Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you sleep by the window?

hellocat

149 users have voted

1. 1. Where do you sleep relative to windows?

• Head by the window
    • Next to the window
    • Feet by the window
    • Far away from the window cuddling a pony plushie :)
    • My walls are made of windows. Yup, ALL of them!

I sleep on the opposite side of the room to my window, with my feet pointing towards it. Considering that outside it is my ugly little street, which is known to have troublemakers making lots of noise even when most people are asleep, it's probably for the best...~  :adorkable:

I sleep on a type of bunk bed with no bottom bunk so can I have my dresser underneath. My head is near the top corner of the window, so it doesn't get cold and no one can spy on me through it! :ph34r:

Edited by MysteriousGrepper

There's a window directly above the head of my bed, so yes; I do sleep by a window. I usually have the blinds closed though, so it doesn't really make too much of a difference.

Well, the way my room is makes it so one wall is the outer wall, and it has three equally spaced windows. The two walls connecting from that have either my closet or my air conditioner, and then the innermost wall has the door. My bed is positioned against the wall with the door, so it's actually opposite my windows, which all have heavy white blinds that are usually down.

So, no. I don't sleep by the window.

So the munsters can't see meh. :3

The head on my bed is directly under my window. I like that, as I don't have to look at it as I sleep.

I hate windows at night. My mind wanders at the thought that a malevolent stalker is looking in when I'm not looking.

My window is also up high; I have to stand on my toes in order to see out of it. Stalkers would have trouble stalking. Except for Slenderman.

Yes I do. My bed is right next to a window looking out into my backyard. I personally don't mind being near a window at night except when it's wintertime. Then I need extra blankets to keep warm.

Parallel to the window surface, with my couch situated a couple feet from it.  This way, should I wake and need to leap out of said window, I'll have at least a few moments to stop and think, "Wait...  That's really stupid.  I should probably not do that."

• 2 weeks later...

My bed isn't even by a window. The only window in my room is where my computer is. I don't it would work out well if I tried to sleep there :P