Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Can anyone recommend some good Android games?

King Tryndamere

Mainly looking for something like Dungeon Village, or anything that lets me build up characters then watch them go around killing enemies. Or a good tcg/ccg, rhythm game, old school RPG (no RPG maker shenanigans), or something similar to Alchemy. I'll also consider other types of games, although I'm not really into sports games or any action heavy game (don't like using virtual joysticks/control pads because virtual is trickier to use than real).

I prefer if the games are free, although I'll look at pay games too. Also, I don't like games where item mall has a heavy impact on gameplay.

Blood Brothers.

I have it on my Android Tablet, and I just cant put it down. It's free, fun, and you don't really have to pay for anything to win.

You start by picking a Warlord and gain your forces up to fight off the Empire. There is an event nearly every week (keeps things fresh), constant new familiars, and the trading system is awesome. The only downside is that it is one of those energy games, but you don't have to worry about it until around level 70.

• Brohoof 1