Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Friendship Express OOC

Descant

Good point. Way to use my own rules against me. Go ahead and post if you really want.

Does that apply to me as well ? I don't really care if Flame is left alone...I just want to use him because its been a long time...is that okay ?

Does that apply to me as well ? I don't really care if Flame is left alone...I just want to use him because its been a long time...is that okay ?

I guess. Go right ahead and post.

I can't find any dapper Glaceons. I can only find super huggable ones.

• Brohoof 1

Okay, so I know I was probably in the roleplay where Star Song and Somber had their backstory to this one, but I completely forget what happenned and which one it was so...

Can one of you fill me in?

Okay, so I know I was probably in the roleplay where Star Song and Somber had their backstory to this one, but I completely forget what happenned and which one it was so...

Can one of you fill me in?

It was the SS Romantic but I don't think we are going to be bringing up any past stuff...just drama.

• Brohoof 1

It was the SS Romantic but I don't think we are going to be bringing up any past stuff...just drama.

Speaking of SS romantic I havent used Stacy in a while. I think O should use her next RP. (Irrelevant text)

• Brohoof 2

Yeah, lets be careful about that. I like continuity in relationships between ponies, but sometimes it gets needlessly complicated and we just end up reliving the old RPs.

Speaking of SS romantic I havent used Stacy in a while. I think O should use her next RP. (Irrelevant text)

I want to see what happens when she sees Eve again. We should find an excuse to make that happen.

Are you in Umbreon's Press Your Luck RP right now, Marathon?

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, lets be careful about that. I like continuity in relationships between ponies, but sometimes it gets needlessly complicated and we just end up reliving the old RPs.

I want to see what happens when she sees Eve again. We should find an excuse to make that happen.

Are you in Umbreon's Press Your Luck RP right now, Marathon?

Nope but now i have to check it out. And yes we should totaly find out, so may eveil plans to create and trap cards to place. Lol, no im nust kidding. Im not evil.

(edited)

Nope but now i have to check it out. And yes we should totaly find out, so may eveil plans to create and trap cards to place. Lol, no im nust kidding. Im not evil.

Eve's in Press Your Luck right now, and there's actually an opening for a mare, because someone wanted to join late with a colt... This will be perfect, although if you still have hopes for Staceve to work out, we'll need to discuss it with Rockshire first. 

Edited by Glaceon

Eve's in Press Your Luck right now, and there's actually an opening for a mare, because someone wanted to join late with a colt... This will be perfect, although if you still have hopes for Staceve to work out, we'll need to discuss it with Rockshire first.

Okie dokie lokie. I'll do that right now. (Supper dupper irrevelant text. Friendship is magiic)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Naturematthe like, died or something, but I think aRegularPony's character Goldseek had a thing for Scamps at one point in time. And Silde Grease was with...Lite Shade...? I dunno. And Leafdew is a forever aloner who is never used in any roleplays because he's a complete douchebag and could never get a marefriend.

Edited by Windy Scamper
  • Brohoof 1

I was gonna say that...if Rag left then Flame would constantly be traveling...so yea...it wouldn't have worked out. But why wouldn't they try again ? I actually thought about Rag and Flame in my first post...they don't have to get together again...just a thought.

I'm really just trying to keep Rag and Tag as disassociated with the RP as possible, while giving them minor roles. I don't want to get too tied up with them. Last time I tried taking three roles in a RP, Cirque, I had no idea what I was doing.

Now, if Flame Dancer wants to go after Rag I'll be forced to bring Tag back into the fray to compensate, and I was just hoping to avoid that scenario altogether. The simplest compromise would be for them to spend a night together, but Rag not wanting anything permanent again. Maybe its a rule for employees on the train to not get too involved in the lives of the passengers? It would fit, considering Rag and Tag have been almost nonexistent until just recently.

• Brohoof 1

I'm really just trying to keep Rag and Tag as disassociated with the RP as possible, while giving them minor roles. I don't want to get too tied up with them. Last time I tried taking three roles in a RP, Cirque, I had no idea what I was doing.

Now, if Flame Dancer wants to go after Rag I'll be forced to bring Tag back into the fray to compensate, and I was just hoping to avoid that scenario altogether. The simplest compromise would be for them to spend a night together, but Rag not wanting anything permanent again. Maybe its a rule for employees on the train to not get too involved in the lives of the passengers? It would fit, considering Rag and Tag have been almost nonexistent until just recently.

That's fine. We will just say that they are friends rather than in love with each other...okay...gotta go read stuff...

Hey, guys. If I were to reboot the SS Romantic once TFE is over, would you be interested in joining?

WHY...SO MANY RP'S TO BE IN AND I'M ALREADY IN SO MANY OTHER- Oh shut up me.

Yea...I would totally be interested.

Hey, guys. If I were to reboot the SS Romantic once TFE is over, would you be interested in joining?

OH MY GOD, YES. I would definitely love that. I actually had a bunch of fun with that and would deeply enjoy it. As long as we don't hit like, 500 posts in a single night.

• Brohoof 1

A reboot? Who would do such a thing. Of course Glaceon would, which mean of course i have to join!

• Brohoof 1

I wouldn't mind although it seems kind of a shame to kill one RP for another but hey I'm all for joining up with Melody and throwing her into the mix. ooohhh maybe Melody could even be singing for entertainment on the ship for some of the nights would that be ok?

Heck yes, let's bring back S.S. Romantic! That was the best roleplay I've ever been in, between royalty dying (though that kinda went a wrong direction) and rescuing someone from an evil zebra tribe! Yes! But do it once this wraps up, don't add it to my expanding stack of roleplays.

Only in the new RP I feel we should go for more of a Lost kinda thing rather than the zebra's...we need to survive for however long before Rescue comes.

I wouldn't mind although it seems kind of a shame to kill one RP for another but hey I'm all for joining up with Melody and throwing her into the mix. ooohhh maybe Melody could even be singing for entertainment on the ship for some of the nights would that be ok

If you're talking about killing this RP we wouldn't do that, this one would stay up while the other one starts as well. Gladeon was just asking if anyone was interested.

• Brohoof 1

Only in the new RP I feel we should go for more of a Lost kinda thing rather than the zebra's...we need to survive for however long before Rescue comes.

If you're talking about killing this RP we wouldn't do that, this one would stay up while the other one starts as well. Gladeon was just asking if anyone was interested.

Ah ok well I was worried for a second there I would love to have melody join this SS Romantic. Is it going to be starting from scratch again or is it just a pick up from where it was left off?

Ah ok well I was worried for a second there I would love to have melody join this SS Romantic. Is it going to be starting from scratch again or is it just a pick up from where it was left off?

It ended so we would start from scratch (I assume...it would be kinda difficult to start from Scratch considering it ended...)

@@Glaceon,

But of course. I don't believe I was a member of this site when that RP was around but it sounds interesting.

It ended two days before Christmas, just over three months ago, so possibly not. It's still floating around if you want to read it.

WHY...SO MANY RP'S TO BE IN AND I'M ALREADY IN SO MANY OTHER- Oh shut up me.

Yea...I would totally be interested.

Lol. It'll be a while, I'm in the same boat. Pun intended.

OH MY GOD, YES. I would definitely love that. I actually had a bunch of fun with that and would deeply enjoy it. As long as we don't hit like, 500 posts in a single night.

Bahaha, 500 in a night? You might be exaggerating there, old bean.

A reboot? Who would do such a thing. Of course Glaceon would, which mean of course i have to join!

Of course I would. It was only the best RP I've ever been in.

I wouldn't mind although it seems kind of a shame to kill one RP for another but hey I'm all for joining up with Melody and throwing her into the mix. ooohhh maybe Melody could even be singing for entertainment on the ship for some of the nights would that be ok?

Well, considering two or three ponies did exactly that in the original... Yeah, I think that would be fine.

Heck yes, let's bring back S.S. Romantic! That was the best roleplay I've ever been in, between royalty dying (though that kinda went a wrong direction) and rescuing someone from an evil zebra tribe! Yes! But do it once this wraps up, don't add it to my expanding stack of roleplays.

Yeah. That was the plan, actually.

I'm brainstorming at the moment. Want something different to await us on the island this time. Maybe it'll be a more 'Lost' sort of deal. We'll see.

• Brohoof 1