Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you sleep by the window?

hellocat

149 users have voted

1. 1. Where do you sleep relative to windows?

• Head by the window
    • Next to the window
    • Feet by the window
    • Far away from the window cuddling a pony plushie :)
    • My walls are made of windows. Yup, ALL of them!

Parallel to the window.  I find beds and any manner of cushions next to a window to be extremely cozy.  I want a small space with two walls and a window, with a raised platform I can put pillows and blankets on.  But my bed by the window will have to do.

• 2 weeks later...

I have two windows in me room, and no matter where I put me bed, I usually end up near them. I'd say I sleep with my feet near them, but I fall asleep backwards on the bed a lot, too :adorkable:

• 2 years later...

My head is near my window when I'm lying down in bed, but sometimes in the middle of the night I switch position so that my head is on the opposite side and my feet are facing the window instead. :P 

28 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

My head is near my window when I'm lying down in bed, but sometimes in the middle of the night I switch position so that my head is on the opposite side and my feet are facing the window instead. :P 

I used to pull that trick all the time. Still be covered up too. Also used to apparently do nothing but roll one direction in my sleep and I'd wake up so wrapped up I couldn't move.

But no, I sleep with my head by the window and 9 nights out of 10 I have it open.

• 5 months later...

Yes, I sleep with my head next to a window. I'll usually open it if it gets too hot or stuffy in my room (which often it does), since I like my room very chilly at night.

I'm in a hotel room right now, so the bed is on the wall away from the window. There isn't much of a choice here, because the air conditioner needs to be by the window anyway.

No, my windows are on the other side of my room though my bed is facing the windows.

• 6 months later...