Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Friendship Express OOC

Descant

Wow, you're from Ohio too? That's cool. At least I know someone else has had to suffer through the horrible weather we've had in this so called "spring."

We actually got a snow day last week here in Massachusetts. It was quite funny, really. All of my teachers are freaking out because of all of the snow days we've had. It's almost as bad as two years ago it snowed in mid-April!

Wow, you're from Ohio too? That's cool. At least I know someone else has had to suffer through the horrible weather we've had in this so called "spring."

Yep I know all about this "spring" you talk about here in this bloody state. Where in Ohio I'm near the southwestern corner of Ohio.

(edited)

@@Flareon

I'll deffinately apply for this again still wanting to work out the personality kinks in my latest OC Melody.

Name: Melody

Link: Here

Species: Earth Pony

Talent: Music and singing

Why are you in Sydneigh: Currently her band is not on tour so she's taking time off to go around and see the sights.

Your Region: EST (Ohio)

Ooh, another musician.

Alrighty then. Here is my application.

Name: Max

Species: Pegasus

Talent: Support Role/Helping others.

Why are you in Sydneigh: Visiting my grandmother. I am on my way out when the train arrives.

Region: Pacific

Reading through this RP. I really like it. It is well written. It sucks how so many dropped out.

Seems pretty interesting. 

Ok, I havn't been reading the rp but I guess i will now to catch up a shame some ponies dropped out. Link to my OC is in my sig

You don't necessarily need to be fully aware of everything that's going on, but I suppose it would help you understand the confusing romantic web being spun around all the characters involved. I could probably see you ponies all getting dragged into it somehow, especially if you want to keep things interesting. 

saw that you were accepting again.

Can I change who my OC is?

I would like to sign up with my unicorn OC.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/chrysanthemum-r2919

Wow, I like this character. I bet her and my OC Evergreen would get along famously. 

You're all accepted. Keep a close eye on the RP topic, to see when the train stops in Sydneigh Station. You can post some before that if you like, to introduce your characters, but when the train arrives, I expect interaction between your characters and those of us already on the train. Don't be afraid to be the one to approach somepony, and do your best to interact with multiple ponies throughout the day. Okay? Good.

You shouldn't have to wait too long for the train to arrive. Don't worry. It all depends on how much happens between those ponies on the train. Shouldn't take too long, if people actually post.

Edited by Flareon
  • Brohoof 2

Ooh, another musician.

Seems pretty interesting. 

You don't necessarily need to be fully aware of everything that's going on, but I suppose it would help you understand the confusing romantic web being spun around all the characters involved. I could probably see you ponies all getting dragged into it somehow, especially if you want to keep things interesting. 

Wow, I like this character. I bet her and my OC Evergreen would get along famously. 

You're all accepted. Keep a close eye on the RP topic, to see when the train stops in Sydneigh Station. You can post some before that if you like, to introduce your characters, but when the train arrives, I expect interaction between your characters and those of us already on the train. Don't be afraid to be the one to approach somepony, and do your best to interact with multiple ponies throughout the day. Okay? Good.

You shouldn't have to wait too long for the train to arrive. Don't worry. It all depends on how much happens between those ponies on the train. Shouldn't take too long, if people actually post.

Thank you. I'll most likley post tomorrow, I have to go to a midnight movie tonight. Thanks again for accepting me:)
  • Brohoof 1

@@Flareon,

I will post when I can. Thanks. If not later tonight, I will more than likely post tomorrow. And I look forward to the love sexagon that is occurring and getting involved. Who doesn't love a good love plot? that isn't Twilight?

(edited)

With a subtle sense of déjà vu, Jabber laughed gleefully and hopped out of bed. Yes, today was going to be a good day. Jabber would kill Encore and Jabber and Accent would get married on top of a mountain! And there will be flutes and trombones and garlands of fresh herbs! Their children will form a family band and they'll tour the countryside and Encore wouldn't be invited!

Oh my god. I friggin' love you. No homo.

Best reference ever, my friend. The best part is that it's relevant in context.

That moment when you write out a long wordy response... and then delete it by accident.

img-1316523-1-tumblr_lwf8uaoPCB1qbrfrz.g

This is going to be harder than I thought.

I hate it when that happens. And it happens entirely too often. Take a deep breath, bro. It's not worth giving yourself a concussion due to headdesks over.

Edited by Flareon
  • Brohoof 1

Can you give me a link to the RP? I'm afraid I've lost it.

Thank you and I am looking forward to this perticular Roleplay.

If you check the first page, then there's a link to the RP thread right at the top. No need to worry.

Why you no invite yourself to evil scheme of killing Encore? You2 deserves to be apart of this conspiracy. You2 is Mirror's name when I talk to you, btw. biggrin.png

I don't think Jabber knows he has been copied...and, frankly, I don't know how he would handle knowing that another him is running around. He'd probably go over the deep end. Because he isn't there already. Totally. wink.png

The train will be arriving in Sydneigh after I get back from Good Friday Service tonight. Should be around 8:15-8:30 EST.

Thanks for being patient. I'm busier than ever when I come home from University.

@@Flareon,

Lots of things could cause Mirror to change personality. Forced to, getting bored of it, realizing that the certain personality will bring nothing but sadness etc.

Why do you ask? 

No reason, really. It just occurred to me that she would probably be an unreliable partner to Jabber in this game they're playing. What if she decides to shift? She'd keep the memories of Jabber's plans, and with different allegiances, would likely give something away.

I'm honestly not planning anything in this regard, but the possibility occurred to me as I was reading your interactions with Jabber.

Well. Things seem to have escalated quickly. I never knew my little Jabbermouth had it in him to murder somepony.

*sniff*...sorry, just...just give me a minute. I'm so proud of him...

• Brohoof 2

I just came to the realization that there seems to be an awful lot of mares in this RP? Huh I wonder why that is, or am I just imagining it?

Well, that is indeed the case. We do have a pair of fillyfoolers, though, so it's not the end of the world, I suppose.

Well, that is indeed the case. We do have a pair of fillyfoolers, though, so it's not the end of the world, I suppose.

A pair of fillyfoolers? As in, Mirror isn't the only one? I didn't expect that to happen, honestly. 

And well, romance isn't really required. It just says in the rules that it's encouraged. I was debating to where Accent should be romantically involved in this before, but, eh. Romance is always fun.

• Brohoof 1

A pair of fillyfoolers? As in, Mirror isn't the only one? I didn't expect that to happen, honestly. 

Hop and Star? They're not exactly being subtle about it.

And Mirror isn't necessarily a permanent one. If she mirrors someone else...

Hop and Star? They're not exactly being subtle about it.

And Mirror isn't necessarily a permanent one. If she mirrors someone else...

Oh. Right. I wasn't really reading those guises stuff. I'm more looking into the love whateveritisshape.

• Brohoof 1

If we need more colts...I can still add good old Flame Dancer *gives a really weird smile and raises eyebrows up and down*

Are you implying something?

Shame we don't need more mares. I'd love to try out Sunburst and Moonstruck. Sunburst isn't really the type to get in relationships, though. She's a strong independant woman who don't need no man.

Oh. Right. I wasn't really reading those guises stuff. I'm more looking into the love whateveritisshape.

Yeah, for convenience, we're still calling it a sexagon.