Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Friendship Express OOC

Descant

@, @, @,

Sorry I haven't been able to post in a while. The next few days are going to be hectic and I'm trying to batten down the hatches. If you guys want to carry on without me and just have ole' Jabs follow along, that'd be swell.

@, @, @,

Sorry I haven't been able to post in a while. The next few days are going to be hectic and I'm trying to batten down the hatches. If you guys want to carry on without me and just have ole' Jabs follow along, that'd be swell.

I might be the same way. I got the ACTs this week, and I need to study my best for that. I'll try my best though.

(edited)

@, @, @,

That's understandable. 

I might be the same way. I got the ACTs this week, and I need to study my best for that. I'll try my best though.

Looks like many of us are going to busy, huh? Well, if on any given day you're not going to be able to post, make sure you let me know, okay?

I'm on Spring Break myself, but my folks seem to think I shouldn't just sit around all week. I've got lots planned, but I'm not aware of a lot of what there is planned.

Edited by Descant ♫

(edited)

Aw, Styles was a fun character.

Well, I have a colt, if you need one.

Name: Actius

Link: Click Here To Look At My Character!

Species: Unicorn

Talent: Acting

Why he was in Canterlot: Well, I under stand the next stop is Buffalo, at least I think it is, so I'm just gonna' say he was in Buffalo on vacation and decided to hop on the train.

My Region: Time zones? I think it's Eastern Standard Time, although I may be wrong...it's whichever one is for Massachusetts.

You're in.

I'm trying to speed things along so that we can get to Buffalo at the very beginning of Day 2, so you can hop in. I'm also assuming that we'll need a few other swapouts, as Opalicious, Star Rain, and Harmonic haven't posted recently, so... *cough*@Windy Scamper*cough* ... Maybe we'll be able to bring in a few others as well.

Edited by Descant ♫

Well, please remove me from the RP. I would stay, but right now, I have a strict one RP policy and I'm extremely excited about another RP, so...signing off for this RP, this is Opalicious.

• Brohoof 1

*Ding* "All non-essential facilities on the train will be shutting down in five minutes, as according to Curfew. Everypony, please return to your rooms. We shall arrive in Buffalo in the morning." *Ding*

((If I do not see a post about your character returning to their cabin, at the very least, I'll assume you've dropped out of the RP and promptly replace you in Buffalo.))

Just in case you missed my post because it preceded yours, I'd just like to let you know that Moonbeam is already in her room. Also, don't rush to assume people are leaving the RP. I know The Master, for example, lives in New Zealand, and so he probably won't be able to post until later tonight.

• Brohoof 1

Just in case you missed my post because it preceded yours, I'd just like to let you know that Moonbeam is already in her room. Also, don't rush to assume people are leaving the RP. I know The Master, for example, lives in New Zealand, and so he probably won't be able to post until later tonight.

I'm not assuming such. I know about the Master. I'm just trying to knock out two birds with one stone. One, getting around to the second day, and two, there are a few people that I haven't seen post in several days that I'm not sure whether to weed out. The Master's active. I know he's still involved. I'll allow time for the others to post.

• Brohoof 1

Luckily, I got my other things out of the way, so I should be back to regular schedule. 

And this situation might make a bit of a nice little conflict for tonight/tomorrow in Buffalo...

• Brohoof 2

I'm not assuming such. I know about the Master. I'm just trying to knock out two birds with one stone. One, getting around to the second day, and two, there are a few people that I haven't seen post in several days that I'm not sure whether to weed out. The Master's active. I know he's still involved. I'll allow time for the others to post.

Okay, cool. It's probably good that we're moving on. This has probably been the longest day ever. :P

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Not by its strictest definition, no, @.

Now, we've lost two colts and a mare. And I've accepted a colt and a mare, played by @ and @@Windy Scamper respectively. We need one more colt. Let's see...

Hey, @, you still interested?

Edited by Descant ♫

Now, we've lost two colts and a mare. And I've accepted a colt and a mare, played by @ and @@Windy Scamper respectively. We need one more colt. Let's see...

Just a reminder...if no one is interested in playing the colt (Which is unlikely) I will happily use Flame Dancer...

• Brohoof 1

Yep, I'm officially in. Please accept the other colt though, so I actually have people to "interact" with.

Funny, can't really use the word talk here, co sidering I'm playing a mute. (Just so everyone knows, I changed over from Slide Grease to Silent Dance, so I'm playing as a mute mare, instead of an eco-centric colt.)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Oh! Oh! Oh! What about me? I'm still interested. I mean, I haven't really been following the RP as much as I would like to, but still.

Damnit. I said I wouldn't do it, but the temptation is unbearable. Chances are you won't accept this OC anyway, considering she is quite... odd. *cough*She has no personality*cough* Name: Mirror Link: Kapow! Species: Blank Gender: Mare Talent: None Copying Why are you in Canterlot?: Because she is in Canterlot? She doesn't have anything better to do then aimlessly wonder around. Your Region: I'm just gonna say AEST, as Australia has multiple time zones.

So much personality.

EDIT: Wait no, you need a colt. Wait till I finish a new signup

Another EDIT: Can Mirror just be rule 63'd? And call him Reflection? I will make a new character bio if required.

Edited by ~Regular aRegularPony~

Yeah! I'm still interested I'll have to read the rp but I'd still like to join, I kinda even forgot about this rp until you mention me lol.

Oh! Oh! Oh! What about me? I'm still interested. I mean, I haven't really been following the RP as much as I would like to, but still.

So much personality.

EDIT: Wait no, you need a colt. Wait till I finish a new signup

Another EDIT: Can Mirror just be rule 63'd? And call him Reflection? I will make a new character bio if required.

Yeah! I'm still interested I'll have to read the rp but I'd still like to join, I kinda even forgot about this rp until you mention me lol.

Well, Ace, RegularPony did respond first...

Tell ya what, since I feel bad, I'll take both of y'all. It'll skew the numbers, but oh well. Ace, you're the missing colt. Regular guy, you don't have to R63 if you don't want. It's up to you.

Well, Ace, RegularPony did respond first...

Tell ya what, since I feel bad, I'll take both of y'all. It'll skew the numbers, but oh well. Ace, you're the missing colt. Regular guy, you don't have to R63 if you don't want. It's up to you.

Thank you :D Mirror can stay Mirror then. Oh, also, if you don't mind, could you please give me a quick summary of what's going on?

Thank you :D Mirror can stay Mirror then. Oh, also, if you don't mind, could you please give me a quick summary of what's going on?

Well, I'll be starting Day 2 soon. Could be anywhere from one to three hours before I get the opportunity. As soon as everypony's awake the train will be stopping in the city of Buffalo to travel to Neighgra Falls. No pun is necessary. It's a pun in itself.

Your character will be in Buffalo or Neighgra Falls and will meet traingoers and reboard the train once it departs later that day.

• Brohoof 2

I'm in?! Yay! Thankyou! I'm pretty caught up with the RP, so I should be posting shortly after they arrive in Buffalo in the morning. Oh, and just wondering, how soon will passengers be leaving the train? I kinda' wanna' know if Actius is just gonna' be sitting in his room while everyone else is taking a tour around town.

(edited)

Okay, don't think I haven't been paying attention. I have been grinding my teeth at Encore and his OBVIOUS intentions coughcough following along and have some ideas. Like pushing Encore off of the falls

...uh...what I was saying...

I won't be able to post a whole bunch (if at all), but I can follow along. I'll be gone at band rehearsal, then practice, then a stupid bleepity bleep bleep bleepin' bleep basketball game I'm being forced to attend.

But anyway. That is my life, and my excuses.  ^_^

EDIT: Wow, didn't even put a date. This all relates to TOMORROW.

Edited by Kolth
  • Brohoof 1

What's going on? Are we allowed out of our rooms yet, or have we already pulled up at the station or something? 

I'm not exactly sure what's just happened...