Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mane 6: Elements of Harmony Premium Shadowbox

mitcheb0219

_for_sale__elements_of_harmony_shadowbox

Sorry for the oversized photo, but it's the best way to show how this thing looks.  This is the fruit of several days of labor split between my wife and I.  We're building an inventory of shadowboxes to bring to Bronycon and this is one of the "Premium" boxes we're going to build.

I hope ya'll like it, let me know what you think.

• Brohoof 8

Wow, this is probably one of the more unique pieces of art floating around here.  Very well done!  The characters seem to be crafted and placed together amazingly.  If I were to show up at BronyCon, I would definitely make an effort to find these and buy one :D

This is quite a nice and unique piece of artwork, along with the others you have posted previously; simply exquisite.  I will be attending Bronycon and I will certainly be on the look out for your table!  Just of curiosity, how much will you be charging for these?

This is quite a nice and unique piece of artwork, along with the others you have posted previously; simply exquisite.  I will be attending Bronycon and I will certainly be on the look out for your table!  Just of curiosity, how much will you be charging for these?

So far, our price list ranges from $55 - $70 depending on the complexity of each box.  The one shown here will be at least $200 as it's a massive box in comparison and takes a ton more materials/time to construct.

• Brohoof 1