Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you sleep by the window?

hellocat

149 users have voted

1. 1. Where do you sleep relative to windows?

• Head by the window
    • Next to the window
    • Feet by the window
    • Far away from the window cuddling a pony plushie :)
    • My walls are made of windows. Yup, ALL of them!

At one point, I slept far, far away from the window.  Quite recently, my head was right by the window.  Now my feet are by the window.  Where do you sleep, relative to your window?   :D

Edited by kotakotakota

I sleep somewhat close to the window with my feet being roughly a metre and a half away from the edge of it (roughly 5 feet.) I always sleep away from the window anyway because I always sleep facing away from the door. It's a bit of a habit I formed when I was young for no particular logical reason.

Oh, and also the plushie cuddling is still true despite being a condition for only one of the options (my derpy plush :P)

Edited by Celtore

Feet/legs by the window. Cuddling Rainbow Plush.

My room used to get moved around periodically but it's been the way it is atm for several years, and I don't think it's going to change again anytime soon. My mom used to just say she wanted to alter it a bit, but now that I'm an adult I guess she figures it's my decision if I want to move things around.

Little does she know I'm too much of a lazy ass to ever move it around again x3

• Brohoof 1

My head is literally perpendicular to the window. I'm looking at it right now as I'm typing this. I actually like it. I get a good view of my next door neighbors' house.

My bed is to the left of my window, right against the same wall the window is in. It's pretty nice being next to it, except for the fact that the window is in such a bad position you can't even see the moon or stars.

I have a huge window at the end of my room,and my bed is also at the end of my room.It's pretty soothing to fall asleep to the sound of the wind,unless it's blowing really hard.Like it usually does.Then I have to either sleep with my windows and blinds open or closed since the wind can get really rough here at times.

I sleep wherever the bed is.

Besides, windows are the devil. They let in cold air when it's cold, and hot air when it's hot. I don't trust them. Sometimes I can feel them looking at me. Sometimes I can see faces through them. Their evil I tell you. Always tempting me with nice looking weather when I look through them. Then I go outside and bam! It's cold, or it's hot, or it's windy, or it starts pouring, or any other number of things. Stupid windows.

• Brohoof 1

My bed is pretty much as far as possible from my window.  This is only logical, as placing my bed next to my window would make opening my closet very difficult.

That's really all there is to say on the matter.  Signature 2x combo!

Feet by the window. At first it was because it was the only way to position the fan to point at me without being right in my face because of the nightstand's position. Now it just feels right; head by the window just feels backwards now (even though I was actually sleeping in the bed backwards) . Besides, in my current dorm room I'm pretty sure that light hanging right outside the window would keep me up all night anyway (never tried sleeping by the window here though).

Used to, I almost always slept with my bed next to the window, sometimes rearranging it away from it just for a change of pace. When I moved out of my parents house, I always slept directly next to one. In my apartment, the furniture and the size of my bedroom doesn't really allow sleeping next to the window anymore. But I am as close as possible. ;)

I sleep with my bed next to the window.

_

|* |     <--- thats how it is, with "_" being the window and " * " being my head

this is at my apartment

when I'm at my parents my bed is no where near the window

• Brohoof 1

i sleep near the window, i like it, i used to sleep with my head out the window and stare at the stars, but i dont do that anymore since im paranoid parrot and afriad of bugs flying in my mouth or something, plus the sun would blind me in the morning

I sleep with my bed positioned right at the base of a window sill (so that my head is just below the window). I love when it rains heavily outside my window, because then I can hear the rain while I sleep and it quells my insomnia (not completely, but it helps).

One could argue I lose a lot of floor space in my room because of it, but I don't really care considering I have the biggest room in the house anyway.

At one point, I slept far, far away from the window.  Quite recently, my head was right by the window.  Now my feet are by the window.  Where do you sleep, relative to your window?   :D

I don't sleep next to my window, don't be ridiculous OP. I actually sleep right next to your window. Except I'm not sleeping, I'm just watching, and waiting for you to fall asleep.

• Brohoof 3

Well my window isnt that close to my bed, it's like a bit farther from it against the back wall, but my head is against the back wall just the window is like in the middle of my room and my bed is in the very right corner, I just put far away since its not directly next to it really.

Unfortunately I have no pony plushy to cuddle :( only my pillow...