Banner by ~ Rikifive

Do you sleep by the window?

145 users have voted

1. 1. Where do you sleep relative to windows?

• Head by the window
    • Next to the window
    • Feet by the window
    • Far away from the window cuddling a pony plushie :)
    • My walls are made of windows. Yup, ALL of them!

(edited)

My room has one giant window. It's kind of impossible to find anywhere to put a bed that can't be defined as by the window. lol.

My bed is positioned in the center of my room against the southern wall, whereas the aforementioned window is on the eastern wall. My bed is also huge, there's hardly enough room for a desk to fit in between it and the window.

Edited by Envy

Register now to remove this ad.
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't sleep next to my window, don't be ridiculous OP. I actually sleep right next to your window. Except I'm not sleeping, I'm just watching, and waiting for you to fall asleep.

Nope! I have one window in my room and it’s above my desk.  My bed is across the room from it.

Feet/legs by the window. Cuddling Rainbow Plush.   My room used to get moved around periodically but it's been the way it is atm for several years, and I don't think it's going to change again anyti

Posted Images

I have two smaller windows a couple of meters above my bed so I guess I could say yes! I can't imagine myself sleeping close to the large window, though. To be honest that idea sounds rather intimidating for some reason, maybe because windows are quite easily breakable or that someone or something being behind the window is always a possibility too. I trust the small windows more.  :please:

I'm at least three feet away from a window when I sleep in my bed, otherwise I sleep with my head at least 6 inches from a window, I like having a cool breeze near my head so I can go to sleep easier. :catface:

I have actually always slept at the other side of the room from the window... It's not something I have thought about before, I just realized it when I read the title lol

Badges

I sleep mostly away from the windows; my beds located about the middle against a wall. (Yes I am referring to two rooms, but that is all I will say now.)

Badges

I have two windows at the end of my 'bed'. They are both right next to each other but one has a perch for my cats. I dunno, I just like the windows being there, I always have and I always will.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes I do. Bed is right next to the window because it's the most convenient place possible for it in my room, in a practical sense of course. :wacko:

I sleep across the room from the window at home, and right next to it at school, go figure. 

Badges

I have a bedroom corner that faces the northeast so I have the sun glaring at me when I wake up no matter where my bed is. It gets especially bad from September through March when the sun is lower in the morning.