Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Great and Powerfull Trixie....um...sketch

Rocco

ok as promised im done revising trixie and here she is. i like the larger ear and smaller horn so im keeping them but it looks like there was something missing so i added a cape and alicorn amulet. what do you think

THE GREAT,POWERFUL AND REVISED TRIXIE!

img-1198113-1-D7920AAC-4F28-47CE-B0EA-99E466EF62D5-497-0000006642DBDDB9_zpsdcd843c7.jpg

Edited by dash blast
  • Brohoof 13

wow! here i was all "bahh, i could do better" *pull out whip and starts taking lashes* but you guys have really boosted my confidence! thanks for all the praise guys! any suggetions on my next piece? im thinking of starting it tonight 

I approve of Trixie drawing. Good job! The only critique is that her left eye looks a bit bigger from a pupil such standpoint.

• Brohoof 1

yeah her left eye is a bit big... now that the nyquil is faiding off i think i can go in and do my revisions and really make her shine! i want this trixie to look as good as my luna pic i did a few days ago.

I wouldn't call it perfect, because, like others said, her right eye is too big (especially her pupil), her ear is too big, and unless you intended it, her horn looks a bit too thin for a show-style drawing. I can understand the mistakes though, because of your illness. It looks pretty good so far, and not too many mistakes, so I give it a 7/10. With a bit of fixing it would look very show-accurate.

was it hard....i still have a few strands of hair left on my head.. but she's not done yet, one of the main reason i posted it early was to get some crituqeing from the art gods and so far so good. the things i couldnt see i can now see. Thanks guys!

Nice Job! I love how you did this. I am terrible at drawing. I think that you did the mane perfectly. And the typical rage in her eyes. Perfect 10/10

thank you so much! but i have only been drawing for about a week so get out there and draw somthing!

I approve of Trixie drawing. Good job! The only critique is that her left eye looks a bit bigger from a pupil such standpoint.

i was hoping you would chime in! out of all the opinions on trixie art, your ranks right on up there for me!

10/10, I really do approve of this. Even for a person that is not good at drawing, meaning me. I think that, the Great and Powerful Trixie is pleased with this.

thank you so much!

I wouldn't call it perfect, because, like others said, her right eye is too big (especially her pupil), her ear is too big, and unless you intended it, her horn looks a bit too thin for a show-style drawing. I can understand the mistakes though, because of your illness. It looks pretty good so far, and not too many mistakes, so I give it a 7/10. With a bit of fixing it would look very show-accurate.

ok i think i got the eye right now,im keeping the ear and horn because they fit my style of drawing more and since this is a side profile pic i thought it would add depth. i have to say it take one heck of a eye to pick out the things you did. you really do know what your doing!

Omg, it actually looks like from the tv show!! This is amazing! I want to draw like you, I always mess up by doing the mane wrong or the eyes. >.< Was it hard?

ummmm....YESS!!!! holy cow! i thought luna was hard, trixie was a nightmare! even though her design is more on the simple side as far as mane and what not. that ment all the detail have to be perfect for it to stand out....so i said screw it and put her in a cape and amulet.

• Brohoof 1

Nice Job! I love how you did this. I am terrible at drawing. I think that you did the mane perfectly. And the typical rage in her eyes. Perfect 10/10

img-1198217-1-trixie_clap_by_mihaaaa-d3i

Lol I suck at art too!  :lol: Don't worry your not the only one.... uh yeah.... huh.... AWESOME DRAWING DASH BLAST!!! You should color it! You are an awesome drawer unlike me....and Royal Gaurd...  :wub: lol

MY EYES UGH HOW BEAUTIFUL 

This is quite a nice drawing you got here!

Nice job, but the eyes are to big and the cape should be tighter around her neck.

Keep up the good work ;)