Alas I disagree with your second point; I don't think Flim 'n Flam are quite as narcissistic as Trixie. But this could be debated.

While I don't think they're related to Trixie, I can see the fandom picking them up like it did with Trixie.

Then again, who knows, they might related. MLP family logic is weird. It lets earth ponies be the parents of a pegasus and unicorn. There's really no way to know.

They COULD be related... (which would be a HUGE plot twist)

But I don't think so. Just because people are of the same... err... race and similar personalities doesn't always mean that they're related. It could be a simple coincidence, or they could have been raised the same way. (Ex. Taught that winning was everything and etc.)

Then again, if they were both raised the same way, could they be both raised by the same parents? It could be possible, if Trixie was adopted or something. *shrug*

Why I think they are:

1. They're all unicorns.

2. They all view themselves as superior.

3. They like competition and are sometimes over cocky about winning.

Anyone else think they're related?

1-Considering the fact that two Earth Ponies can give birth to a Pegasus and a Unicorn, so this really doesn't hold much water.

2-Eh, like Lady Tom Pony said, they weren't really even in the same realm of narcissism as Trixie. Overconfident? Sure, but not narcissitic.

3-I suppose but just because people have similar personalities doesn't mean there related, and vice versa. I mean, Rainbow is a bit of a narcissist, and likes competition and winning, and is light blue as a bonus, doesn't mean she's related to Trixie(Though that would make for an awesome Fanfic)

So yeah, I don't believe they're related. I'd be more inclined to believe Trixie and RD were cousins or something then the Flim Flam Bros. and Trixie being related. But both are still great and fun antagonists!

What? No! That's ridiculous. Just because they're all antagonists doesn't mean they're automatically related. What, is Gilda related to Trixie now? Are they second cousins twice removed?

What? No! That's ridiculous. Just because they're all antagonists doesn't mean they're automatically related. What, is Gilda related to Trixie now? Are they second cousins twice removed?

DAMN RIGHTS!!! :P

I think they are related, not in a family way.

well actually it is a fact that they are related because they share many similar characteristics that make them related, that and they are both ponies and what not, but yeah.....yeahhhhh....

Well Trixie is just a showoff

The Flim Flam Brothers just want to make money

trie is a teavelling sowman, Im rretoty sure she wants make moeny too.,.

Anyway, Flim 'n Flam have good reason to be confident. The Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000 was capable of producing more cider than the Apple family.

Trixie didn't really have a good reason, only to show off to entertain people.

Edited by Lady Tom Pony