Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Friendship Express OOC

Descant

Yeah, it can be like Lost, except everyone will understand it, unlike the real show Lost where all the viewers just gave up trying to understand it...

I understood it...

And I think it wouldn't be magical smoke kinda stuff...more just survival stuff.

Name:Stormy
Link:What do you mean by this
Species:Pegasis
Talent:Electricity
Why were you in Canterlot?Peforming a tesla music show
Your Region:Mountain Central time

Also i will be more then happy to provide link when i figure out what your really asking.

Name:Stormy

Link:What do you mean by this

Species:Pegasis

Talent:Electricity

Why were you in Canterlot?Peforming a tesla music show

Your Region:Mountain Central time

Also i will be more then happy to provide link when i figure out what your really asking.

You need to make a character. He means you need to post the link to your characters Bio.

Click add a character.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters

If you haven't read this page, I would go read it.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/6531-the-roleplay-world-system-read-this-first/

@@Glaceon,

1700+ posts in the SS Romantic RP Thread. Well, it looks like the next 3 weeks are going to be spent playing catch up and reading what I assume is a really good romantic RP/fanfic like thingy.

• Brohoof 1

@@Glaceon,

1700+ posts in the SS Romantic RP Thread. Well, it looks like the next 3 weeks are going to be spent playing catch up and reading what I assume is a really good romantic RP/fanfic like thingy.

You don't have too...this would be a new one. But it was a fun RP and I can imagine it would make a kinda fun story...

@,

Well, I read this thread back when it had about I think 600 posts. Or was it 900? Since that was a predecessor to this, I imagine it being about as good.

• Brohoof 1

Hey, guys. I've been really busy, and I've lost track of things. Where are we, and what all have I missed?

I dunno' about everyone else, but the people PONIES with Encore are about to go backstage. You've only missed a couple of posts, I think.

• Brohoof 1

@@Glaceon,

You and the group of ponies you are with are about to go backstage, where me and Unholy currently are. There is a cliché bouncer/guard blocking the door, but he is easy to trick.

Psst. , I think it is your turn to post. Unless I missed a post of yours. In which case, I suck and am horrible. ohmy.png

Huh. I thought I had already posted. Whatever. Posty post mode, activate! And stuff. *God that was awful.*

• Brohoof 1

I apologise, everyone, this is sort of slowing down because I'm letting it. Normally I wouldn't, but finals are two weeks away, and I keep forgetting to post for all my homework and studying I need to do, and all that; I'm kinda stressed. 

I'll keep it going, but I might ask someone to help me run it for the time being, if, you know, interest in keeping this going is palpable anyway.

• Brohoof 1

I apologise, everyone, this is sort of slowing down because I'm letting it. Normally I wouldn't, but finals are two weeks away, and I keep forgetting to post for all my homework and studying I need to do, and all that; I'm kinda stressed. 

I'll keep it going, but I might ask someone to help me run it for the time being, if, you know, interest in keeping this going is palpable anyway.

I've got free time this week, but when vacation's over my schedule is a mess. I could help, but I don't know if it'd be that helpful...

I think so. I'm pretty sad about it myself. Especially the awkwardly large polygon with way too many sides and slashes through it. I was also wondering if Encore would make it out alive and if Jabs and Mirror would follow through with their plans...

Edited by TheSonicAlicorn