Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Friendship Express OOC

Descant

Well, if Jabber doen't come Rose, I assume she would also try to find Encore as well, which would bring Silent into the mix of everything. You know, the whole confusing sexagon we have there.

Name: Catie Cloud

Link: Either check my signature or simply click her...

WzKaCqQ.png

Species: Pegasus/pony

Talent: Socializing/Special

What do I do once I'm ready though?

Name: Catie Cloud

Link: Either check my signature or simply click her...

img-1254661-1-WzKaCqQ.png

Species: Pegasus/pony

Talent: Socializing/Special

What do I do once I'm ready though?

Uh, DarkEly? We've already got enough for this RP... I guess you can't join unless someone drops out.

Wait, who's the blind pony? I've been keeping up with the roleplay enough, but I don't know everyone on here. So, I would like to know who this blind pony is...

Wait, who's the blind pony? I've been keeping up with the roleplay enough, but I don't know everyone on here. So, I would like to know who this blind pony is...

Her name is Unholy Sight. She kind of has a crush on Encore, I think, and I'm pretty sure she's still asleep in her room. Well, no one posted that she's awake, so I assume she's still in her room...the point is, you probably aren't going to bump into her just yet.

• Brohoof 1

Mirror is kinda waiting in the train. Isn't someone supposed to like, take her to her room or something? I mean, she's fine with just standing there forever, in fact, she probably would do that, but still.

What rooms haven't been taken yet? Cause Mirror is still standing in the same place, and I want to do something. Also, I am fine with somepony bumping into Mirror. A personality would be good around now.

I just need to point out that I wont be here for the next couple of days. It's a long story but I'll try and update where I can. Thanks everyone.

• Brohoof 2

Who is actually having breakfast off the train? 

If there are a few of you then i'll wait for you to find a place to eat, and Dusk and Fiera can go there - it at least opens up a potential for interaction. 

If there are a few of you then i'll wait for you to find a place to eat, and Dusk and Fiera can go there - it at least opens up a potential for interaction. 

My OC, Moonbeam, Star Song, Star Keeper, and Little Hop are eating breakfast at a cafe in town if you want to run into them.

Jabber and Accent are going to an awesome "Has Everything Ever Made" restaurant. If anyone else wants to hit the same area, go right ahead.

Alright cool, we'll be making our way over there then I guess :D 

Thanks. Now...need to figure out how to do this...I might have to re-read some of the RP! *Guh!* 

(if you are still accepting)

Name: Emerald
Link: n/a
Species: Earth Pony
Talent: Emerald is able to  use a gem for it's magic.
Why were you in Canterlot? Needed to get away from all the usual scenery.
Your Region: U.S.

(edited)

C'mon, guys. Let's keep this alive. Things will be getting super-interesting around Day Three of the Journey of the Friendship Express. Neighagra's only Day One, seeing how it's the first full day.

Not to mention the sexagon has potential in itself anyway.

Edited by Flareon
  • Brohoof 1

(if you are still accepting)

Name: EmeraldLink: n/a Species: Earth PonyGender: mareTalent: Emerald is able to  use a gem for it's magic.Why were you in Canterlot? Needed to get away from all the usual scenery. Your Region: U.S.

Sorry, we're no longer accepting OCs in. If someone drops out, however, the DM will PM you if they want you to fill the vacant spot. Thanks for your interest, though!

C'mon, guys. Let's keep this alive. Things will be getting super-interesting around Day Three of the Journey of the Friendship Express. Neighagra's only Day One, seeing how it's the first full day.

Not to mention the sexagon has potential in itself anyway.

I presume the sexagon is the crazy love triangle...triangle...triangle...that Jabber/Encore/Accent are all a part of?

Ooh, this could be interesting. And violent. But mostly interesting.

(edited)

I presume the sexagon is the crazy love triangle...triangle...triangle...that Jabber/Encore/Accent are all a part of?

Ooh, this could be interesting. And violent. But mostly interesting.

Jabber likes Accent. Accent likes Encore. Silent also likes Encore. But Encore likes Hop. And Hop is involved with Star. So that's six. And a six-sided shape is a hexagon. And sexagon just makes more sense than saying love hexagon. 

But yes. Exactly right.

-snip-

Sorry, we're no longer accepting OCs in. If someone drops out, however, the DM will PM you if they want you to fill the vacant spot. Thanks for your interest, though!

I'd love to accept ya, SellyBelly, but Scamps beat me to the point. I can't really accept any more at the moment. 

Although I haven't seen anything from @ or @ in forever. Hint, hint.

Edited by Flareon
  • Brohoof 1

Jabber likes Accent. Accent likes Encore. Silent also likes Encore. But Encore likes Hop. And Hop is involved with Star.

Accent likes Encore.

Accent likes Encore.

Accent likes Encore.

Say it ain't so! (I will not go, turn the lights off, carry me home!)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Oh, snap. I forgot Unholy. She fits into all that somehow... So that makes seven ponies... A heptagon has seven points... Let's see... Love heptagon just sounds stupid... A humptagon? No, too vulgar... 

Accent likes Encore.

Accent likes Encore.

Accent likes Encore.

Say it ain't so! (I will not go, turn the lights off, carry me home!)

Surprisingly, Accent didn't even seem to mind that she and Jabber were holding hooves. She even scooted a bit closer to him, enjoying this moment. It was almost like a dream come true at that moment. Too bad it wasn't with someone who had the same similarities as her. Not like Encore--

She just momentarily shook her head as she continued gazing at the falls.

Too bad it wasn't with someone who had the same similarities as her. Not like Encore--

someone who had the same similarities as her. Not like Encore--

Not like Encore--

'nuff said.

Edited by Flareon

You cant say all that and have someone NOT post the link...I mean come on. Anyway, I have taken it upon me to do so...

http:// www .youtube.com/watch?v=ENXvZ9YRjbo

Woah, not the song I was thinking of. laugh.png  I was going for "All the Small Things" by blink-182. I'd find a YouTube link, but my internet is crazy slow tonight.

Wait a sec: NOPONY likes Jabber? 

...that's depressing. happy.png

Edited by Kolth
  • Brohoof 1